Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh wow so Bilal will be the first husband that will give her talaak for whatever reason and they will want to remarry so she has to marry another guy, get talaak from that guy before getting back with first husband? smiley24....wowsmiley36

That is what I am unsure caz the firstt teaser makes it look like he is the 2nd husband and if he doesn't Give consent and divorce she cannot go back to the first caz well it is not as transactional ke you can marry a 2nd guy with the intention of halala it is all very complicated and now people have started making it more koi compromise karke pehle hi aise kar lein but it technically doesn't work so let's see how they take it.. am not honestly that educated in the detailed terms amd conditions myself either but itna mujhe pata hai ke it is not a quick solution with the intention of getting back so if he is first and he is regretting as he says ke all this prayers and acha banana is useless toh he could be the darker pati toosmiley36 where then gauhar is fighting ke aise kaise chod Doon

Isi liye toh divorce and shaadi is much more complicated and you can't just fake divorce to get a house in a housing scheme caz then technically you cannot get backsmiley24

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Nice promo.....Bilal is looking awesome as usual....but aisa soft spoken type role toh he did in that O Rangreza type show also na where Sajal was all bitchy and bullying himsmiley36

Oh maine woh dekhe nahi hua since you warned me toh no idea but I guess director toh same hi tha uska bhi

Oh i saw that again and this time fully awake smiley36 So nah I was right in my first assumption hi..gauhar is the firstt abusive husband yeh dekho picture bhi hai jo maar peet karta hai and has no control of gussa as she says too as well iss band eki maa covering his mouth caz aise hi talaq de raha hai without thinking and yeh shaadi photo bhi lagi hai when she get pitoes . And phir bilal dena nahi chahta caz as per his teaser he loves her and is then is whole ghutthi suljhana caz again the 1st husband can do no shit if the 2nd one doesn't. Maulvi shaab also is telling that idiot ke bhai you have no validation so she ain't your wife now whether yoh meant it or no while divorcing is a different thing 1000014820.jpg

Oh bhai what a clossal disappointment mirzapur s3 is...this year is mostly sab websites ka sober wala year hai jahan they are taking time.to.buildup for next seasons and resetting the stories and more onthe character evolution and soberness toh yahan bhi yehi hai... this time they have again mellowed down so much this time the language is toned down by like 80% which is good and action is barely there but not as exciting or unpredictable and unhinged..pankaj is more like an extended cameo so it is a long assa boring season with meetings pe meetings and nothing coming out of them for the most part it could have been a decent passable had it released the following year but to make people waot for 4 years for this is so disappointing.. Caz ek saal viewers can be like ok we need more solid rivalry and we are in reset mode but 4 saal baad yeh halwa do and show ka masala/usp nikaal do which was divyendu and pankaj toh kaise hoga bhai..I was also constantly offended by the depiction of a cute black cat and been ki tries to kill it constantly but anyway that is minor this was soooooooooooo boring I have seen more than half the season and am still being what the heck even came out if it caz nothing zero movement in this recovery phase and 3 ke poore season ke baad bhi we are standing still with the same questions one might have had at end of s2 ke ab what will pankaj do .smiley36

Out of all the reset series this is the weakest caz like they wasted way too much time they could have showed the development that they showed in 10 episodes in 5 and then new stuff in the rest 5 but nah and that is why it went into meh and boring ....esp without the 2 stars of it too

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Lmao they are using JEJ ki.photoshoot pics for afzal nowsmiley36smiley37 Anyway glad theg have shortened it by a lot and have the 2.5 hours version of it out now with too much gyaan if mailvi saab out if it

https://youtu.be/QsSaoP8rqX4?si=7Ao6btw0wqIqcEmU

KMKT So far so Good*touchwood* this week went really well in the whole refusal and the aftermath of it. loving how matrure sharjeena is and strong too very rare to see a girl taking rejection so well and even though she is hurting so bad from inside since it was rehshaadi day too along with her behan but handling the whole hosuehold taking care of everyone and Being extremely responsible and smart. she proposed mustafa due to circumsatcnes and age old izzat of khandaan and behans but I loved the straight matter of fact thing and the honesty and full diclosures from all side.. i am really liking the leads Mustafa and sharjeena are so easy right now and likeable.. and both are playing it well too.. the only con so far is the audio issues .. idk yeh badar itna loud music kyion kar deta hai koi extra loud volume ho jata haia dn baaki bhi you can hear the static in mics in the quieter scenes which si so off ke refine nahi kia audio. also her contacts are like really distractinggggggggggg and unnecessary

the other thing is i also liked so far is the way woh loser adeel/mustafa ka dad kicked that gold digger out with less melodrama and too the point baat.. i really appreciate how they handled this so far and didnt go into extra melodrama zone.. however amma ji is the red flag now since she can't comprehend still ke heera beta chose the money over someone's izzat.. she is mad ke abba ne mere bete ko nikaal kyon dia like hello???? anyway other then that good so far hope the good writing and good chracters last caz again this is BADAR plus big bang show....which usually are jinxed will have to wait past 15 to actually form a full opnion for now neutral .some of the scene i really enjoyed so far

he turned out to be a jerk matlab itna bhi insaniyat nahi hai ke inkaar hi bhijwa do she had to freaking call him to confront ke bhai chal kya raha hai aaj mayon hai humari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfh63UVa7s&t=55s

this from yesterday where mustafa witnessed her heartbreak in real time and became the support the way he comforted her with just the right amount of awkwardnedd and familiarity..since the nature of their rishta is so naazuk and the way he consoled her ke you will have a friend. isi conversation ke sahare she marooed him the proposal today and she trusted him and bechare ke pairon tale zameen keech li. darn that super loud track towards the end though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnbSEeiv4

this is just part of it she was basically holding it all together for a family so bravely as well really liekd her conversation with ehr khala ke fool toh main nikli who despite beign educated and seeing the red flags ignored and acted liek any toerh girl ke perfection mil gayi and paisa hai job hai ideal hai main fix kar doongi kisi ke nature and thoughts process ko .. which i can't find the edited scene now but very well said by sharjeena liked her self awareness rather than crying foul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG3HaPofilo

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 months ago

this just gave me fuzzies smiley43smiley43 the way he gets so naumeed and starts walking away and how he khiloes when she teases himsmiley36 the journey of those chudiyan and the way shehram babu abhi bhi itna jhijhakte huye almost sharmate huye requests ke pehan ke dikhao and her childlike excitement and happiness the way she chankaooes them and dil se lagao those awwwwwwww .. can't help but nazar utaro my babies...smiley42

Image Image

Image Image

i loved the detail of her holding them so dearly again just liek before the angst phase jahan 1 mahine se aise hi seene se laga ke rakhi thi and she always held them so dearly and with so much tenderness while making harder choices awwww mahnoor and then now jab poora haq mil gaya ..aww cutiepie

Hi !! Anu ji... tussi te legend ho gayesmiley36smiley16smiley2 but shukar hai this time we got blessed with nice colors rofl ..it is too funny to see the lame number as well nowsmiley36

All 3 of.us the active members are purple now hilarious and confusing

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 months ago

Also IF is being funny the last post is for both of you