JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Triptii Dimri is a good actresss, she was good in movies like Bulbul, Laila Majnu and Qala.

She got some deserved appreciation for Bulbul but was underrated in the other two.

And she ended up becoming famous and get massive praises for her worst movie, Animal. smiley44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Have never seen any of her films but the 10 minute role she had in Animal, she was pretty average in that, so don’t exactly get her hype here? Or may be she didn’t have anything substantial to do in that role. She is very pretty though. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Granted I've only seen Animal.. I don't get the hype around her at all. It seems to be an online thing. She is pretty but a bad actress... and there are plenty of pther pretty actresses already so that alone won't make you stand out now.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her other 3 movies aren't Mainstream ones. Those who have watched her there know her quality as an actress.

I still don't understand why she compromised to do that role in Animal.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Her other 3 movies aren't Mainstream ones. Those who have watched her there know her quality as an actress.

I still don't understand why she compromised to do that role in Animal.

That role in Animal got her a lot more recognition than her previous stints in OTT. So it has benefited her a lot. These actors need to have mass appeal as well, even if that means compromising their work and doing more commercial flowerpot roles every once in a while. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She was barely in Animal

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I agree I loved her in bulbbul and qala she was much better in those films. I disliked animal and her acting/ role was nothing special 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she needs a better PR manager and stylist

i only see the buzz on IF that too among few members who keep pushing for her