Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It's no longer about clout with fans. Alia has long surpassed everyone with popular fans, but it has to do with clout *in the industry* where many influential people are finally going to listen to Pari.

Now I understand why people like Kangana always held politics and politicians in high respect. They always have the upper hand at the end of the day.

But wouldn’t she be more confident if that was the case.She seems very insecure and underconfident these days.She was more lively earlier.You listen to all her post-Chamkilla release interviews and she’s always whining about some or the other thing.So I doubt she has that much power.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

But wouldn’t she be more confident if that was the case.She seems very insecure and underconfident these days.She was more lively earlier.You listen to all her post-Chamkilla release interviews and she’s always whining about some or the other thing.So I doubt she has that much power.

She evidently has the husbands money. But husbands money isn’t making her a star quick enough so she will claim she had nothing 😂
Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Well her husband isn't in a good position rn, and she has a lot of family issues. So she's fed up and spilling everything.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guilty conscience?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Laitay jo hain sub itni zyada iss baychaaray ki.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Johar only loves himself. Didn’t he wish ill for shahrukh? Same Srk who supported Karan and signed the horrible movie KANK which tanked. Yeh kisi ka bhi dost nahee ban sakta.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Karan Johar only loves himself. Didn’t he wish ill for shahrukh? Same Srk who supported Karan and signed the horrible movie KANK which tanked. Yeh kisi ka bhi dost nahee ban sakta.

SRK has also wished ill on Karan, that doesn't mean much. At the end of the day, Karan's advice on what to do with SRK's kids was correct and SRK realized he was wrong. Unfortunately, this has not turning out well for his daughter.

Banned

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]