Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I guess Ananya waali movie ka concept is more about wanting revenge on the boyfriend and AI gone rogue stuff....not sure if Malayalam movie mein bhi yehi tha.

Baaki toh Motwane hasn't made kuch dhang ka in a while....even Jubilee Talkies became hit or miss after a while.

It is more the way it is filmed it is wayyyy too reminiscent of c u soon. That had a different topic but the whole film was made through video calling apps a big chunk on iPhone if I remember correctly ..the screen and the way this film is presentin it looked extremely same to me baaki del the person through ai is the different story here let's see how they handle it

Posted: 3 days ago

Oh Love it! so i was right this does seem set in korea ya in that region... wahan ka law and order and prison setting is oh Hella Worse than ours when it comes to torture bullying etc.. and asian shows based on those are hella dark and hard to watch.. but they seem to have kept the korean vibe intact so far authentic feel aa raha hai korean content wala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uE0RuQndZc

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh Love it! so i was right this does seem set in korea ya in that region... wahan ka law and order and prison setting is oh Hella Worse than ours when it comes to torture bullying etc.. and asian shows based on those are hella dark and hard to watch.. but they seem to have kept the korean vibe intact so far authentic feel aa raha hai korean content wala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uE0RuQndZc

Oh this looks awesome indeed! So glad they didn't reuse the Phoolon ka taaron ka song in this that was there in the teaser.....this looks intense and tightly edited smiley32.....Alia is operating on another level aajkal smiley36

Oh this looks awesome indeed! So glad they didn't reuse the Phoolon ka taaron ka song in this that was there in the teaser.....this looks intense and tightly edited smiley32.....Alia is operating on another level aajkal smiley36

I loved her dialogue too ek dum full impact aaya main sirf behan hoon.. this one focused on the action while woh dusra was more emotional one. Also vedang seems very promising..

AreYaar thumbnail

Pehle yeh two quick gifs I had to make smiley27smiley36

Pehle yeh two quick gifs I had to make smiley27smiley36

Awwwieeee Love them so much 💖 this was so unexpected the way mustafa enjoyed her misery before stepping up so casually amd then the smiles that kaisa laga mera move wala and her gratitude

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awwwieeee Love them so much 💖 this was so unexpected the way mustafa enjoyed her misery before stepping up so casually amd then the smiles that kaisa laga mera move wala and her gratitude

Mustafa ne ekdum out of the blue kiya yeh after pulling her leg for so long and letting her stew in her stress....and ekdum se saara ilzaam apne upar le liya so that all she could do was just smile and shake her head at him....this gesture simultaneously showed his care for her while also showing his mischievous sidesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

And two more quick ones on this scene smiley36

The way she just looked AWESTRUCK ki woh khud se headphones laake plug in kar gayasmiley36

And two more quick ones on this scene smiley36

The way she just looked AWESTRUCK ki woh khud se headphones laake plug in kar gayasmiley36

This was the moment I feel she totally went flat matlab jahan something switched . The way he actually listened to her and surprised her even more and hahah I love mustafa ke thumbs upssmiley36 it was such a moment..the way she kinda melts at that gesture smiley42

Mustafa ne ekdum out of the blue kiya yeh after pulling her leg for so long and letting her stew in her stress....and ekdum se saara ilzaam apne upar le liya so that all she could do was just smile and shake her head at him....this gesture simultaneously showed his care for her while also showing his mischievous sidesmiley36

Yup ! The way he kept teasing her about Amma kya qayamat laayengi smiley36AND enjoyed it with her being ab toh phass hi gayi main and phir mustafa ne kaisa full story ko support karne ke liye grocery wala bhi sab banaya ke Amma ko bilkul shak na ho smiley36 he was having so much fun seeing her all tensed but phir usko compensate karne ke liye dhabba le gaya on a date awwwsmiley42