Hulu has not been releasing episodes

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Not sure why but Hulu has not been updating and adding episodes since 2-3days. I even searched for Anupama again (as in the past this seems to have worked) but still nothing. Wonder if it is me or others living in real America and watching on Hulu are also facing this!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good riddens, aint it?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

I actually want to see MAA facing embarrassment and S&C shutting down due to her so called MAA factor issues and dialogs - aulaad chahe kitni bhi nalayak kyon naa hoo par MAA mauke deti rahti hai!!!!

I want to see MAA being thrown out of fake US asapsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Only the twist will be a desperate attempt to set the narrative to portray Anupama as bechari to GOD knows who.

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I actually want to see MAA facing embarrassment and S&C shutting down due to her so called MAA factor issues and dialogs - aulaad chahe kitni bhi nalayak kyon naa hoo par MAA mauke deti rahti hai!!!!

I want to see MAA being thrown out of fake US asapsmiley37smiley37smiley37

She will be saved by Majnu nevertheless without any consequences of the fact that the staff will probably never get good jobs again (losing jobs due to bankruptcy is understandable but due to lack of hygiene makes you a questionable restaurant employee), and then she will reconcile with her two snake spawns again and feed them dahi cheeni.

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I noticed this issue for couple of days. Then I saw all of sudden all episodes showed up, but for that I had to click on season1, episdoes for All the episodes to be listed, then it showed up.

hope that helps

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzb1987

Yes, I noticed this issue for couple of days. Then I saw all of sudden all episodes showed up, but for that I had to click on season1, episdoes for All the episodes to be listed, then it showed up.

hope that helps

Thanks and yes, I too noticed all episodes being uploaded. Its really weird the way Hulu operates.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Not sure why but Hulu has not been updating and adding episodes since 2-3days. I even searched for Anupama again (as in the past...

https://tenor.com/bYjcF.gif

Edited by Harish111 - 4 months ago