Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

ok did a tiny mix on them caz well love the song and the way these 2 are progressing Next week ithe agnipareksha starts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18kHC0SZHeXvR06UOTiXp_5jGaWm6-dHv/view?usp=drive_link

wowww they had rehearsed the whole film for 9 Darn months on Mock sets and the progression from open spaces to the closed spaces and so much practice that it became part of their subconciosu woww that is some dedication.. ( months of the entire thing to come togetehr.. actual baby hi ho gaya phir team ka. No wonder it just felt absolutly effortless and the most organic Fighting when it had it's stylized moments too in the unique killings but it doesn't feel like it and Korea se action directors mangaye the people who have imtegrated on such films there.. Also wow at the detail they said their script had .. if you put effort the results come thru simple...

https://youtu.be/LsLiwYJgNW4?si=aJS2pb7CjiSrnGcx

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago

isme toh kuch bhi confession tyoe nahi hai except IF walon ka headline... these 2 have always been like this and always say tehse things about each other.. i was like pata nahi kya hi naya bol dia. but chalo Try akrte raho IF walo to get some hits by Creationg wrong headlinessmiley36

Watched Stree2 and Darn it is Excellent.. easily the most Entertaining and Logical film of the year.. I am not gonna say much caz spoilers but all the cameos and everything is so well times welll integrated and a MUST WATCH. I am so happy for everyone involved in this caz this really is a franchise that just keep outdoing itself with how they are combining everything yet you want to see mroe and *thu THU* nazar hi na lag jaaye.. Infact if i may this is even better than the first stree in terms of comedy and all

i am so rewatching it again in theatres

also obsessed with this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nnEM8chwo

heard this for the first time too yeah these days i only listen the new songs when i watch the films smiley36caz i hate freaking every song inn a separate search under separate title .. also spotify be playign extreme nonsensical garbage onces the song you played ends and one cannot keep forwarding while driving and it is so bloody annoying.. it never plays koi ache new songs pata nahi akunse kaunse chawal artists ke chawal songs play karte rehte hain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxKAtmvf-uM

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

ok did a tiny mix on them caz well love the song and the way these 2 are progressing Next week ithe agnipareksha starts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18kHC0SZHeXvR06UOTiXp_5jGaWm6-dHv/view?usp=drive_link

Mujhe inka equation bilkul samajh nahin aata....shaadi kyun ki, kin terms pe ki...pehle se friends the kya that they are so casual with each other in body language? Roommates ki tarhaan rehte hain but there was random clip of her crying ki main tumhari dost nahin, biwi hoon....phir bike pe bhi ghoom rahe hain like lovers but clear nahin hai ki they are already in love ki waise hi normalize ho gaya husband-wife rishta....lol

Anyways, cute VM :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Watched Stree2 and Darn it is Excellent.. easily the most Entertaining and Logical film of the year.. I am not gonna say much caz spoilers but all the cameos and everything is so well times welll integrated and a MUST WATCH. I am so happy for everyone involved in this caz this really is a franchise that just keep outdoing itself with how they are combining everything yet you want to see mroe and *thu THU* nazar hi na lag jaaye.. Infact if i may this is even better than the first stree in terms of comedy and all

i am so rewatching it again in theatres

also obsessed with this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nnEM8chwo

Oh I also like this song.....heard it a few days back :) I found first Stree funny too but chalo good to know this one did well smiley36

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh I also like this song.....heard it a few days back :) I found first Stree funny too but chalo good to know this one did well smiley36

I was a but ehh mode main caz overdose of rajkummar so I was like again RR idk how I feel about it and i was pretty eh about the trailer too but then was pleasantly surprised had a blast and this film is totally belongs to Rajkummar and the gang (abhishek, aparkshakti and ofcourse humare pyare rudra bhaiya aka pankaj) shraddha is good too in her supporting role. They all just work as a team so well and the one liners and situations are just too funny.*touchwood* and music and everything is just so well placed and timed..again aaj kal.jahan every film feels like being dragged after an hour this one you kinda want more of

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Mujhe inka equation bilkul samajh nahin aata....shaadi kyun ki, kin terms pe ki...pehle se friends the kya that they are so casual with each other in body language? Roommates ki tarhaan rehte hain but there was random clip of her crying ki main tumhari dost nahin, biwi hoon....phir bike pe bhi ghoom rahe hain like lovers but clear nahin hai ki they are already in love ki waise hi normalize ho gaya husband-wife rishta....lol

Anyways, cute VM :)

smiley36 It's ok I know they are not your favs but I also know that if you will give them a try you will like them because they are so far so well written and just so likeable as individuals and a couple too the progress is happening very nicely and very organically aage dekhte hain.. yeh log rone dhone wale nahi hain and ek dum relatable hain you see them everyday kinda way main

