Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Wow yeh log actually saath mein IVs bhi kar rahe hain? Feels weird to see them together after so many years of ZGHsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J1LFyJs7ig

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol Sanam is giving Kashaf vibes but not Fawad...the hairstyle is too different from Zaroon ka looksmiley36

https://x.com/shizaahahaa/status/1813895274055799006

Haan she looks.good..fawad stopped looking good a long time ago esp for real appearences bro literally is in phupa ji mode from a long time and yes the promotions for this show are all guns blazing she did inke saath ek full long IV with the director too.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 months ago

Haha looks fun....Pankaj Tripathi ke dialogues are still awesomesmiley36

This looks fun and mainly caz of jaana and pankaj..also the sarkata concept .. I thought the teaser was funnier still Good trailer.. it is just that i am kinda tired of Rajkumaar and his films releasing back to back like literally feels liek sirf his films are getting released be it woh Mr and mrs mahi srikant or this..too much overexposure and tiredness setting in.. where are the other actors in bollywood.. kya kisi aur ki bhi koi film release hui kya iss year... the only other film i rememebr from this year is crew on top of my head

Ab yeh kya bakwaas hai..i am.getting all shit notifications but not when you guys posted jn this thread yeh kya nonsense hai bhai

FInally got around to gifing this.. i have to blabber caz well it is shehnoor and my heart wants to write the essays and go on details and discuss every tiny one of them haha smiley42smiley43 also am also noticing more things this timebso yeahsmiley36i totally didn't hear him say mahnoor the first time in his dream i thought woh abdul aise hi tease kar raha tha ke he was taking her name but no he actually was whispering his name and then the way he was trying to act all nah no you must have imagined it.. Oh Shehram*pulls his cheeks*. then this is the only time in the whole show where he addressed her as "tum" in the dream where it was totally their world and they had the full haqs on each other awww.smiley42smiley43smiley9

the way mahnoor kept teasing him and pulling his leg but he was so darn serious explainign hsi emotions total shehram mode .. and then her blsuhes hai Allah.. i have special love for the way this girl did those cutesy mix of emotions where she was using the humor and teasing as a her defence caz otherwise she was melting and how can one drown in feelzz listening to such gehri battein and itna pyara confession.. the way he calls her his dhadhkata hua dil outside his body and him marvelling at that miracle... the way he falls on the side fully mesmerized by her and in disbelief .. then his Itna pyara sa description of how this ek lamha main he lived his poori zindagi and then scoffing at that and being kaatil bhi ban gaya and you only say kya hua ek lamhe main... when i have lived my whole life..

the whole arc of her calling him paagal even in his dream hahah and then that quickly becoming a reality when she repeatedly calls him that at various points and he just smiles or laughs.. the itna darn straight aapko kisne kaha main behka hua nahi *melts and Dies* bahaha now aisi baatein give me feelz darn the romance in this Hai... even though i still prefer the closing of this arc scene more but how the dream was aligned by their reality... goshhh loveee

oh and the entireJej moment .. how many times he has explained it in his thoughts sooo awwww

the instensity in his matt jayiyesmiley20.. and then how it always proceeds to jaan e jahan as he steals those extra few secs by explaining it to her in his subconcious too and this is like the 2nd time.. bechare ko aur koi tareeka pata hi nahi hai tab bhi in his tehzeeb mode he only exercises itna shareefana and mohasab tareeka hahah but that says far mroe than the other kinds of "Angst" chote shabdon main itni badi baat..smiley42

Oh I randomly saw this and really liked it..this had that old world charm right kam se kam 2 characters ek dusre se connected toh dikh rahe hain rather than superficially.. also how good does monali sound.. the song is really nice too..and wih rain wala bit is my fav very well performed by both sharvari and Junaid

https://youtu.be/NDjeeJwI08Q?si=xN8IrDECVFuSddzz

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh I randomly saw this and really liked it..this had that old world charm right kam se kam 2 characters ek dusre se connected toh dikh rahe hain rather than superficially.. also how good does monali sound.. the song is really nice too..and wih rain wala bit is my fav very well performed by both sharvari and Junaid

https://youtu.be/NDjeeJwI08Q?si=xN8IrDECVFuSddzz

Oh I watched this movie a week or so back but didn't get around to posting a review....lol this song and Sharvari's arc was decently done in the movie but overall I really didn't feel the movie needed any songs....that other girl Arjun Reddy waali also has a garba song that I found to be just cosmetic filler. Main story should have been about the court trial but woh last ke 15 min mein hi nipta diyasmiley36

I guess I also had hangover of having watched Manoj Bajpayee waali Banda movie recently which was just a MUCH better done version of a similar concept of a Guruji types molesting a girl and how they get justice for her. This one just felt like it was done in a more superficial YRF style with grand sets, songs, costumes but actual content was just ok types....matlab message was good but it felt surface level. Also Jaideep Ahlawat as some six packs wala dhongi baba was also feeling kinda weird to mesmiley36

Junaid is a decent actor but nothing wow....he did an ok job of the role...Sharvari ko bahut whitener maara hua tha post production mein but her character was mainly bubbly/chirpy types madly in love with Junaid....lol

Oh I watched this movie a week or so back but didn't get around to posting a review....lol this song and Sharvari's arc was decently done in the movie but overall I really didn't feel the movie needed any songs....that other girl Arjun Reddy waali also has a garba song that I found to be just cosmetic filler. Main story should have been about the court trial but woh last ke 15 min mein hi nipta diyasmiley36

I guess I also had hangover of having watched Manoj Bajpayee waali Banda movie recently which was just a MUCH better done version of a similar concept of a Guruji types molesting a girl and how they get justice for her. This one just felt like it was done in a more superficial YRF style with grand sets, songs, costumes but actual content was just ok types....matlab message was good but it felt surface level. Also Jaideep Ahlawat as some six packs wala dhongi baba was also feeling kinda weird to mesmiley36

Junaid is a decent actor but nothing wow....he did an ok job of the role...Sharvari ko bahut whitener maara hua tha post production mein but her character was mainly bubbly/chirpy types madly in love with Junaid....lol

Haha that jaideep ka poster thumbnail put me off so much ke I deleted it off my watch list smiley36 also saw some article about how problematic junaid's character was so I went mehhhh on it..bas yeh song dekha and liked it as a stand alone.. yeah woh pretentious vibe was very much visible in the way they were showing that guru ka character along the way in trailers and I did see that garba song too and uska try hard vibe of bhansali aesthetics with that guru end main marking shalini off icky tha.

AreYaar thumbnail

This looks intriguing too....good trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGQdcN4UBs