Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

also guess should post some short reviews of recent Hindi films i saw .

1) Kill 3.5/5 : Everyone was going Omg OMG such a good movie it is so gory and so bloody and Oh No can't watch caz one gets all disturbed etc etc so i was like delaying it caz i was like idk if i am ready but then i sttrted watching it and went Hain?? Yes it is gory all the killings are news ways to get disturbed and killed and all and i guess must be extremely disturbing ways to watch all that for an avg viewer but i was like AHHHH Maza aa raha hai caz it was so adrenaline inducing and new and i think the reason behind it is they lacked the spine chilling feel of the kill warna toh kuch bhi na karein sometimes and they scare the shit out of you.. this was sooo good to watch caz the action was so good and all and yes there si one very disturbing scene ( spoiler!! jahan they do qeema of a khopdi with the fire extinguisher) but for some reason woh bhi i was like ok i expected more spinechilling wala dravna where they create that uneasiness and make it haunting.. this was very violent nonetheless but the gruesome that just gives the sadistic side a satisfaction seeing this commando do all the va va voom you cheer for him .. lakshya was sooo good in the Combat it is constant 1hr 45 mins of this guy doing action and he KIlls it.. bade time baad i actually enjoyed a newcomer doing action onscreen and who has the presence of a hero.. but yahan lakshaya se bhi uppar tha raghav as the antagonist he shines so bright in it.. mazedaar villain his ialogues are so fun at times.. i guess mere liye it became even more about action caz i didn't connect with the token lovestory they gave us as the reason for this commando on board to go on such a rampage meh whatever did not feel a thing .. but other than that yeah a must watch for the action and highly enjoyable . i toh really had a blast seeing a hero being actually good with the job given to him and being able to deliever it and also it becomes a curiosity thing too caz no 2 deaths are same way in the 'KILL"but yeah don't eat when watching it caz it can make one squirmy and nauseous i guess depending on your threshold.. but it is so cool to know that john wick people are remaking it now..t.also agree that it definatly opened a new genre for indian cinema and something thta is so comepletly original while being inspired from train to busan kind of film which makes this particualr film more exciting caz it is opening new doors.

this is stuck in my mind esp caz it is being played so much in khatron too . also the kawa kawa song is a vibe too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrg8hZmba0

Do aur do pyaar 3.5/5 ok but this film deserves so much love and recognition.. man such a good take on modern day relationships so mature and best thing it doesn't villainize anyone. not the partners stuck in marrige after falling out of love with each other nor their other partners in anyway and you like all of them as inidividuals with their own set of weaknesses. Man vidya and prateik are just such naturals and soooo sooo sooo good. such beautiful antural chemistry and they ate for real.. I had no expetations from this but it threw such a surprise for me.. I LOVE it.. it is the perfect feel good movie with such a refreshing take on relationships and for a change 2 actors who don't miss a single beat and match each other soooooooo well one can see that giev and take happening . after a long timeVidya doing somethign where she is enjoying it too and one can see it too. it is easily one of the best light rom com genre main movie in the last 5 year where there is actual soul and substance and feel and one can see the actors able to convey the emotional ups and high without being fake. also a special shout out to ileana.. gosh she was so cuteeeeeee and so adorable... ahhh why the woman doesn't act more sigh but here the casting was just sooo right too... i wish these 3 got the due with this.. easily one of the better bollywood film of the year

this is on repeat pretty much for me. Ganeshan & Banerjeesmiley9smiley20 no honestly when was the last time we saw a bollywood song /video which had the fun vibe so right and just felt like Bollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g66-4bItXs

Thanks for the reviews yaar! Kill I’m also intrigued to watch cuz I found the trailer interesting. Is this out on OTT Kya?

Do aur do pyar also will try to watch :)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for the reviews yaar! Kill I’m also intrigued to watch cuz I found the trailer interesting. Is this out on OTT Kya?

