Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh yeh naya hai.. I have a feeling uncle will say tarbiyat nahi kar saka caz u didn't share it with me.. his scene is with meenu..Caz he did ask meenu too na the other day.. like nofil pehle se tayar his scene is with malik saab dekhte hain..I am also curious caz apparently gOV of Canada is involved in this project too so I really wanna know kya haath hai? Will meenh be coming to Canada at some point for eduction caz otherwise link mujhe samjh nahi aa raha..and they credit it in the credits too ke global affairs Canada ka special thanks so am very curious

Oh achha Canadian connection bhi hai? Interesting.....are you sure bas 25 episodes hain? Yeh dekh ke toh lag raha hai ki some things are still left to resolve and bas 3 more epis mein nahin khatam kar sakte....unless they just want to fast forward Meenu ka college and show an epilogue of her as doctor. And abhi toh woh Nofil ki ex ka angle bhi resolve karna hai, no?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh achha Canadian connection bhi hai? Interesting.....are you sure bas 25 episodes hain? Yeh dekh ke toh lag raha hai ki some things are still left to resolve and bas 3 more epis mein nahin khatam kar sakte....unless they just want to fast forward Meenu ka college and show an epilogue of her as doctor. And abhi toh woh Nofil ki ex ka angle bhi resolve karna hai, no?

Koi official statement toh I haven't seen but people in their thread keeps saying ke 26/28 hain.. so idk ke assumptions hain ke koi inke paas spoiler hai..nofil ka ex ka mere khayal main toh ab kuch bacha nahi hai..uska woh scene with Abba was kinda eh hi..Abba ne smartly isko nahi bataya..it didn't felt necessary tbh esp with nofil also writing ke usko kabhi aisa malaika ke liye feel nahi hua and woh chapter closed hai but who knows

Yes dusra teaser bhi aa gaya so khushal didn't do it then ok..but yeh separate track lagta hai. Not bad..

https://youtu.be/xPfhOh_c6Eg?si=B6m4MRu76x3igbPj

AreYaar thumbnail

Had to make some ZPKB gifs :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh lo the soundtrack of ZPKb..we have 3 official songs for this too along woth the challa versions..matlab it's fascinating how they are making full albums for dramas now too..smiley27 abhi KMKT ka bhi 1 new song is being launched next week with 2 ost's 3 versions and itni tunes ke baad . Mera fav is teri arzoo for its happy vibe..but the ghazal hits different on their scenes and uth jind meri is just such a good motivational vibe

https://youtu.be/jKsxHWYOHlI?si=bVySs10C0Xn8Cqc0

https://youtu.be/sNt1mpTmIzI?si=biJNyDQWzFgrqVA1

https://youtu.be/amkzYMre9Yo?si=ZgLEKJ9Yz6ze7nyu

I just caught up on these OST clips now....glad I didn't watch them pehle cuz saare major scenes ismein already dikhaa diye hainsmiley36.....phir woh organically episodes ke flow mein dekhne se utna mazaa nahin aata.

Only scene they didn't show in these clips I guess is the bike ride of Meenu-Nofil.....lol

But yeah makes me wonder then ki kitne hi epis bache honge if everything has been mostly covered as per these OST videos.

Had to make some ZPKB gifs :)

Yaysmiley40 AY gifs after so long..smiley31 they are gorgeous as always..and am noticing their facial expressions way more in it.. the way they have soften their smiles even more in it. Esp meenu ki she is trying not to be too giddy and itna controlled and itna pyar se handled hai yeh ke na hi over lagta hai na ajeeb warna this could be total cringe too..it is the way meenu ka control while also having this masoom si desire is managed that makes it extra adorable..and then Dr saab ka you are mentalsmiley36 seeing her at his door to give the letter back..also how smart of meenu ke bandage ki Tarah chipka ke laayi letter itna unexpected nikala tha ..I wasn't expecting ke letter deliever karne aayi haha

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 days ago

I just caught up on these OST clips now....glad I didn't watch them pehle cuz saare major scenes ismein already dikhaa diye hainsmiley36.....phir woh organically episodes ke flow mein dekhne se utna mazaa nahin aata.

Only scene they didn't show in these clips I guess is the bike ride of Meenu-Nofil.....lol

But yeah makes me wonder then ki kitne hi epis bache honge if everything has been mostly covered as per these OST videos.

