Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Anupamaa serial ka concept Marathi serial Mazhya Navryachi Bayako 2016.se bahut milta julata hai.

Uski starting ke episodes me acting bhi Radhika se milti hai.

https://youtu.be/y4m6PmNY5-U?si=jPCg8K5T93PVfsa5

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Uss ghatiya Aashish ka asliyat smiley11smiley7

IMG_2389.jpeg

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Hain when did they support him smiley3

Well they deserve to suffer anyway specially since my ship sank.

https://x.com/AadyaSunshine/status/1822619908246585601

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hain when did they support him smiley3

Well they deserve to suffer anyway specially since my ship sank.

https://x.com/AadyaSunshine/status/1822619908246585601

Ajab does chomu indicates to Abhinav here?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: strancho

Ajab does chomu indicates to Abhinav here?

Unfortunately yes…. abc def
strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Unfortunately yes…. abc def

Ye abhi bhi uske peeche pare hai.. I loved him yar. One of the reasons is that Abhinav is my brother's name as well. I understand they are salty as their ship sank but is it his fault? Also, manyu got a good redemption. Band to Akshu ka baja.

Also, apologies if anyone gets offended but Abhi-Ra the ship had no depth; extremely horrible writing and execution. Acting was sub-par for all the leads. Even Jay Soni's acting wasn't that great but the characterization, story, and execution made it look amazing.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/yOqe4VDgk-o?si=PnkxhtYnNkMHPXa6

Another attempt by the production house. Must say, better than the older one.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 29 days ago

Is Kauva out of the show for good? No updates on her at all except for some of the shameless shahs taking digs at her. Conveniently, left her kid with them too.

I remember reading an article with the actress saying that they will bring her back in an interesting sequence etc etc but there were also theories that she'd be the one taking care of Aadhya but now a psycho mother has been introduced so that's out of the picture.

I think ShitShahis have kept her on hold like Adhik saying we have planned something good for you but in reality uska patta kaat diya hai....

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Ye abhi bhi uske peeche pare hai.. I loved him yar. One of the reasons is that Abhinav is my brother's name as well. I understand they are salty as their ship sank but is it his fault? Also, manyu got a good redemption. Band to Akshu ka baja.

Also, apologies if anyone gets offended but Abhi-Ra the ship had no depth; extremely horrible writing and execution. Acting was sub-par for all the leads. Even Jay Soni's acting wasn't that great but the characterization, story, and execution made it look amazing.

Honestly, I loved s1 and didn't watch s2 of that show, when s3 started I wanted to watch because I actually do enjoy fairytale romances, but they spoilt it so badly that I stopped watching again... then that short stint with Abhinav was a refreshing change but then again the FL was written poorly just like this show that it became hard to root for her in the show. Haven't watched post that so I don't know how it's going now.

Honestly I feel that when itv was at its peak(had the shows I loved), I think it was mainly because all the side characters along with the leads had a proper backstory and character unlike now where the entire cast are only there to hype up the leads. The current shows need a stronger story and a strong plot to keep the interest of their audience else itv is going to fail.

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Honestly, I loved s1 and didn't watch s2 of that show, when s3 started I wanted to watch because I actually do enjoy fairytale romances, but they spoilt it so badly that I stopped watching again... then that short stint with Abhinav was a refreshing change but then again the FL was written poorly just like this show that it became hard to root for her in the show. Haven't watched post that so I don't know how it's going now.

Honestly I feel that when itv was at its peak(had the shows I loved), I think it was mainly because all the side characters along with the leads had a proper backstory and character unlike now where the entire cast are only there to hype up the leads. The current shows need a stronger story and a strong plot to keep the interest of their audience else itv is going to fail.

How are you doing? How are your two little angels?

I loved S1. Watched S2 till they butchered Kartik. Didn’t watch S3 religiously but knew what was going on. The characters, acting or direction nothing worked for me. Started post 2nd leap and as you said it was a breath of fresh air. Stopped when Nav died. Watched S4 but didn’t like the previous ML’s acting, the girl is good. Started again after actor replacement and overall I like the concept. Execution is horrible no doubt but as long as the concept for the leads are not butchered I am okay

Edited by hinz - 28 days ago