Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Woh to sahi hai aur Rahul ko koi bolo ye Dumbnoj ki koi bhi baat seriously lene ki jaroorat nahi hai except ek jaise wali baat kabhi kabhi Ustaad honi Dumbnoj ke muh se akalmand wali baat nikal jaati hai.

Arey that pic toh I randomly created to be like a meme material for Dumbnoj 🀭

Ofcourse yaar. Mr. Smartie actually has brains & knows ki kis baat ko seriously Lena chahiye aur kis baat ko nhi he's gonna ignore this DN se shadi wala thing like he's been ignoring DN from the day she has entered πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Haan chamatkar ho gya Aaj is Dumbnoj ke muh se itni badi samajhdari wali baat sunke. Rahul bhi sirf whi baat yaad rkhegaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Oh that's gr8 we can use it frequently for this DumbnojπŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Do create more like this kuch accha ho sake to for Rauli 😍😍

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ofcourse yaar. Mr. Smartie actually has brains & knows ki kis baat ko seriously Lena chahiye aur kis baat ko nhi he's gonna ignore this DN se shadi wala thing like he's been ignoring DN from the day she has entered πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Haan chamatkar ho gya Aaj is Dumbnoj ke muh se itni badi samajhdari wali baat sunke. Rahul bhi sirf whi baat yaad rkhegaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Oh that's gr8 we can use it frequently for this DumbnojπŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Do create more like this kuch accha ho sake to for Rauli 😍😍

Arey thanks not frequently but I will surely try to create whenever I would be free during worktime πŸ‘ especially for our Rauli.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Finally the full scene is here 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8HpakuPegA/

kriti999 thumbnail

Shuru ho gyi is Dumbnoj ki dumb baatein πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Seriously, why can't he just go back to his practice.... why is he here???? HELL NO

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: kriti999

Seriously, why can't he just go back to his practice.... why is he here???? HELL NO

So true. He's just increasing the problems by being here. Dumb man. 😣😣

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Firstly congratulations also here for our 2nd century on our 2nd EDT

I know Vaibhav needs to rant and vent and all but he is literally crossing every limit in his anger and madness Vijay did right by slapping him and Vaibhav's attack on Rahul was uncalled for.He did it in his rage,hatred and jealousy towards Rahul's upbringing as to compared to his.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Mauli explaining Rahul & asking him to be there for Tanjay. He holds her hand & thanks her for coming in his life, being there for him & making him understand. ( Simple but cute scene full of feels 😍😍). At the terrace clown being all reckless, Rauli arrive witness the drama from far & Rahul enters the terrace tries to reason with & calm down Clown. He is not in a mood to stop & rants about how his life has been, how Ajay is a failure & all the things. ( Ok though I agree with what all he has gone through but he's being too aggressive). Clown starts venting out his frustration & continues to insult Ajay, Rahul tries to calm him down again but he gets too violent with him. Both push eachother & get violent, Swara gets hurt, Mauli holds her & here Rahul pushes clown & he is about to hit Rahul Vijay & Ajay step in, Vijay slaps him & says to calm himself down & he'll not help clown anymore if he behaves this reckless. Clown agitated leaves, Mrs. Clown leaves behind him. Swara does some emotional drama infront of Sabha samapt Devi & she too leaves. Rauli share a look.

Ajay feels bad about himself & talks to the brothers. Mauli reveals to Cutie chachi about her & Rahul being together & she's happy ( as expected 😁 😁). Mauli says she won't reveal about their love now & will try to sort out the family drama first ( just Mauli mahan things πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). Swara refusing to have anything inspite of everyone trying finally Sabha sampat devi too enters & feeds her & some more emotional words by insecure Swara ( stop playing victim card u selfish woman all this is your karma which has to bite u back). All of this is witnessed by Mauli who enters & takes Swara to the temple, gives example about Lord Krishna & both Yashoda & Devki being his mother's & asks her to trust her upbringing. Swara emotional hugs her. All of this is witnessed by the 3 remaining bahus & 2 more ppl. One our lover boy who's totally in awe of his girl & the other an unwanted DN who's pissed off ( burn more u dumbo & leave the house soon before u turn into ashes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). Rahul fully admiring his girl when Dumbnoj enters & talks to him about returning the house's happiness by marrying DN ( sabse pehle is admi ko dubao Shipra me πŸ˜”πŸ˜”). Rahul is highly uncomfortable wants to reveal about him & Mauli but is unable to. Dumbnoj leaves Rahul looks at Mauli.

