Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I found the MIL and the psycho husband quite selfish and lacking in self-awareness. The MIL claims to be trying to give empathy to Aliya but all we hear from her is dialogues about how tough this night will be on Shabbir and herself.....lol ek number ke loser log treating the girl like a toy to be passed around and phir bhi khud ko self-victimize kar rahe hain.

And yes, that part was not clear to me ki Shabbir thinks bas one night same room mein spend karne se technicality will be done? No actual consummation is required of the second marriage? lol ya toh sab yehi maan ke chal rahe hain ki kisi bhi raah chalte aadmi ko bol do ek ladki ke saath same room mein night spend karne ko toh automatic consummation done....lol

Word on the fab editing...my fav. was definitely that moment when Ibrahim gets anxious when Aliya tells him to close the door and turn off the lights so he starts babbling in stress that he only agreed to the shaadi and can't take this further ahead than that and suddenly the moment he turns, he sees her trying to hang herself.....like WOW that moment made me gasp from a storytelling perspective....really grips you with the shock and how it suddenly cuts to the FB of her wedding night with Shabbir....and the FB continues all the way till the talaakh moment and Shabbir snapping awake the next morning. Very well placed FB.

Bilal is leaving such an impact even with limited SS for his character and he's almost being shown at the periphery of Aliya's life....there was only one glimpse of him in the FB this time where Aliya is buying shoes for him and it's mentioned he's a foster brother of Shabbir that stays in the masjid the whole time....such a simple/shy smile he's giving her when she's asking him to try more shoes on....itne se glimpse mein bhi he makes his presence felt.

I'm not impressed by psycho pati ke self-victimization attempts trying to give explanation for why he has a chip on his shoulder and anger issues against the other Chaudhry guy....he's a full on abuser but the girl as usual is just shown confused and mum while he's the one who suddenly gets to give her talaaq...lol ok

Looks like aage woh Ibrahim and Aliya will be on the run and this guy will be trying to find them.....toh aise aage love story develop ho jaayegi inki shayad as they are in hiding somewhere together. Right now ofcourse Ibrahim is in guilt about agreeing to such a shaadi but he may fall for her later

Oh am not a fan of MIL and shabbir too they are self centered thinking they own her .it was quiete evident with him literally putting a stamp on her with that stupid bracelet and being an MCP like he bought a slave with the water thing and getting angry slowly his tone rising as she takes a moment..unfortunately such men exist and I have seen them around where the moment something comes out if their mouth should be fulfilled or you are done.. I mean how silly was him.assuming she is with his enemy watching a stupid video where she is clearly trying to hide and escape and divorce on it..unka woh nature was very well established.. I didn't like the character per say but I liked the line ke qayamat to sab oe hai mainly her and the guy they are forcing into this planned drama as if they are puppets..and his meri aliyah again FO nobody feels a thing for you caz you didn't had any feelings for her other than owning her and gairat hoti toh yeh sab na karta ghanta gairat..and usko aise treat na karta esp when it came to how casually you divorced her and then she is forced into this without anybody even asking her and usko aisa bandhi hi bana ke rakha hua tha apne ghar main post talaq bhi..and aise drag kar kar ke masjid leke gaye.. it was so well drawn out with the way even the qubool hai is said by MIL by holding down her hand ke usko uss waqt bhi apni marzi batane ki space hi nahi di.. I did find the FB thoda boring with his nautanki but then it served the purpose so ok..

With Ibrahim she will learn the meaning of consent and woh aazadi and respect as going by promo hence she would choose to be with him caz already he gives her far more respect than that loser shabbir like the way he opened up to her and was still like nahi kar sakta aage kuch atleast abhi unlike him treating her like a product which he still thinks ke ek raat choke jaoonga and deed kar lo so we can get back as if to do it it in cue..Caz well that is part of the whole process warna sab bekaar planning but like order de raha hai oh shut up..koi aur lusty loser hota toh jhappat bhi padta but Ibrahim has the conscious and awareness he is already not happy and at peace with it aage aur bhi laanat leta kya. Shabbir really don't know this guy beside some gareeb banda he supposedly khaioed pity on and he thinks he is doing some.favor upon by lending his wife ..yehi soch lo ke kitna ghatoya aadmi hai who can orchestrate all this in one thing but orchestrate wotb that neeyat and then leaving your wife as if she is a sl*t clearly imgentions matter they haven't given itna sa bhi redeeming factor to this dude even with his dukh bahri kahani mere ko toh 1 moment ke loye bhi woh sorry nahi laga even with his rona dhona.