So yeh log time ke saath normalize huye hain dheere dheere they indeed started as a roommates hi..there is a specific dialogue of sharjeena on their wedding night too when he asks aage kya? Kuch socha hai? What you Want now nikaah toh kar Lia? Toh she specifically says ke consider me as someone sharing your room and I don't expect more from yoh since you have done anyway such a big thing for me and my family and then dheere dheere they are developing feelings esp sharjeena caz he is genuinly such a likeable and nice boy dil ka bohat acha and saaf hai.very emotional /sensitive and care karne wala but woh yeh side zyada dikhata nahi hai caz as he says main dheet ho gaya and the only way I could even get acknowledged was by being a rebel. Matlab uski existence ka koi ehsaas hi nahi hai to his family the only time.they notice that mustafa exists is when he goes against their wishes ya dheet banke kaam nahi karta warna jo bhi kar le they always discredit him and act like he doesn't exist and bas ek hi beta hai unka.heera beta who is classist af and well gold digger tok pakka opposite to mustafa. Basically kadar nahi karte iski. So whenn sharjeena gives him itna sa bhi bharosa ya confidence that she beleives in him.she has faith in him she trusts him yeh kuch bhi kar guzarta hai for her caz as he said nobody ever have even acknowledged my presence and she is the first one to ever show so much confidence in me and who said ke tum aache ho( something like that) his conversation with his sister when she asked ke why you said yes mustafa and uspe hi isne shaadi kar li thi.

They haven't specifically showed koi khaas dosti ya bonding before their marriage wohi avg bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hai toh msutafa was very kind to her family and her before too when they visited their home as opposed to her fiance who was mean then too bas itna hi dikhaya ke.he was very friendly and had that tehzeeb ka daayra along with playfulness in their interaction then.

Shaadi woh aise hui thi ke she overheard her khala talking to her parents ke hai hai ab kaun shaadi karega etc etc baaki betiyon ka kya hoga and dusri behan ka jiski shadi same day honi thi and the age old izzat chali jaayegi uski nahi hogi koi bhi dhoondo jaldi se who will marry her the next day warna tabah barbaad BS and she then asked him on a whim when he brought his parents to apologize for what adeel did as the day before where she was humiliated by adeel in the Cafe and mustafa by chance saw that and dropped her home usne honsla dene ke liye kaha tha ke remember you have a friend even if you can't be my bhabhi you will have me as a friend. Toh isne phir usse challenge kar dia ke bola tha na toh ab dost ban ke nibhao.. and mustafa nahi na keh paaya tha. His mother's whole beef yehi hai ke mustafa apna khayal nahi rakh sakta biwi ka kaise rakhe ga which is valid .she repeatedly so far have said this only ke woh apni zimmedari nahi utha raha ya sakta toh biwi ka kaise karega ..she is non typical in that sense that she doesn't interfere in their personal relationship.unlike say other moms who are like beta biwi ke saath ache se reh hi nahi sakta ya mera beta cheen lia types..also she is angry caz when adeel rejected her he was kicked out by the dad so the mom's beef is mere heere bete ko ghar se nikaal dia but she ain't specifically evil evil like avg toxic saas infact they are very normal in the sense ke saath main kaammkarte hain and all even though she shows her strict demeanor to her and kam baat karti hai and all .

So then sharjeena got attracted to this guy and is able to see his goodside time and again In chote chote things and how he does indeed stand for her protect her beizzati nahi karne deta kisi ko kisi Tarah and agar baat sharjeena pe aani ho kisi bhi tarah toh apne pe le leta hai etc toh she has developed feelings for him. I used that scene here too where she sees him as something more while she is reading that was the switch around that rain scene.which happened caz she was having a bad day kaafi things were pressing her and uppar se his carefreeness not responding got that reaction out of her..caz she does have expectations now from him and wants to progress to next level..but yeah they now see each other as husband wife and the level of support and understanding has upped.. and is more into that actual husband wife zone with him actually working too.

While they never made a show of the fact that Sharjeena does her job as well now this week has taken admission for MBA too so there is absolutly no.rok tok and stuff they are actually very progressive and liberal and extremely subtle in all this unlike raddi..and because they are not making a show out of.it people don't register small advancements like this ke he brings her fav burger for her so she can study and stuff ek dum.they got each other's back hain by the latest episode

Now as i said next week will see their sukhi life main toofan I guess with the stupid brother and his wife making a comeback..

Phew this was long when I intended to.keep.it shortsmiley36 sorry my bad