Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh yeh toh rishu ka pappu bana ke nikal li lagti hai..or it is all a plan..but vikrant looks so good in this zone..sunny bechara

https://youtu.be/fhSyfSJtBa4?si=D-mPRzBSy7C6Z-bh

Nice song....looks like kuch twists and turns honge just like first movie....Sunny ka character also looks like another mad aashiq of Rani to compete with Rishu....lol uske basis pe hi drama karenge to show which mad aashiq wins in the endsmiley36

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Nice song....looks like kuch twists and turns honge just like first movie....Sunny ka character also looks like another mad aashiq of Rani to compete with Rishu....lol uske basis pe hi drama karenge to show which mad aashiq wins in the endsmiley36

Yes...hope this delivers caz promos are toh looking good and am intrested in all the characters as of now.. my weird prediction initially was could this be Neil too but then I remembered ke woh toh jal gaya tha but yeh abhi bhi related to him hi lag raha hai toh dkehte hain kaise connection jodte hain

Ended up.watchung Mr and Mrs mahi and I don't think I have seen a more soulless film in recent times man the characters are so dumb and so annoying..idk how and where the songs fit caz well half the album ain't even part of the film..🤷🏻‍♀️ and like chidh Mach gayi mujhe aur hi ke for such faltu characters they used such soulful songs mera mann kar raha tha chapplein utha ke maaroon thru the screen and then the annoying last bots toh I kept forwarding and skipping and yet didn't miss a thing..hell stupid .

Meanwhile also saw this and OMG ...what an excellent film about human emotions..the sensitivity with which they tackle this. So much poignancy and nuance ..absolutly amazing stuff.it was hard to.pick who was better between urvashi and parvathy such phenomenal acts .esp urvashi as the MIL so many shades. The way they tackle difficult conversations with so much maturity amazing stuff do check it out if you can

https://youtu.be/iElmR97W024?si=M9tIO32Liq6GWXJX

smiley32smiley32

https://x.com/MyStoriesAndI/status/1818986965162664427?t=IFQovIzvW1fLmg-Rbru_rQ&s=19

AreYaar thumbnail

Ended up.watchung Mr and Mrs mahi and I don't think I have seen a more soulless film in recent times man the characters are so dumb and so annoying..idk how and where the songs fit caz well half the album ain't even part of the film..🤷🏻‍♀️ and like chidh Mach gayi mujhe aur hi ke for such faltu characters they used such soulful songs mera mann kar raha tha chapplein utha ke maaroon thru the screen and then the annoying last bots toh I kept forwarding and skipping and yet didn't miss a thing..hell stupid .

I also watched this yesterday and what a maha bakwaas waste of time film....couldn't stand Rajkumar ka character and wanted to slap him at multiple points in the film...upar se the botox he's got done made it so hard to look at his facesmiley8smiley36.....kaafi boring story thi and I just didn't find it believable that a doctor, qualified girl will agree to marry this kind of guy...upar se shaadi ke baad woh itna bada insecure loser and asshole nikla...lol end ke 15 min mein flip maar ke whitewash kar diya but he was an asshole for most of the movie with his entitlement and MCP-ness.

AreYaar thumbnail

Also ended up watching first epi of Mann Jogi today :)

LOL mera intent nahin tha dekhne ka but related vids mein aa gaya toh took the plunge to see how Bilal did and dude the ATMOSPHERICS of his performance are like WOWsmiley32.....the direction is really good in how the camera lingers in showing his meek body language and I was marveling at the sharp contrast from Shahmeer/FB....truly a gifted actor.

Also ek hi epi mein I find the direction of this show way better than pretentious crap like Barzakh....the way they built up the tension between Ibrahim and Aliya ka character in that room was awesome in this epi and the inflection point was so well directed that you just gasp when it comes.

Abusive psycho husband waale parts are kinda tiresome and it's a political backdrop wala angle again but I will still watch this for Bilal....uske liye Haya ko bhi bardaasht kar lengesmiley36

I also watched this yesterday and what a maha bakwaas waste of time film....couldn't stand Rajkumar ka character and wanted to slap him at multiple points in the film...upar se the botox he's got done made it so hard to look at his facesmiley8smiley36.....kaafi boring story thi and I just didn't find it believable that a doctor, qualified girl will agree to marry this kind of guy...upar se shaadi ke baad woh itna bada insecure loser and asshole nikla...lol end ke 15 min mein flip maar ke whitewash kar diya but he was an asshole for most of the movie with his entitlement and MCP-ness.