At night Rauli at the terrace discussing the issue & clown's behaviour ( full on husband wife vibes abhi se 🀭🀭) . Mauli justifies clown's behaviour & asks a pissed off Rahul to give him sometime. Rahul still pissed off reveals about Dumbnoj's talk with him, his inability to reveal about Rauli relationship to everyone due to the ongoing drama. Mauli thinks to distract him somehow & asks him to go & reveal about them to Dumbnoj he's about to leave but Mauli makes him trip & he sits on the chair muh fulake ( looking cute though 😁😁). Mauli tries to pacify him but he remains grumpy. She's about to leave seeing his non chalance but he hold her hand & pulls her to his lap ( no I'm not blushing πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ). Gets romantic & is about to kiss her ( kesariya in the bg). Mauli stops him & runs away, collides with Cutie chachi Rahul too enters & is embarrassed seeing cutie chachi 🀭🀭 ( too late for explanation Mr. Smartie). She takes both of them in, makes them sit, does their aarti & blesses them & trio share a hug. She advises them to always be there for each other. All three happy & DN from outside burning seeing this ( I'm satisfied but I want more 😈😈). Episode ends.

Precap. Same ( Ok why do I feel Friday Tak yhi precap chalne wala hai 😣😣. Inlogo ko precap change krne me kya problem hai)

Congratulations to all of us for completing a century in this EDT too. 🀩🀩

Okish episode. Mostly it was clown venting out his frustration & everyone affected by it. Rauli were as usual cute😘😘. Loved Mauli trying to pacify him 🀩🀩. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Firstly congratulations also here for our 2nd century on our 2nd EDT

I know Vaibhav needs to rant and vent and all but he is literally crossing every limit in his anger and madness Vijay did right by slapping him and Vaibhav's attack on Rahul was uncalled for.He did it in his rage,hatred and jealousy towards Rahul's upbringing as to compared to his.

Yup. Clown was being too reckless & that was unnecessary. Attack was definitely too much. He has been wronged everyone gets it but this behaviour is not acceptable & him calling Ajay useless failure was too insensitive. This guy is really messed up. Though I get his anger resentment everything but he's crossing his limits which is wrong.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Mauli explaining Rahul & asking him to be there for Tanjay. He holds her hand & thanks her for coming in his life, being there for him & making him understand. ( Simple but cute scene full of feels 😍😍). At the terrace clown being all reckless, Rauli arrive witness the drama from far & Rahul enters the terrace tries to reason with & calm down Clown. He is not in a mood to stop & rants about how his life has been, how Ajay is a failure & all the things. ( Ok though I agree with what all he has gone through but he's being too aggressive). Clown starts venting out his frustration & continues to insult Ajay, Rahul tries to calm him down again but he gets too violent with him. Both push eachother & get violent, Swara gets hurt, Mauli holds her & here Rahul pushes clown & he is about to hit Rahul Vijay & Ajay step in, Vijay slaps him & says to calm himself down & he'll not help clown anymore if he behaves this reckless. Clown agitated leaves, Mrs. Clown leaves behind him. Swara does some emotional drama infront of Sabha samapt Devi & she too leaves. Rauli share a look.

