Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Ok I watched this again and have more thoughts. Hamza ka voice his dialogues sab are overpowering ahmed ka wohi generic voice and interrogation he is literally sounding exact same too and thulla hi hai..hamza ka dialogues have power and hain bhi ache seedh3 simple and impactful..and may I.... I feel he is actually Not a bad guy..he will end up being a good guy at the end the True Gentleman(thu thu..laalh diyan laanatan on my own self for using that after the stupid gentleman bakwaas hammering and use ) but you know what I mean. So good so good to see hamza doing something totally opposite to shehram and mostly THAnKYOU hamza for blessing us with another show in the same year..now plz keep doing TV tha k you..here's putting kaala teeka on this that this one acrually stays good after the i initial hype too..also bande ki presence toh mast hai . Matlab it really comes to that only ke green wale sab yeh goliyan patahakhe shows kar rahe hain and impact iska aaya hai ek.alag sa flavor lag raha hai in comparison inke apne hi yeh shows and yeh actor ki baat hai. Let's hope iska ganda haal gentleman wala na ho na hi fate also less green Backdrops and Interiors plzzzz. Oh and I really like the thumbnail poster too alag hai from generic green ka montages

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=orqoAt9I0yQ

Edited by naadanmasakalli - a day ago
Posted: 2 hours ago

i was having too much fun gifing this epi so yeah randoms:)smiley33 also Kaala Teeka caz idk don't want to jinx it & Jinx Musjeena

Image ImageImage

and phir Mood theek karne ke liye made some more Caz mera EK dum se yeh modesmiley35 ho gaya tha reading Bullcrap nonstop

Image Image

ImageImage

Posted: 2 hours ago

i saw ctrl and have mixed feeelings it is intresting film but the end kinda leaves it mehh for me caz it literally voids everything dusra yeh makign whole film using social media style ain;''t new for me in desi cinema too isse pehle hollywood to kar hi chuka hai like searching and then malayalam film killed it..with c u soon.. with this i just found it was exhausting though it was engaging.. mere ko toh 1.5 hrs ki film bhi zyada lambi lagi and bohat repetitive and then contradicting your own film where youa re speaking about danger about the unknown and yet after going thru so much pick the same poison idk didn't really work for me