BiNGO..what an a**hoke he was and this was being compared to a classic like abhimaan oh Puhleez this guy was A grade Loser and had no redeeming quality of it..shaadi toh chodo mere ko toh yeh bhi samjh nahi aaya ke how can u drop your career as a Dr in a blink like hain? .. behan upj are struggling at your job toh go to another hospital find a better mentor to be a resident t under that is if she was a resident..Caz agar nahi thi toh behan apna setup kar lo private it is India jahan most of Healthcare is private🤷🏻‍♀️ isi liye bola dono losers .that guy had not a single sec of ok maybe galat fehmi ya kuch straight uo ass ughhh idk that movie pissed me offffffff so much

Also ended up watching first epi of Mann Jogi today :)

LOL mera intent nahin tha dekhne ka but related vids mein aa gaya toh took the plunge to see how Bilal did and dude the ATMOSPHERICS of his performance are like WOWsmiley32.....the direction is really good in how the camera lingers in showing his meek body language and I was marveling at the sharp contrast from Shahmeer/FB....truly a gifted actor.

Also ek hi epi mein I find the direction of this show way better than pretentious crap like Barzakh....the way they built up the tension between Ibrahim and Aliya ka character in that room was awesome in this epi and the inflection point was so well directed that you just gasp when it comes.

Abusive psycho husband waale parts are kinda tiresome and it's a political backdrop wala angle again but I will still watch this for Bilal....uske liye Haya ko bhi bardaasht kar lengesmiley36

Omg am excited..see now you see why kaishif nisar is considered one of the best in the business.his only thing is his screen looks almost same in every project and he needs to find a bit of differentiation there but ye is in his own league and can handle stuff woth so much sensitivity and nuance.. maine bhi jitne bhi bits dekhe Bilal ke he is Just MINDBLOWINGLY awesome..isi liye main3 bola tha ke might as well be his career best..itna Chota chota moments pakkad raha hai in his sharam his disappointment with himself the whole majboori wala ke kar raha hai but he is so ashamed..I will check it out later and baaku pe toh phir hi comment karoongi but I found his bits absolutly superbbb jitna bhi dekha..he was too bloody good..I have to say though I found sabeen a a bit blank in the clips but then am not judging from that yet so will come.back for more in a bit..

i did watch it too and Boy i am in love.. WHAT SUPERB EXECUTIONof the whole thingsmiley32 fromt he very first frame You are sucked into this world.. AMAZINg job at creating that tension and playing on th emystry of what is happening and why... BILAL WOWWWWWWWWW the way he has tranformed into this guy his bodylanguage the expressions absolutly Marveleous Job.. you want to protect him you feel connected with him you see the amount of disappointment and how bhaari this is on him but how he is literally draggign himself thru it caz well he is karzdaar to this stupid politican in the sense that he is muh bola bhai of some sorts and he probably thinks he owes him something to uske badle main itni badi qurbani maang li.. he is so broken soo haara hua with himself ke uska sab barbaad ho gaya the way he has lost faith in himself hi ke ek kaam galat kara ke usse uska sab cheen lia wow..

i was just more impressed with just sheer amount of information packed in one episode and without wasting anytime...yet keeping you engaged.. super job at edit table. also nice that they they have gotten that thodi si pendu and gaudy vibe so right for aaliya and shabbir ka household it is in her makeupo the way she has the ugliest nailpain and mehendi and all caz they are suppposed to be this pendu bane ameer zone with him beign anew politician and all..

some things i really liked was the MIL ka takllef main toh sab hain.. as if he thinks ke sirf uspe takleef aayi hai ke yeh karna padh raha hai think about this girl and the guy he is putting thru this esp aaliya.. the helplessness of ibrahim who very well is aware it is wrong yet you do not leave him with a way to reject and escape and blackmail him into this. make him commit it and be defetaed with himself..

i just cannot with how he is shaking and dragging himself the way he helplessly breaksdown during the nikaah anticipating and praying she says no..the way he can't help but cry at his haan and the look on his face then the whole scene in the room,, the way he enters with droopy shoulders and jhuka sar and almost feels like a criminal when shabbir knocks again on the door and then howit escalates with him being hit with anxiety when she asks to close the door and he starts begging ke iske age keep no expecattion smiley32 commits the deed the way he is taken a back and rushes to her as he realizes that she is as much troubled..