Yeah the shoes moment was so sweet and I did like ke they kept it in a local shop too and wahan bhi chaudhrani bani order de rahi thi lol but woh dost ka bakwaas mujhe over laga wahan kaun apni shaadi shuda bestie ko aise kehta hai ke iske saath fit hoja etc etc when she supposedly thinks aaliya is happily married matlab agar usko kuch pata hota toh ek baat hai of hsi behavior. But anyway woh sweet tha the way he is just nodding to her orders and utne main hi he thinks they are doing some great favor on him considering him brother ya rescuing him from.earthquake toh he owes his life to this shabbir bhai . Bilal was excellent in every bit of it which is why I started missing him the moment we went into the long drawn FB

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359282

Congratulations on winning the Banner Contest, Fary smiley31smiley40smiley41

thank you ji.. i just ainvayi participated caz i was tagged and lo and behold haha

Lo ji teaser aa gaya and am sorry meri hassi nahi ruk rahi..KJ ko iss friend quota main leke apni hi MV kharab kar li..why is he so bloody stiff and awkward around her too and uppar se the random.red lines on his face and woh eyes ka closeup PLZ and if that was not enough they are giving more.lulz by taglines like a Karan Sharma lyricalsmiley36 Yeh banda Vellapanti main ab khud ko javez Akhtar samjhn3 laga haimkya? Kahan se churaya hai ab base song pehle toh MPHT pe claim jhadte hain..SC looks good and seems to be acting as well too but yeh KJ ji just looks odd and love ka toh kya hi feel aana with such a clown opposite her..isse acha toh jiju khud hi lyrics ke saath act bhi kar lete

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-W9pzFomx7/?igsh=OXo2azkxbjkwZW1n

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

thank you ji.. i just ainvayi participated caz i was tagged and lo and behold haha

Arey waah Fary, you are able to participate in the BCs of forums where you don't watch the show also? LOL haha nice! Congrats on the win! smiley31

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lo ji teaser aa gaya and am sorry meri hassi nahi ruk rahi..KJ ko iss friend quota main leke apni hi MV kharab kar li..why is he so bloody stiff and awkward around her too and uppar se the random.red lines on his face and woh eyes ka closeup PLZ and if that was not enough they are giving more.lulz by taglines like a Karan Sharma lyricalsmiley36 Yeh banda Vellapanti main ab khud ko javez Akhtar samjhn3 laga haimkya? Kahan se churaya hai ab base song pehle toh MPHT pe claim jhadte hain..SC looks good and seems to be acting as well too but yeh KJ ji just looks odd and love ka toh kya hi feel aana with such a clown opposite her..isse acha toh jiju khud hi lyrics ke saath act bhi kar lete

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-W9pzFomx7/?igsh=OXo2azkxbjkwZW1n

This is giving full on QH vibes....lol SC acting bhi apni QH style waali hi kar rahi hai with the adaabs and allsmiley36....since LM is the director toh lagta hai wahin se reference pakda hai.

KJ bhaiyya with his INTAAANSE surme waali aakhein trying to mouth all this shayari but feel toh kuch nahin aaya phir bhi....lol they seem to be relying on the Kashmir visuals to uplift the MV....lol

Arey waah Fary, you are able to participate in the BCs of forums where you don't watch the show also? LOL haha nice! Congrats on the win! smiley31

Maine toh excuse kar Lia tha ke I have no idea yeh bhi pata nahi ke leads kaun but then they posted the caps and tagged and then I felt bad toh made just 2 for participation sake smiley36 this was unexpected ..but thankssmiley17smiley27

This is giving full on QH vibes....lol SC acting bhi apni QH style waali hi kar rahi hai with the adaabs and allsmiley36....since LM is the director toh lagta hai wahin se reference pakda hai.

