Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

YRKKH4 is going really well so far. I also follow only though written updates and some clips, but whatever I am seeing, I like it. Importantly, actors have good chemistry smiley20

@BBOTT - oh wow! you're watching it? I got to know through twitter/IF about some of the participants. and yes, excited to see lavanya after so long :D I heard there's some guy who is there with his two wives, wish they didnt promote that kinda stories there. but anyway.

bold - hahahah have you told him how many hours (and pages of cc) we have spent talking about BB (and other ITV shows)? smiley37

oh wow, good to know that it's doing well. apparently now it's similar to YHM? saw a post last week but haven't watched any episodes

yeah there's a youtuber i think who has two wives, apparently he became popular for this reason smiley3 saw a clip of his and his "wives's" intro from the premier episode. his first wife (who was married to him for 8 years) said the second wife was her friend but her husband ended up marrying the friend smiley11 isn't that cheating? idk why everything is applauding the first wife for her patience, why should anyone forgive cheating and stay with the cheating husband?

hahahah nope, i told him some details about my obsession but can't tell him everything smiley37 but i did tell him about ipk and bb and showed some of my vms smiley36

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

oh wow, good to know that it's doing well. apparently now it's similar to YHM? saw a post last week but haven't watched any episodes

yeah there's a youtuber i think who has two wives, apparently he became popular for this reason smiley3 saw a clip of his and his "wives's" intro from the premier episode. his first wife (who was married to him for 8 years) said the second wife was her friend but her husband ended up marrying the friend smiley11 isn't that cheating? idk why everything is applauding the first wife for her patience, why should anyone forgive cheating and stay with the cheating husband?

hahahah nope, i told him some details about my obsession but can't tell him everything smiley37 but i did tell him about ipk and bb and showed some of my vms smiley36

YRKKH4 is not similar to YHM, but new ghum is copy paste of YHM. In fact scene to scene to copy smiley36

bold - I think it is more for publicity. But even then it is very cheap stunt to pull. Especially when there are kids involved. Apparently this guy was married to someone even before the "first wife" and has two teenager kids from that marriage. smiley29

hehe good that you're treading carefully, i dont understanding our deewangi for ITV shows and filling pages of cc over it is easy to explain smiley36

And I am sure he loved your VMs! Gosh, they were wonderful! I remember the one on 'har manzar' from babul smiley42

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

YRKKH4 is not similar to YHM, but new ghum is copy paste of YHM. In fact scene to scene to copy smiley36

bold - I think it is more for publicity. But even then it is very cheap stunt to pull. Especially when there are kids involved. Apparently this guy was married to someone even before the "first wife" and has two teenager kids from that marriage. smiley29

hehe good that you're treading carefully, i dont understanding our deewangi for ITV shows and filling pages of cc over it is easy to explain smiley36

And I am sure he loved your VMs! Gosh, they were wonderful! I remember the one on 'har manzar' from babul smiley42

oh hahahhaha i got the two confused then, thanks for correcting me smiley36 what's wrong with sitara's creativity though? copy pasting their own regional and hindi shows, that too popular ones smiley3

whaat? so this guy has a marriage addiction? and why do these women also keep falling for him and also agree to make a mockery of their relationship publicly? 

@bold: that's so true, we are dewaanis afterall smiley36

aww that's so sweet of you smiley31 btw have you showed your special one your FFs? you are such a wonderful and captivating writer i must say