Do aur do pyar also will try to watch :)

Kill is rent or buy on prime now..but I just downloaded the torrent and watched for free smiley36 ain paying extra sorry prime..they also finally made monkeyman free on prime so.i do want to.watch that too sometime soon..kill is actually good stuff if you can deal with the gore even though it is in that genre I still found it less gory than animal 🤷🏻‍♀️

And do aur do is on hotstar

I am also half way thru haseen dilruba 2 and was really enjoying it but then I dozed off so will start all over again and watch in one go but it was good jitna i have gotten thru it

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago

Talking about kill also kinda obsessed with this even though it is mostly a promo song hi

https://youtu.be/xbm_OwPa4As?si=KW-FkM2JjMdJ7ztX

New MJ promo.smiley27🔥 finally alia's pov and I loved her being atal ke ab main waapis nahi jaaongi.. and the way she is finding comfort in Ibrahim

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-ktDyeu0fU/?igsh=OG1sa2RlemoxN24w

AreYaar thumbnail

New MJ promo.smiley27🔥 finally alia's pov and I loved her being atal ke ab main waapis nahi jaaongi.. and the way she is finding comfort in Ibrahim

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-ktDyeu0fU/?igsh=OG1sa2RlemoxN24w

Oh so looks like Ibrahim will go back to the masjid while Aliya will keep staying at her brother’s house and he will visit her there from time to time? I guess they are trying to make Shabbir think she’s dead so that he leaves her alone.

Oh so looks like Ibrahim will go back to the masjid while Aliya will keep staying at her brother’s house and he will visit her there from time to time? I guess they are trying to make Shabbir think she’s dead so that he leaves her alone.

Yeah I guess maulvi saab is gonna turn sides and will stand by Ibrahim after all itne saal khidmat bhi ki hai but then he knows shabbir well too so they will have to be very careful from here on but nice twist..shabbir isn't a gadha to maan lo easily let's see... beech main woh bhabhi paise ke liye pakka snitch karegi I am certain

Iss film ka koi song original bhi hai ya idhar udhar se utha ke bas unka mitti paleed hi kia hai.. smiley24smiley36 The nerve to use this song and do such kabbada smiley7

https://youtu.be/gDTP-OKrR_0?si=dbDby4Wyksw2oP5P

Finished haseen dilruba 2 and bhai kya hi gud gobbar kia hai iss time.that 2nd half is saste nashe se bhi sasta Nasha.. Twists ke chakkar main whatever good first half had is also voided and nulled intehayi ghatiya and bakwaas nonsensical bakwaas to bring more twists -100 for that..the acting of both vicky² was great they both were fabulous but man that 2nd half uff I wished to go and do ganna parade of whoever is behind sanctioning it 0/5

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Finished hasten dilruba 2 and bhai kya hi gud gobbar kia hai iss time.that 2nd half is saste nashe se bhi sasta Nasha.. Twists ke chakkar main whatever good forst half had is also voided and nulled intehayi ghatiua and bakwaas nonsensical bakwaas to bring more twists -100 for that..the acting of both vicky² was great they both were fabulous but manning that 2nd half uff I wished to go and do wanna parade of whoever is behind sanctioning it 0/5

Thanks for the review yaar....hmm mera motivation thoda kam ho gaya to watch now....lol first movie ka second half hi toh had all the cool twists and yahaan inhone second half mein sab kachra kar diya? Sad waste.

Thanks for the review yaar....hmm mera motivation thoda kam ho gaya to watch now....lol first movie ka second half hi toh had all the cool twists and yahaan inhone second half mein sab kachra kar diya? Sad waste.

I swear man..pata nahi kya hi soch rahe thay .. matlab shame ke you build again a good first half and totally derail from it..they kept using the haath cut kar Lia iss time baar baar as they knew it was the cool twist back then and it worked so big time..and honestly till that mela scene I was totally hooked and loving it caz it was such cool mix they made till there and then pata mahi brains inke wohi crocodiles kha gaye..useless pointless nonsense in last 40 mins or so