Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

This looks quite good. Good for Siddhanth. it started off with too much similarity with Killand I was like nawww you can't quickly make an extremely similar copy with nitty gritty changes here and there but it managed to differentiate itself later on so am kinda intrested

https://youtu.be/5SrgUF4DXeQ?si=TooubgN7SMzALhMm

Excel waale again coming to Siddhant ka rescue to give him a major rolesmiley36.....but yeah looks like aajkal graphic action ka era is on in Indian movies....and Raghav har movie mein villain banke pahunch jaata hai? lol serious action hero ban gaya yeh bhi? smiley36

Ram Kapoor bhi looking good....lol

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Excel waale again coming to Siddhant ka rescue to give him a major rolesmiley36.....but yeah looks like aajkal graphic action ka era is on in Indian movies....and Raghav har movie mein villain banke pahunch jaata hai? lol serious action hero ban gaya yeh bhi? smiley36

Ram Kapoor bhi looking good....lol

Oh I think this is kind of old caz I remember raghav mentioning in one of the kill Iv's thay he played a villain in another one on the same lines but he has no idea what is going on with it and then BAM this comes out seeing success of kill haha. But he was far better and more effective in kill yahan pe bohat caricature loud zone main lag raha hai his villain and he isn't per say looking menacing like kill was just perfect

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 18 days ago
Posted: 18 days ago

I just watched this movie today too and I appreciated that they told the story of a guy who won a Paralympic gold medal so long ago but his name was lost in history somewhere.....lekin beyond that the movie kind of had a typical formulaic biopic feel without any real big soaring moments.

Kartik trying something different was applause-worthy but yeah Vijay Raaz's character stole the show easily as usual.

Yeah I agree it was just way too predictable too there weren't any intresting twists thrown to keep it more engaging too screenplay ke saath khel sakte thay aur. Honestly more in the forgettable zone alright movie

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 18 days ago
Posted: 16 days ago

made some alia ibrahim gif's smiley27 while they are settling in their role and place smiley9 ibrahim is just such a masoom personsmiley27and the way she is his dhaal in this relationship . such an intresting paradox that while she says this nikkah now at this stage will be safeguarding her and protecting her and bachao her from injustice how she becomes his dhaal too

Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 16 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/uSWNCCChrC0?si=KRzRklbGfmY3bIKZ

https://youtu.be/rrYUfVs4fcw?si=1_6dI8ndZPPbCkwz

The Buckingham Murders - Official Trailers.. smiley10

Hope this movie does well in Theatres and Multiplex..

Posting here Caz it is just heartwarming and my deep veer heart is so full🤩😍🧿 what a journey from ram Leela to this .guessing and finding hints whether they are or aren't to we are here 😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_alfd-SSHN/?igsh=OHh6ZXcyeG03aTNt

Posted: 15 days ago

And another musjeena mix..ignore the stupid flashy effect it is rendering ki den since it wasn't rendering whatsoever and this one time the fluke happened lmao in this it kinda went with the techno vibe haha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8yH3nLZ-X61V0DorP8FGzDUXUGdoYIO/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 15 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

made some alia ibrahim gif's smiley27 while they are settling in their role and place smiley9 ibrahim is just such a masoom personsmiley27and the way she is his dhaal in this relationship . such an intresting paradox that while she says this nikkah now at this stage will be safeguarding her and protecting her and bachao her from injustice how she becomes his dhaal too

Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Finally caught up on both epis :)....Epi 4 ka most interesting moment has to be the way Ibrahim's body language changes the moment Aliya's brother shoves him....usse pehle bhi it was like build up was happening inside him from the moment he saw those people trying to lock Aliya inside the room....the way Ibrahim shoves that guy back and gives him a look as he deliberately goes and unlocks the door....and then the look him and Aliya share when he opens the door.....fab direction. They showed that duality of Ibrahim otherwise being servile in front of Aliya, constantly offering to divorce her but she firmly keeps telling him no divorce will happen and he can leave on his own if he wants...but then he doesn't do that also cuz he doesn't feel relaxed about her being safe....lol

Also really liked the Punjabi speaking Christian couple and the whole Church backstory of Aliya.

Epi 5 also had lots of adventures for these two...literally every epi has a new adventure for them on the run....epi 4 mein church and epi 5 mein hostel....lol but loved that opening scene of the epi when Ibrahim is sitting crying thinking he's lost her and tabhi Aliya comes and finds him and holds his hand and takes him away with her.....lol....hostel ka drama toh was easy to predict ki kya hoga ever since they showed the Warden lady complaining about repairs around the place....lol Aliya electrician to the rescue....also had to laugh that Ibrahim got caught mainly cuz he just can't help his obsession with completing his namaaz rituals even when jaan pe bani hui hai and hiding is more important smiley36....bathroom mein muh dhone jaane ki wajah se phasse....lol the way he holding her dupatta all scared in that warden ka office and Aliya just gave him a curious look but didn't say anything....even earlier, I loved that scene where Anita is suggesting Ibrahim go find a hotel to stay and the way him and Aliya exchange a silent look there and she's like I'm going wherever he goes, end of subjectsmiley36

This is my fav. gif from your gif-setsmiley36....lol at the way he tries to do pankha for her and she just bats his hand away ki rehne dosmiley37

The way they did that whole room cleaning bit and gamlas ka arranging outside...dono itna sync mein hain as a duo....lol already woh husband-wife wala saajhedaari wala feel hai between them despite their unconventional situation.

Woh Anita ek scene mein again apne father ko bol rahi thi ki Aliya ka banda ekdum loser hai and kisi kaam ka nahinsmiley37....itna soft and servile character hoke bhi Ibrahim is coming across as soooo adorable....all credit to Bilal no doubt. I really want him to win an award for this role. Sabina is doing a very good job as Aliya....woh silences and looks that both characters give are really well done.

AreYaar thumbnail

And another musjeena mix..ignore the stupid flashy effect it is rendering ki daughter since it wasn't rendering whatsoever and this one time the fluke happened lmao in this it kinda went with the techno vibe haha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8yH3nLZ-X61V0DorP8FGzDUXUGdoYIO/view?usp=drivesdk

Nice mix :) Aaj kal toh har jagah PTV fandoms mein yehi jodi chhai hui hai...so many edits floating around my TL alsosmiley36....Never heard this song before though smiley36

Nice mix :) Aaj kal toh har jagah PTV fandoms mein yehi jodi chhai hui hai...so many edits floating around my TL alsosmiley36....Never heard this song before though smiley36

Thanks yaar it is from kill. Hardly used there but I just really like it and actually had to Google what it meant and apparently it means qareeb. And I guess that is your sign to get on with it that it Is continuously showing up for ya..however disclaimer the forst 4 episodes feel extremely predictable run of the mill purana cliche hi it is after that it switches

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 15 days ago