Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

First of all anupama did not wear bangles with anuj hand

Anuj just put silver foil in in anupama hand and anupama herself put bangles down so there was no direct touch between anupama and Anuj

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 months ago
731627 thumbnail

And see anupama awkward iin her eyes when anuj put silver in Her hand suddenly

He came ti her

So it is one sided

She did npt call him anupama To apne Aap bangles pehani koshish Kar rahi thi

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤔

Iss hisaab se, Maaya khud se Anuj ke gale lagi thi jab usne camp me ex se bachaya tha, jab anxiety me girnewali thi. Anuj ki koi galati nahin thi.

Vanraj ne Kavya ko cake, khana khilaya tha apne haath se. Kavya ki koi galati nahin hain.

So, this is a whitewashing of Kavya, Vanraj, Maaya! Hmm.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

First of all anupama did not wear bangles with anuj hand

Anuj just put silver foil in in anupama hand and anupama herself put bangles down so there was no direct touch between anupama and Anuj

seriously?! Direct or indirect, which honorable woman can let another man near her like she’s doing? I definitely wouldn’t. Neither wouldn’t many many posters on this forum. It is disgusting to say the least. I cannot believe it. Where is her maryada??
SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

🤔

Iss hisaab se, Maaya khud se Anuj ke gale lagi thi jab usne camp me ex se bachaya tha, jab anxiety me girnewali thi. Anuj ki koi galati nahin thi.

Vanraj ne Kavya ko cake, khana khilaya tha apne haath se. Kavya ki koi galati nahin hain.

So, this is a whitewashing of Kavya, Vanraj, Maaya! Hmm.

nope. According to some people what Anuj Maya did was wrong , they cheated. But Anupamaa is exemplary, maryada ki murat smiley9
SmithaRam thumbnail

Not sure how Anupama's character can be redeemed, ever.

The right thing to do henceforth, would be for Anupama to first shift to another place, stay independently. Make it clear to Anuj that they cannot be together. Shruti and Anuj can JOINTLY decide if he wants to continue the cheating game or stay their separate ways, although the latter is the right thing to do.

ACCEPT her past shortcomings and respectfully agree that Adhya cannot find a better mother than Shruti.

She can politely decline Yashdeep's marriage proposal because they are both not capable of loving, atleast each other. They can consider separate business ventures once their Business solidifies.

Vanraj and Kavya, rightfully perform Dimple's Kanyadaan. Adhik can come from Tapish's side although Tapish staying at Shahs is a terrible horrible idea.

sigh! Accepting shortcomings, apologies etc won’t happen ever in this show. Even if by some miracle all planets align and they are able to revive the show, I would like for them to replace the actress for the lead, coz the current one has permanently damaged the image of what good looks like. Unfortunate, but true.
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

sigh! Accepting shortcomings, apologies etc won’t happen ever in this show. Even if by some miracle all planets align and they are able to revive the show, I would like for them to replace the actress for the lead, coz the current one has permanently damaged the image of what good looks like. Unfortunate, but true.

Replacement ain't happening unless there is another, more important, conflicting assignment.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Just like the rest of the men in this show I bet he had EMA..

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-titu-has-a-past-that-dimple-is-unaware-of_207311

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Who is left? Hansmukh? Yashdeep?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Who is left? Hansmukh? Yashdeep?

Definitely Hasmukh (Although i’m sure he’s also done it)

I guess Yashdeep may have had flings just Anuj.