Haan isi liye I was like osts main itna zyada dark nahi dikhta but also had me curious caz in that fever scene I was like plz Don't make it dark don't make it dark earlier I was like why is meenu aise leti is she pregnant with x number of bache too in the initial promos smiley36 and was like ok yeh bohat zyada dukh wala hoga caz it looked like one too ke bachon ke maare ladies and all glad it turned totally different well so far atleast 🤞

You know what else is really awesome in zpkb..if you notice they hardly have any indoor scenes.. of any character given that it is gaoon but yeh kitna acha lagta hai..you are not stuck in same interior for the whole show..even gahr wale scenes bhi aangan main hote hain of all characters and phir bhi ghar wala vibe aa jaata hai..even nofil ke Abba are mostly seen in their aangan too ..pretty cool I find it.. mujhe toh bachpan ki bohat yaad aa jaati hai when we used to go to our gaoon in sunmer ..ab toh khair whaan bhi gaoon wala feel nahi hai with all the banglas of overseas log ..mini town zyada ho gaya hai

AreYaar thumbnail

Yaysmiley40 AY gifs after so long..smiley31 they are gorgeous as always..and am noticing their facial expressions way more in it.. the way they have soften their smiles even more in it. Esp meenu ki she is trying not to be too giddy and itna controlled and itna pyar se handled hai yeh ke na hi over lagta hai na ajeeb warna this could be total cringe too..it is the way meenu ka control while also having this masoom si desire is managed that makes it extra adorable..and then Dr saab ka you are mentalsmiley36 seeing her at his door to give the letter back..also how smart of meenu ke bandage ki Tarah chipka ke laayi letter itna unexpected nikala tha ..I wasn't expecting ke letter deliever karne aayi haha

Haha glad you liked yaarsmiley31....aaj thodi motivation hui toh maine socha jaldi jaldi gif kar leti hoon before I get distracted again smiley36

Oh I noticed their expressions ke nuances in first watch also, that is why I was so floored by this scene in the epi. I LOVE Meenu ki smile when Nofil says pakki mental ho tum...almost a hint of pride in it ki haan hoon main pagal aur khushi sesmiley36.....lol Sajal has really done such an amazing job of Meenu with the controlled expressions as you said....ek second ke liye bhi overboard nahin lagta and this is amazing me to cuz I haven't liked any of her other roles I've seen glimpses of....but she is just superb in every bit of Meenu.

I was also surprised to see her producing that letter from under her sleeve....lol ek toh the PAUSES are so well timed in the MN convos....you can see how each bit grows in a scene between the silences....Nofil asks her kyun aayi ho toh initially she's like bas aapko dekh liya, ab theek hai...then when he's like ok now you should leave, then she takes a pause while staring at him and then quietly pulls out the letter and says ki yeh dene aayi thismiley36

Then the hair touching scene was so subtly executed too....ek masoomiyat in that desire of hers and the way she even expresses it to him....aapke baal bahut khubsoorat hain, kya main chhu sakti hoon? haha and Nofil ki amusement and bowing his head before her.....bade soch ke daale yeh gestures of showing a man sitting at Meenu's feet when her whole life she has only seen men subjugating women barring a few good ones like her father....and then the way Nofil bowed his head for her to touch his hair too....the visual imagery of these scenes definitely wanted to convey a point.

AreYaar thumbnail

You know what else is really awesome in zpkb..if you notice they hardly have any indoor scenes.. of any character given that it is gaoon but yeh kitna acha lagta hai..you are not stuck in same interior for the whole show..even gahr wale scenes bhi aangan main hote hain of all characters and phir bhi ghar wala vibe aa jaata hai..even nofil ke Abba are mostly seen in their aangan too ..pretty cool I find it.. mujhe toh bachpan ki bohat yaad aa jaati hai when we used to go to our gaoon in sunmer ..ab toh khair whaan bhi gaoon wala feel nahi hai with all the banglas of overseas log ..mini town zyada ho gaya hai

Oh yeah I love ki sab kuch gaaon mein khule mein shoot kiya hai....badi lived in feel deta hai like you are part of the gaaon as the story progresses. I also used to visit our pind every summer so I also get nostalgic about this stuff.....but yeah ab villages mein woh vibe itni rehne nahin di hai....so much has changed everywhere....that simplicity is hard to find now.