Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

idk what to feel about this.. it is a little too... artsy for my taste and confusing but let's see visually it looks good and fawad and sanam both look great but idk kitne logon ko kuch samjh aaya isme caz kuch zyada hi smart wale zone main jaa raha hai and baaki i am gettting woh eery creepy feeling back again seeing some visuals caz i got  slight deja vu from chudails so yeah i felt more uneasy then entertained as of now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiB_yEDN1xU

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

i wholeheartedly second everything you said i think i said similar things too  thode din pehle in my review.. i liked this for the silences the grief impacting all thier lives an usme woh solidarity and respect and yeh season yehi proof deta hai ke you don't really need to throw lame twists or viral hone ke liye random senasalization woh  emotion hona chahiye.. this season had a sober tone yet it hit the right spots woh rishton ki devlopment main dikha and uske liye hi one could enjoy it just as much caz these bonds are just not the fickle bonds they are becoming an extended family and one now sees them as a team.. it is hard to even imagine abhishek away from them the whole time he was away you felt the void too even though he was connected with them but woh jo raunak nahi rahi gaoon main wala feel was very evident..  aur tou aur they managed to even humanize woh MLA with the way he was attached to his horse i thought that was nice that he had genuine love for his pet  despite him not being a very good man otherwise or being always the troublemaker but  usko bhi woh ek softer side dia.. baaki i was happy at the way abhishek pathooed after pradhan ji pe attack he was fully into ab bas ab baat apne pe aa gayi mode the way they always take stand for each other is so touching but es this and that fight though was super entertaining and funny but it was the emotion and reasoning behind it that stays with you long after that... haan woh gaoon ka damad afterall proved  he is worthy of beign gaoon ka damad hahah usko bhi de dia thoda redmeption this time smiley36. i stil feel rinky abhishek should have progressed more and kaafi repetitive feel ho rah tha unka wohi routine in this but still it was likeable even if slow... oh i really liked bhura bahadur too and his kabootarssmiley36 and them teaching him self defence with that baans. overall it was good for me  caz i connected with the feel of this season and baaki toh as is aid before too i have special appreciation for the way they show the lived in village and woh daily routines. matlab woh jo ek tehrav hai na in the way they would be having coversations while cutting the sabzi/bhaaji watering the new construction ay kuch bhi random karte huye and woh jo garmi ka season main real susti aa jaati hai and all it just feels like youa re transported in that gaoon and woh alag hi vibe and feeling hai smajhana mushkil hai

@bold: Word....exactly why I enjoyed it too. This show is like COMFORT FOOD, yaar....and I'm just so thankful every season that the makers GET that and don't try to mess with the basic formula of the show even as they add some new cameos or characters. Literally there is comfort in just watching the Panchayat gang walking through the galiyaan of the villages talking about their random planssmiley36

Some people I think have too much hangover of the fact the show started during Covid so it became a hit only cuz people liked the languid pace during Covid times....some reviews I read were saying this only but I don't think that is the only reason for the show's success....it genuinely stands out as a unique product among all web shows and that's cuz it's connected with people who are looking for a genuine feel rather than grand twists and turns for the sake of drama. It's disappointing to see mixed reviews for this season despite the makers doing a pretty good job IMO. 

Yeah that MLA character is not as endearing or fun as the OG village characters but I still don't feel like the narration ever went off the rails and that is a big plus in my eyes for a show in a third season. They are showing the politics and drama subtly still by just showing everyday convos/moments along with some quirky stuff. A show goes off the rails when they try too hard to get some one big viral moment or one-liner....woh organically ho toh hi achha hota hai. Jaise I liked that they didn't try to go overboard with saying "dekh raha hai Binod" everytime just cuz it was the big viral line from last season....

LOL oh yes I forgot to talk about woh last wala fight scenesmiley37.....hahahaha ekdum CRAZY fight tha but felt so realistic ki jo bhi haath mein tha, woh lekar chadh gaye ek dusre pe ladne ko....lol ekdum clumsy but realistic lagaa cuz woh trained fighters toh hain nahin....LOL@ Vikas trying to fight by throwing chai on one of the guys....and ROFL jaise sab ek dusre ke bum pe woh bambu maar rahe thesmiley37

Oh and yeah I really found Bam Bahadur very cute too.....surprising amount of courage he showed when you least expected it from him cuz itna quiet tha when he was first shown....again that arc happened so organically - he was just supposed to be the pigeon guy and woh baat kahaan se kahaan tak pahunchi nikal kesmiley36

This season they didn't make any new OST songs also na? Unlike last season when they had like 2-3 songs?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

idk what to feel about this.. it is a little too... artsy for my taste and confusing but let's see visually it looks good and fawad and sanam both look great but idk kitne logon ko kuch samjh aaya isme caz kuch zyada hi smart wale zone main jaa raha hai and baaki i am gettting woh eery creepy feeling back again seeing some visuals caz i got  slight deja vu from chudails so yeah i felt more uneasy then entertained as of now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiB_yEDN1xU