KJ bhaiyya with his INTAAANSE surme waali aakhein trying to mouth all this shayari but feel toh kuch nahin aaya phir bhi....lol they seem to be relying on the Kashmir visuals to uplift the MV....lol

Visuals toh baad main pata chalega na jab KJ bhai trauma dena band kareinge eyes ko with the lame 2 lines on his forehead like the hot sauce on shwarma( yeah over here the shawarma joints measure the level of spice like this..1 to 4 lines) and thr extra red eyes with surma bulging out.. and end main woh kya cheap radar se bhi cheap style daggers nikal ke kuch kar rahe hain felt like woh ghatoya film se koi dated scene.. haan sc ka makeup is more like haya too waise bhi creativity aaj kal lack hi karti hai toh jo successful tha usko hi recreate kiye jao.. and baat wohi hai ke yeh jobless KJ friends quota main free main aaya hoga ya saste main toh friend ko job dilao yojna main sc is doing charity too

Ok i just have to post this scene caz so very well built up and important turning point.. the way Sharjeena bursts out all her pant up frustration finally comes out and the way mustafa gets a pause and then how softly he tackled everything.. it was alright at first i was almost rolling my eye that she is just being a bit self centered& playing victim ke zabardati aa gayi iss liye ho raha hai at first but it took a completly different turn @3:40 for me when she Goes she doesn't like when someone calls him nalayak she hates it when someone insults him and that she wants to do sachi tarrefien of him.. My fav line has to be Main huamre future ke baare main sochti hoon but tum nahi sochte mustafa humare baare main..yeah this girl is totally in love already with her complains and how much she wants him to be respected that is where that graph came and what amde it stand out and raised it in my opinion

very very good and then how it keeps proceeding with her taking care of her later on maggi bhi bana ke laaya and then how it turned a switch on him and he realized ke ahan biwi hai dost nahi he has to take a step .. this show is honestly getting better with each week passing*touchwood* and they have grown so much on me.. fahad had very less wordwise but he so brilliantly showed the pareshani and then being shocked ke isko kya ho gaya as she starts yellign at him frustrated from him never taking her calls and also caz she witnessed again how her sister is being pampered and while she has to make up excuses.. i loved the honesty in this and then how they normalized everything.. i esp am liking how the characters are nontoxic so far in this show including the saas(however we will have to see how it goes caz it looks like his dad is about to die) But some solid writing wise how they brought us to this point and this whole confrontation.

would anyday take honest raw confrontations over Madeup Woke BS & understanding of rishtas wale wokeness uhmm again(salaar and maa ji pretendign to knwo it all but actually have such a shallow everything and rishta )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWYrPhxBeM

also did i mention how much i loved him being Don't ever think ke tum mujhpe musalat ki gayi ho as she has that notiona nd she went about it in her rant. yeah jaise bhi emotional ya jo bhi haan toh khud hi ki thi na mustafa ne bhi yahan family pressure ya zabardasti wala toh baat thi hi nahi from his family ya kuch sacrificing him.

the way he was so gentle and delicate in handling her and calming her down.. like you wouldn't expect it froma carefree guy like him but aww also the way she hugs him in her meltdown

https://x.com/Shrutilal13/status/1820900432442749019

also i wish she right of the bat scream nahi karti and thoda gradually bhadta but then i guess on the whole she had to burst out like this for him to actually take notice warna to kabse she has been softly trying to make him understand

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago

iss rant ka faayda yeh hua ke bande ne IV deke job kar bhi lia but how he started giving her time most importantly and made her feel that she matters the very next day

this was so cute.. iw ished they uplaoded the beech main wala scene too with his Ab jaag gaya hoon very poignant and matter of fact itna deep baat keh gaya when she was all hakka bakka ke mustafa is up and ready to take on the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whnRMC0oPu8

https://youtu.be/jQYep0TSdUw?si=XgCEKwnVm6xC1uCH

also inko ek tarah ka inhouse honeymoon mil gaya this week of sorts akele ghar main smiley36

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago