Episode Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ye Moisturiser ya oil lagakar bangle nahi pehen sakti thi?

Agar kar leti to inka ye romance kaise hota na smiley39smiley26

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1789125250757595268?s=46

Chiiii these kanjars are having EMA and these fans are shipping them? Shame is dead smiley11
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

All I can hear is ‘Yes I do’, ‘Qubool Hai Qubool Hai Qubool Hai’ 😂

Iss kappal ko najar na lage….Thoooo Thooo Thooo

https://x.com/eeessoe/status/1789140458255401344?s=46
https://x.com/suma_vm/status/1789113051838648361?s=46

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Aur aapko Bangles apne haathon se pehnane ke baad blush karne ke baad ye kahe ki hai waise to mera haq nahi banta lekin iss saree ke saath ye Bindi achchi lagegi - and then waiting for her to wear a Bindi of your choice

Lekin waise to mera haq nahi banta 🤷🏻‍♀️

This actually happened? Pagal hn kya yeh log?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Anuj ka kuch Kam nhi hai kya, bhai sun itna drama band kar anu k kamre mein hi soja you guys are anyway this close to sr and adhya ki new sister 😒🤮

Completely unrelated to serial current epis but yeah

idk what state Rajan belongs to or which community (Jain marwari gujju xyz) but his Gujarati portrayal is same like how we see gujjus in news. I was watching news other day apparently in Mumbai there are some apartments who don't take Marathi or other states people, only gujju and they have strict standards like veg, this much income and xyz. They stay in another state and discriminate against the local people. Same kind of sickening thing Rajan shows in bakwaspama, where anu went to America, got into a cooking competition and in the name Indian dish, made only gujju dishes. Completely forgetting life outside gujrat exist. Subtle discrimination like her own community wale does IRL. And she takes pride in it. I know it's a serial but it's surprising how not one judge pointed it out, i mean Indian dishes are so vast and it's soo amazing to see white people from other countries making dishes outside butter chicken and all, some people know so much, they have dedicated Indian cuisine in their restaurants. That it was never shown in serial one judge saying or giving challenge to cook outside gujju dish

What is immigration without assimilation, least of ALL acceptance called?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

So, Anuj and Anupama travel to India for Dimple-Tapish's wedding happening in 15 days. (Anuj foesnt care about Shruti anyway).

Shruti cannot travel because she is unwell. Aadhya's travelling 🤔 cannot determine(, she is softening towards Anupama and audience are empathizing, Shruti can be discarded as trash).

The restaurant would have just been inaugurated so, Yashdeep cannot let go of another chance (if at ALL).

By a chance if circumstances, Anuj fills Anupama's Maang with Sindoor. And they are reunited. Supposedly "MaAn"smiley29?

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anuj ka kuch Kam nhi hai kya, bhai sun itna drama band kar anu k kamre mein hi soja you guys are anyway this close to sr and adhya ki new sister 😒🤮

Completely unrelated to serial current epis but yeah

idk what state Rajan belongs to or which community (Jain marwari gujju xyz) but his Gujarati portrayal is same like how we see gujjus in news. I was watching news other day apparently in Mumbai there are some apartments who don't take Marathi or other states people, only gujju and they have strict standards like veg, this much income and xyz. They stay in another state and discriminate against the local people. Same kind of sickening thing Rajan shows in bakwaspama, where anu went to America, got into a cooking competition and in the name Indian dish, made only gujju dishes. Completely forgetting life outside gujrat exist. Subtle discrimination like her own community wale does IRL. And she takes pride in it. I know it's a serial but it's surprising how not one judge pointed it out, i mean Indian dishes are so vast and it's soo amazing to see white people from other countries making dishes outside butter chicken and all, some people know so much, they have dedicated Indian cuisine in their restaurants. That it was never shown in serial one judge saying or giving challenge to cook outside gujju dish

Rupali is campaigning for BJP from Gujarat,basically she's using the show to promote BJP by making these gujarati dishes,calling India "Bharat" & that hoarding display of Modi,is all blatant promotion strategy for BJP,I saw the same hoarding in yrkkh too,so basically Rajan Shahi is using his show to promote a political party.
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

it's just icing on cake for chacha isn't it his fav babydoll into bjp successfully they have brainwashed public thinking anu is some kinda feminist figure 🤮 maybe they had planned before hand they knew it will be success with a Bengali show remake but maybe not this much publicity. Covid came and it was a rage

Shahi was after marwari Rajasthani family before now he's not other culture to ruin (tbh back then yckkh had good marwari relationship he didn't ruin it publicized it more I guess ) so through bakwaspama he's doing gujju promotion. Even pmji is into his home state improvement but he pretends outside his state an entire country is there. She don't even pretend what bs

haha you will be surprised. How cities these days are against immigrants taking their job and attacking them (Bangalore North South debate) they think immigrants ruined their city how about hold your MLA MP's responsible?

It's inevitable when a city become mega city the og culture will go something mix will come out of it. If someone don't want to change people will move onto better things

I am surprised how MH Mumbai which had thackrey they had entire political lineage against outsider Marathi debate not doing anything about these discrimination

I know it's a digression from the topic, may be a separate thread on it.

But with regard to the resentment towards immigration stems from the same thing I mentioned about acceptance, assimilation. I guess, it's the universal truth.

I can't help but remember a dialogue from "Bride and Prejudice" where Lalita tells Darcy, "You want to come to India without having to deal with Indians".

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I know it's a digression from the topic, may be a separate thread on it.

But with regard to the resentment towards immigration stems from the same thing I mentioned about acceptance, assimilation. I guess, it's the universal truth.

I can't help but remember a dialogue from "Bride and Prejudice" where Lalita tells Darcy, "You want to come to India without having to deal with Indians".

In USA same thing some place like fremont more indian so you go to local park on weekend you see all in their seperate state wise groups(like gujrathi, punjabi, south indian, tamilian) groups sitting and chatting or playing with families and usa ppl separate staring at all the loud hungama going on around a plenty of indians IT companies having brakes there

Wherever we go we only mingle with our state or region ppl only

Worst is they start speaking in their state languages and others indians cannot understand whats happening etc forget their country ppl like usa, uk etc

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Yeh anupama aur anu ka ema nahi hai kyonki na anupama shaadi Shuda hai aur na anuj shaadi Shuda hai to ise Ema nahi kahega

Haan is extra engagement affair kahenge jisne anuj hi extra engagement affair kar raha

He is the one who is putting his hand forward toward anupama

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh anupama aur anu ka ema nahi hai kyonki na anupama shaadi Shuda hai aur na anuj shaadi Shuda hai to ise Ema nahi kahega

Haan is extra engagement affair kahenge jisne anuj hi extra engagement affair kar raha

He is the one who is putting his hand forward toward anupama

And Anupama is catching the extended hand knowing well that Anuj is engaged to be married.

Anuj toh galat hain hi, Anupama bhi sahi nahin hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago