Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Meanwhile this looks like a disaster to me.. Ambitious yes But looks so boring and Really not my kind of film.. you can take as many big names as you want but this really ain't what clicks with desi audience atleast in my opinion.... i do not want to see faces on random Ai built bodies Ek dum ) connect and 100 % boredoma nd fakeness feel aaya not a single moment in this made me curious maien toh trailer bhi zabardasti khatam kia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDd1AhGIHk

and in today's edition of JEJ fangirling we have the birthday part 1.. aww at mahnoor being such a little excited bunny in wishing him so warmly and him being soooo touched by the gesture... smiley27smiley9smiley31

also the wayshe slighltly gestures him to not be emotional no big deal wala ke ab sad nahi honasmiley42while banda bas ro hi deta smiley36itna badi baat thi for him mahnoor ka simple sa sweet celebration. Their smiles UFF they make you smile so hard along with them...you don't even realize that youa re smiling too

Image Image ImageImage

p.s so belatedly noticing that this printed one is his daddy's shawl.. he takes this particular one on special occassions.. usually it is the plain ones

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Meanwhile this looks like a disaster to me.. Ambitious yes But looks so boring and Really not my kind of film.. you can take as many big names as you want but this really ain't what clicks with desi audience atleast in my opinion.... i do not want to see faces on random Ai built bodies Ek dum ) connect and 100 % boredoma nd fakeness feel aaya not a single moment in this made me curious maien toh trailer bhi zabardasti khatam kia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDd1AhGIHk

LOL is this supposed to be like a desi Star Wars? Seems very heavily inspired from Star Wars ke themes and tropessmiley36....and yeah I'm also wondering if this will click with desi audiences given how usually they connect more to masala type folkore....this deffo has a total westernized feel in contrast.

Is Deepika pregnant in this story too? LOL there's really a running theme in her last few moviessmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

this looks Fab as usual they got me fully invested in Them.. Gosh the kind of pressure One feels just watching this.. My heart goes to desi kids x100 they have it so much worse in terms of education and the pressure of scores and admissions and all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEB-0yCjKw

Oh nice trailer! I wonder if this is the final season....they should wrap it up as a complete story rather than dragging out multiple seasons with the same exam preps wala plot. Waise bhi TVF ne yeh trope kaafi kheench liya hai in multiple series....lol although none of them land as well as Kota Factory.

They have more scope to continue Panchayat long term than this one.

AreYaar thumbnail

and in today's edition of JEJ fangirling we have the birthday part 1.. aww at mahnoor being such a little excited bunny in wishing him so warmly and him being soooo touched by the gesture... smiley27smiley9smiley31

also the wayshe slighltly gestures him to not be emotional no big deal wala ke ab sad nahi honasmiley42while banda bas ro hi deta smiley36itna badi baat thi for him mahnoor ka simple sa sweet celebration. Their smiles UFF they make you smile so hard along with them...you don't even realize that youa re smiling too

Image Image ImageImage

p.s so belatedly noticing that this printed one is his daddy's shawl.. he takes this particular one on special occassions.. usually it is the plain ones

Aww these are lovely as always, yaar....Mahnoor looked SO gorgeous in this bday party scene...this and the mele wala scene were her best looks IMO.

Oh this was his Dad's shawl? Nice touch....I toh loved the transition they showed from how there was this heaviness on his soul as he was finishing his prayer akele mein and then the transformation as he walks out and sees the bday party set up....you can literally see the burden lifting off his shoulder and happiness slowly seeping in....Mahnoor was literal happiness personified for him.

AreYaar thumbnail

Ok, this still looks fun even a third time....haha they have most of the classic characters in place toosmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkVUPvYNUI

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL is this supposed to be like a desi Star Wars? Seems very heavily inspired from Star Wars ke themes and tropessmiley36....and yeah I'm also wondering if this will click with desi audiences given how usually they connect more to masala type folkore....this deffo has a total westernized feel in contrast.

Is Deepika pregnant in this story too? LOL there's really a running theme in her last few moviessmiley36

Haan I guess they protecting her baby it will be the main prodigy but this will be a full fledged mama role I guess in comparison to the cameos or could it be that Prabhas turns out to be her child🤐🙈 since he can shape-shift and all and mujhe kuch zyada samjh nahi aaya from this promo. They have a younger version of Mr bachan too as was teased that doesn't looked like yeh ashwatma or maybe am hallucinating. 600 cr+ budget hai hit ho bhi gayi toh I personally don't see it being able to connect in such a big way as of now..beshak nag ashwin has taken the whole south industry. His last film was so so so good and this just feels like so meh..I would personally pick brahmastra over this atleast that still had humans and more color than this yellow filter wale contorted log nah not my type whatsoever

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok, this still looks fun even a third time....haha they have most of the classic characters in place toosmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkVUPvYNUI

smiley37 This looks super fun. Thank God diljit is balancing it with light roles too maza aa gaya..the jokes hit the right spot and he is the one rare pairing I like opposite miss bajwa