Mujhe kaafi creepy lag raha hai yeh....even Chudails wasn't this weird....atleast shuru ke epis toh good the.....yeh kuch zyada ki arthouse crowd ke liye banaya lagta hai.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Word....exactly why I enjoyed it too. This show is like COMFORT FOOD, yaar....and I'm just so thankful every season that the makers GET that and don't try to mess with the basic formula of the show even as they add some new cameos or characters. Literally there is comfort in just watching the Panchayat gang walking through the galiyaan of the villages talking about their random planssmiley36

Some people I think have too much hangover of the fact the show started during Covid so it became a hit only cuz people liked the languid pace during Covid times....some reviews I read were saying this only but I don't think that is the only reason for the show's success....it genuinely stands out as a unique product among all web shows and that's cuz it's connected with people who are looking for a genuine feel rather than grand twists and turns for the sake of drama. It's disappointing to see mixed reviews for this season despite the makers doing a pretty good job IMO. 

Yeah that MLA character is not as endearing or fun as the OG village characters but I still don't feel like the narration ever went off the rails and that is a big plus in my eyes for a show in a third season. They are showing the politics and drama subtly still by just showing everyday convos/moments along with some quirky stuff. A show goes off the rails when they try too hard to get some one big viral moment or one-liner....woh organically ho toh hi achha hota hai. Jaise I liked that they didn't try to go overboard with saying "dekh raha hai Binod" everytime just cuz it was the big viral line from last season....

LOL oh yes I forgot to talk about woh last wala fight scenesmiley37.....hahahaha ekdum CRAZY fight tha but felt so realistic ki jo bhi haath mein tha, woh lekar chadh gaye ek dusre pe ladne ko....lol ekdum clumsy but realistic lagaa cuz woh trained fighters toh hain nahin....LOL@ Vikas trying to fight by throwing chai on one of the guys....and ROFL jaise sab ek dusre ke bum pe woh bambu maar rahe thesmiley37

Oh and yeah I really found Bam Bahadur very cute too.....surprising amount of courage he showed when you least expected it from him cuz itna quiet tha when he was first shown....again that arc happened so organically - he was just supposed to be the pigeon guy and woh baat kahaan se kahaan tak pahunchi nikal kesmiley36

This season they didn't make any new OST songs also na? Unlike last season when they had like 2-3 songs?

they did..not as many bur woh start main ek tha na  jo viral ho raha tha thode din ke liye woh mla ke ghar pe jab the horse was I introduced I forgot the  word exactly

Rofl yes that last fight scene was kaafi in talks hahah caz of its nature hilarious yet super entertaining with everything going haywire and  it recreating woh ek real meme wali fight  of some chat walas  🤣🤣🤣🤣

See ab every season toh comedy nah8 ho sakti anniversary felt they had a good amount  in this too except this season the prime mood was getting over the sadness and  compromising with grief caz at some point one has too and look ahead..I also liked the touch of prahlad cha ka repeated mentions of the money and ready  to donate it over any situation caz it meant nothing for him and end main kinda calling it a truce with Vikas over his child ka study ka kjarcha and again usme bhi aknapan warna kajn kisko deta hai paisa 

Mujhe kaafi creepy lag raha hai yeh....even Chudails wasn't this weird....atleast shuru ke epis toh good the.....yeh kuch zyada ki arthouse crowd ke liye banaya lagta hai.

Haan chudails main trailer main they didn’t  had thag much creepy factor and yeah woh start main it was good woh later episodes main it turned Hella creepy but yahan toh plot hi itna twisted hai uppar se the treatment looks even more wierd bhai ya toh yeh over intelligent  twisted plot kar lo ya yeh style of making rakb lo dono saath  main samjh kisko aani hai fact is our audience ain't  that developed yet but sure confuse the hell out of everyone and try to sell om fawad ka name abhi bhi comments main most people were politely saying only thag ke samjh kuch aaya nahi but fawad dikha which is ok but kya karna hai aise fawad ka jahan u are totally lost 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago

Oooh catchy songsmiley36....and Vicky getting to full on dance after many days in a moviesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7-_dgAVQE

Posted: 17 hours ago

Oooh catchy songsmiley36....and Vicky getting to full on dance after many days in a moviesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7-_dgAVQE

Yeah vicky is so enjoyable in this not only dances good.but is looking good too thank God after the horrible look he was carrying for the past few months. Mildly  amused ke jiske husn  ki baat ho rahi hai she is hardly there and is totally below average  in this song 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 13 hours ago
Posted: 17 hours ago

Finished Kota factory and it lives upto thenpast seasons and is just as delightful this time around too.. smiley27smiley9 but last episode was so emotional  rula  dia ... they have done such a good job now that if they want they can continue but this itself feels complete too..they have given this batch a closure now toh agar aage banana hua toh naye bache leke kar sakte hain continue ..  I will miss these kids esp meena ..and jeetu bhaiya ofcourse