the other thing i laughed at was mIl saying bas aaj ki raat phir aa jaana jannat main lol kaunsi jannat .. jannat hoti toh yeh naubat aati kya.. and to make matters worse she is being treated as a khilona who could be forced to rachao a naatak and comeback.. the fact that these 2 are nt even given organic time to consummate and sab karne ke baad he gives them 24 hours yeah right machines hain wiht no emotion.. bhai what have you thought .. haan 24 hrs kal subah leke jaaonga huh.. i also liked the fajar ki azan se fajar ki azaan ka safar very nicely tied up together.. but oh God i have so much to say for bilal and ibrahim.. my God... speechless..smiley32GOOSEBUMPS

gauhar was equally menacing too but none of this is new to him he is pretty much stereotyped in this role and he keeps goign above and beyond in this role and finds a differentiating factor in all psychos..

sabeena was good too and there were certain peaks of KP wali sabeena but i will wait for more from her caz now my expectations are high from the show.

just a bit of criticism if i may.. i wished in the opening scene where they obviously were playing a recorded azaan end main bilal lip sync karta.. caz it looked clearly fake ke azaan chal rahi hai and moazan ke lips are shut as his only job is to give azaan..so woh technicality main uppar neeche hua all he had to do was lipsync there at closing caz most of it was anyway from back.

and dusra they freaking mad for wrong subtitles.. haq mehar means alimony not dowry why the hell the loser shabbir kept saying dowry deke aaya .. bhai you change the whole context of everythign with this.. and confusing peopel who are not aware what haq mehar is.. lmao.. that was liek sayign dowry is jayaz in islam like hell noooooooo..

haq mehar is set amount of alimony at the time of nikaah and it isn't complete if it is not set whatever you wanna set it up as.. and it is on the guy if he wnats to give right away or not and on the girl if she wants it and when she wants it.. even if she wants it or no... she can demand it anytime it is more liek a security amount but used as alimony in case of divorce dowry toh kahin se nahi hai

overall very well done esp BILALLLL and the way he has slipped into ibrahimsmiley32

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago
AreYaar thumbnail

i did watch it too and Boy i am in love.. WHAT SUPERB EXECUTIONof the whole thingsmiley32 fromt he very first frame You are sucked into this world.. AMAZINg job at creating that tension and playing on th emystry of what is happening and why... BILAL WOWWWWWWWWW the way he has tranformed into this guy his bodylanguage the expressions absolutly Marveleous Job.. you want to protect him you feel connected with him you see the amount of disappointment and how bhaari this is on him but how he is literally draggign himself thru it caz well he is karzdaar to this stupid politican in the sense that he is muh bola bhai of some sorts and he probably thinks he owes him something to uske badle main itni badi qurbani maang li.. he is so broken soo haara hua with himself ke uska sab barbaad ho gaya the way he has lost faith in himself hi ke ek kaam galat kara ke usse uska sab cheen lia wow..

i was just more impressed with just sheer amount of information packed in one episode and without wasting anytime...yet keeping you engaged.. super job at edit table. also nice that they they have gotten that thodi si pendu and gaudy vibe so right for aaliya and shabbir ka household it is in her makeupo the way she has the ugliest nailpain and mehendi and all caz they are suppposed to be this pendu bane ameer zone with him beign anew politician and all..

some things i really liked was the MIL ka takllef main toh sab hain.. as if he thinks ke sirf uspe takleef aayi hai ke yeh karna padh raha hai think about this girl and the guy he is putting thru this esp aaliya.. the helplessness of ibrahim who very well is aware it is wrong yet you do not leave him with a way to reject and escape and blackmail him into this. make him commit it and be defetaed with himself..

i just cannot with how he is shaking and dragging himself the way he helplessly breaksdown during the nikaah anticipating and praying she says no..the way he can't help but cry at his haan and the look on his face then the whole scene in the room,, the way he enters with droopy shoulders and jhuka sar and almost feels like a criminal when shabbir knocks again on the door and then howit escalates with him being hit with anxiety when she asks to close the door and he starts begging ke iske age keep no expecattion smiley32 commits the deed the way he is taken a back and rushes to her as he realizes that she is as much troubled..

