• Rainbow Wordplay • Microtale Relay • [Game Over] - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

1. With a genuine smile, he said, "In this rainbow world, your true colors make all the difference."

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 10 days ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

2- Manuel was everything he wasn't: bold, determined and magnificently queer. James finally found the courage to embrace his true identity. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 10 days ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

1. It needs courage and speak-up about the problems you are facing related to your expression and attraction changes either to the family or to the world.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 10 days ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

3- Her beauty didn’t captivate him, but her intellect. He felt an attraction that went beyond physical, fascinating him like no other.

2. Indeed, my physical appearance was of a man but I made it of a woman, because I am a proud ennuch, who is having desires of woman and I respect them.

WildestDreams thumbnail

4- He didn't recognise his appearance in the mirror. Every night, he made a wish: have a body that felt was his.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

2. "I made a wish under the rainbow," she said softly, "hoping for a world where everyone could love freely." 

3. The members of different communities were bearing the consecutive flags which had color of pride like a rainbow, in the pride parade.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

3. "Walking in the Pride parade, I felt a surge of joy and acceptance," the young man said, smiling brightly.

WildestDreams thumbnail

5- Between laughter and music, Lily kissed Janet in front of everyone. Simple yet powerful gesture filled with joy and love.