Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I did my duty as a citizen. Now can June 4 come soon argh!

Suspended

[Post Removed]

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkin99

are they gonna kick illegal rohingys bangladeshi in term 3? if not, no difference between them nd prev islamist appeasing gov

Pretty sure they have said it openly when they said “ghoospatiyas” and going to implement CAA, UCC and not sure if I have seen a definitive statement on NRC. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Pretty sure they have said it openly when they said “ghoospatiyas” and going to implement CAA, UCC and not sure if I have seen a definitive statement on NRC. 

They did admit in SC that those infiltrators have no right to stay but tough action has to be taken soon. It's not going to be easy because the whole left and islamist ecosystem, as well as scum politicians will try to prevent it.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

They did admit in SC that those infiltrators have no right to stay but tough action has to be taken soon. It's not going to be easy because the whole left and islamist ecosystem, as well as scum politicians will try to prevent it.

I think if NDA wins they have gotten used  to labels like Islamophobia and other made up terms by that ecosystem and worse. They know the playbook used by that ecosystem and aren’t scared. 

However, I agree. It remains to be seen how they take action and how effective it is. Especially with making borders more secure and preventing further influx as well. 

Edit

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 months ago

Edit

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I think if NDA wins they have gotten used  to labels like Islamophobia and other made up terms by that ecosystem and worse. They know the playbook used by that ecosystem and aren’t scared. 

However, I agree. It remains to be seen how they take action and how effective it is. Especially with making borders more secure and preventing further influx as well. 

They actually care a lot about these labels. That's what prevented a lot of necessary actions.

Still, I hope they realize that these labels will remain no matter what they do and take tough actions against filthy infiltrators or this country is gone for good.