the other thing i laughed at was mIl saying bas aaj ki raat phir aa jaana jannat main lol kaunsi jannat .. jannat hoti toh yeh naubat aati kya.. and to make matters worse she is being treated as a khilona who could be forced to rachao a naatak and comeback.. the fact that these 2 are nt even given organic time to consummate and sab karne ke baad he gives them 24 hours yeah right machines hain wiht no emotion.. bhai what have you thought .. haan 24 hrs kal subah leke jaaonga huh.. i also liked the fajar ki azan se fajar ki azaan ka safar very nicely tied up together.. but oh God i have so much to say for bilal and ibrahim.. my God... speechless..smiley32GOOSEBUMPS

gauhar was equally menacing too but none of this is new to him he is pretty much stereotyped in this role and he keeps goign above and beyond in this role and finds a differentiating factor in all psychos..

sabeena was good too and there were certain peaks of KP wali sabeena but i will wait for more from her caz now my expectations are high from the show.

just a bit of criticism if i may.. i wished in the opening scene where they obviously were playing a recorded azaan end main bilal lip sync karta.. caz it looked clearly fake ke azaan chal rahi hai and moazan ke lips are shut as his only job is to give azaan..so woh technicality main uppar neeche hua all he had to do was lipsync there at closing caz most of it was anyway from back.

and dusra they freaking mad for wrong subtitles.. haq mehar means alimony not dowry why the hell the loser shabbir kept saying dowry deke aaya .. bhai you change the whole context of everythign with this.. and confusing peopel who are not aware what haq mehar is.. lmao.. that was liek sayign dowry is jayaz in islam like hell noooooooo..

haq mehar is set amount of alimony at the time of nikaah and it isn't complete if it is not set whatever you wanna set it up as.. and it is on the guy if he wnats to give right away or not and on the girl if she wants it and when she wants it.. even if she wants it or no... she can demand it anytime it is more liek a security amount but used as alimony in case of divorce dowry toh kahin se nahi hai

overall very well done esp BILALLLL and the way he has slipped into ibrahimsmiley32

I found the MIL and the psycho husband quite selfish and lacking in self-awareness. The MIL claims to be trying to give empathy to Aliya but all we hear from her is dialogues about how tough this night will be on Shabbir and herself.....lol ek number ke loser log treating the girl like a toy to be passed around and phir bhi khud ko self-victimize kar rahe hain.

And yes, that part was not clear to me ki Shabbir thinks bas one night same room mein spend karne se technicality will be done? No actual consummation is required of the second marriage? lol ya toh sab yehi maan ke chal rahe hain ki kisi bhi raah chalte aadmi ko bol do ek ladki ke saath same room mein night spend karne ko toh automatic consummation done....lol

Word on the fab editing...my fav. was definitely that moment when Ibrahim gets anxious when Aliya tells him to close the door and turn off the lights so he starts babbling in stress that he only agreed to the shaadi and can't take this further ahead than that and suddenly the moment he turns, he sees her trying to hang herself.....like WOW that moment made me gasp from a storytelling perspective....really grips you with the shock and how it suddenly cuts to the FB of her wedding night with Shabbir....and the FB continues all the way till the talaakh moment and Shabbir snapping awake the next morning. Very well placed FB.

Bilal is leaving such an impact even with limited SS for his character and he's almost being shown at the periphery of Aliya's life....there was only one glimpse of him in the FB this time where Aliya is buying shoes for him and it's mentioned he's a foster brother of Shabbir that stays in the masjid the whole time....such a simple/shy smile he's giving her when she's asking him to try more shoes on....itne se glimpse mein bhi he makes his presence felt.

I'm not impressed by psycho pati ke self-victimization attempts trying to give explanation for why he has a chip on his shoulder and anger issues against the other Chaudhry guy....he's a full on abuser but the girl as usual is just shown confused and mum while he's the one who suddenly gets to give her talaaq...lol ok

Looks like aage woh Ibrahim and Aliya will be on the run and this guy will be trying to find them.....toh aise aage love story develop ho jaayegi inki shayad as they are in hiding somewhere together. Right now ofcourse Ibrahim is in guilt about agreeing to such a shaadi but he may fall for her later

Edited by AreYaar - 1 months ago