Ajay feels bad about himself & talks to the brothers. Mauli reveals to Cutie chachi about her & Rahul being together & she's happy ( as expected 😁 😁). Mauli says she won't reveal about their love now & will try to sort out the family drama first ( just Mauli mahan things πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). Swara refusing to have anything inspite of everyone trying finally Sabha sampat devi too enters & feeds her & some more emotional words by insecure Swara ( stop playing victim card u selfish woman all this is your karma which has to bite u back). All of this is witnessed by Mauli who enters & takes Swara to the temple, gives example about Lord Krishna & both Yashoda & Devki being his mother's & asks her to trust her upbringing. Swara emotional hugs her. All of this is witnessed by the 3 remaining bahus & 2 more ppl. One our lover boy who's totally in awe of his girl & the other an unwanted DN who's pissed off ( burn more u dumbo & leave the house soon before u turn into ashes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). Rahul fully admiring his girl when Dumbnoj enters & talks to him about returning the house's happiness by marrying DN ( sabse pehle is admi ko dubao Shipra me πŸ˜”πŸ˜”). Rahul is highly uncomfortable wants to reveal about him & Mauli but is unable to. Dumbnoj leaves Rahul looks at Mauli.

At night Rauli at the terrace discussing the issue & clown's behaviour ( full on husband wife vibes abhi se 🀭🀭) . Mauli justifies clown's behaviour & asks a pissed off Rahul to give him sometime. Rahul still pissed off reveals about Dumbnoj's talk with him, his inability to reveal about Rauli relationship to everyone due to the ongoing drama. Mauli thinks to distract him somehow & asks him to go & reveal about them to Dumbnoj he's about to leave but Mauli makes him trip & he sits on the chair muh fulake ( looking cute though 😁😁). Mauli tries to pacify him but he remains grumpy. She's about to leave seeing his non chalance but he hold her hand & pulls her to his lap ( no I'm not blushing πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ). Gets romantic & is about to kiss her ( kesariya in the bg). Mauli stops him & runs away, collides with Cutie chachi Rahul too enters & is embarrassed seeing cutie chachi 🀭🀭 ( too late for explanation Mr. Smartie). She takes both of them in, makes them sit, does their aarti & blesses them & trio share a hug. She advises them to always be there for each other. All three happy & DN from outside burning seeing this ( I'm satisfied but I want more 😈😈). Episode ends.

Precap. Same ( Ok why do I feel Friday Tak yhi precap chalne wala hai 😣😣. Inlogo ko precap change krne me kya problem hai)

Congratulations to all of us for completing a century in this EDT too. 🀩🀩

Okish episode. Mostly it was clown venting out his frustration & everyone affected by it. Rauli were as usual cute😘😘. Loved Mauli trying to pacify him 🀩🀩. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Clown ko thappad pad gayi from Asli baapπŸ˜…

Vaibhav should have questioned in a more dignified way instead of spewing insults. Ajay was not able to give him a rich life but he still gave clown a lot of love and affection.

Yes clown is wronged and a victim of tanjay's so called generosity and selfishness of swara.

I think they should have made Vaibhav retaliate both set of parents in a non violent manner. The impact would have been more. The guilt would have been more for them..

To take revenge on swara, Ajay has taken away the very foundation of vaibhav's life. They've damaged his identity.

Disgusting parents of NWG..😐😐

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Clown ko thappad pad gayi from Asli baapπŸ˜…

Vaibhav should have questioned in a more dignified way instead of spewing insults. Ajay was not able to give him a rich life but he still gave clown a lot of love and affection.

Yes clown is wronged and a victim of tanjay's so called generosity and selfishness of swara.

I think they should have made Vaibhav retaliate both set of parents in a non violent manner. The impact would have been more. The guilt would have been more for them..

To take revenge on swara, Ajay has taken away the very foundation of vaibhav's life. They've damaged his identity.

Disgusting parents of NWG..😐😐

Haan pad hi gyi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Exactly even his rant was about materialistic things rather than emotional. Thoda aur emotional rkhte to better hota I mean yeah materialistic things do matter but thoda to emotional connect hona chahiye tha.

Ofcourse he was wronged his entire existence is in question but getting violent & physical fight with Rahul didn't make sense aur usse jyada him calling swarjay losers, cheaters, etc was downright unacceptable.

Haan non violent way me krta to it would've been better & impactful.

It's already established ki the parents r very messed up.