Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

thanks for the update madhu smiley27 will try to take part if i manage to check and convert USA/WI and Indian times to my local timezone smiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

thanks for the update madhu smiley27 will try to take part if i manage to check and convert USA/WI and Indian times to my local time zone smiley37

You don't need to convert anything Vedika.

Check Cricinfo Link with WC Schedule and Results, you will find all match information as per your time zone.  The below screen shot shows the match info as per my time zone.

Cheers..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

You don't need to convert anything Vedika.

Check Cricinfo Link with WC Schedule and Results, you will find all match information as per your time zone.  The below screen shot shows the match info as per my time zone.

Cheers..

aahhh so 10:30am is ur local time? or the 7:30pm one? smiley37 

Savera84 thumbnail

aahhh so 10:30am is ur local time? or the 7:30pm one? smiley37 

10:30 AM is my time.  Time in bold at the top keeps changing depending on the place we access cricinfo from.

Local time underneath is the time of the place where the match is played.  The first match will be played at 7:30PM Dallas time (on 1st of June).   That won't change so will GMT time.

Cheers..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

10:30 AM is my time.  Time in bold at the top keeps changing depending on the place we access cricinfo from.

Local time underneath is the time of the place where the match is played.  The first match will be played at 7:30PM Dallas time (on 1st of June).   That won't change so will GMT time.

Cheers..

ah ok thanks for the info raji smiley31

for me its 2:30amsmiley44

minakrish thumbnail

India

I couldn’t keep up with the IPL predictions so I doubt I’d be able to keep up with the T20 WC predictions.smiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

ah ok thanks for the info raji smiley31

for me its 2:30amsmiley44

I think there are only two time zones which doesn't suit you.  2:30AM matches and 1:30AM matches.  On the other had, between 6 different time zones only two time zones suit us.

All Indian matches are happening at 12:30 midnight our time during weekdays.  Another disadvantage.smiley3

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I couldn’t keep up with the IPL predictions so I doubt I’d be able to keep up with the T20 WC predictions.smiley37

That is ok Mrina.  Try as much as you can while you are online.  You can predict them in advance too.

Cheers..

Prizi thumbnail

India

Any thread for today's warm up match? 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I think there are only two time zones which doesn't suit you.  2:30AM matches and 1:30AM matches.  On the other had, between 6 different time zones only two time zones suit us.

All Indian matches are happening at 12:30 midnight our time during weekdays.  Another disadvantage.smiley3

Cheers..

yeah ik its coz i am in euro timezone 🫣 will do night match predictions beforehand