Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haha yup 😂

Btw Where you have been?

It was a long Eid week. I also have UEFA EURO 24 football matches to keep me buzy. But I managed to watch Gentleman and read posts here. Also checked few Eid Telefilms. smiley4

How about you?

Originally posted by: awida

It was a long Eid week. I also have UEFA EURO 24 football matches to keep me buzy. But I managed to watch Gentleman and read posts here. Also checked few Eid Telefilms. smiley4

How about you?

Same was busy with Eid. Yeah Euro cup and t20 world cup both are going well.

You are just watching GM? Not watching any other drama? Your noor is back in noor jahan,

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Same was busy with Eid. Yeah Euro cup and t20 world cup both are going well.

You are just watching GM? Not watching any other drama? Your noor is back in noor jahan,

I know my Noor , Azfu and Affan are having dramas on tv. But I don't think Noor has any thing to do in NJ , Azfu is doing another neg role for sure, and Affan might be playing the clueless guy who is being fooled by Saboor. smiley24

Congratulations Anika

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I don't see the point in arguing about chemistry in shows. Chemistry is subjective, right? For example, I personally felt that Sanaya had the best chemistry with Barun, even though many argue it was with Ashish.But majority loved Sarun as a pair. Drashti's chemistry was excellent with Vivian, but others say it was with Gurmeet.

Similarly, Sajal's chemistry shines with Ahad, and Bilal's with Dure. Yumna and Wahaj, too, have undeniable chemistry with each other, which many agree on. It doesn't mean they can't have great chemistry with others in the future or haven't in the past. Wahaj has had great chemistry with Madiha, Ramsha, Neelam, etc. If he works with Iqra, Sajal, Kinza, or others in the future, who's to say he won't have even better chemistry than he had with Yumna?

Yumna, likewise, has shared great chemistry with Bilal, Ahmed, Zahid, and others. But as of now, Yumna and Wahaj's chemistry with each other stands out. The main point is that it's not about demeaning or disregarding anyone. Chemistry is a dynamic aspect that can evolve and change with different pairings

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I don't see the point in arguing about chemistry in shows. Chemistry is subjective, right? For example, I personally felt that Sanaya had the best chemistry with Barun, even though many argue it was with Ashish.But majority loved Sarun as a pair. Drashti's chemistry was excellent with Vivian, but others say it was with Gurmeet.

Similarly, Sajal's chemistry shines with Ahad, and Bilal's with Dure. Yumna and Wahaj, too, have undeniable chemistry with each other, which many agree on. It doesn't mean they can't have great chemistry with others in the future or haven't in the past. Wahaj has had great chemistry with Madiha, Ramsha, Neelam, etc. If he works with Iqra, Sajal, Kinza, or others in the future, who's to say he won't have even better chemistry than he had with Yumna?

Yumna, likewise, has shared great chemistry with Bilal, Ahmed, Zahid, and others. But as of now, Yumna and Wahaj's chemistry with each other stands out. The main point is that it's not about demeaning or disregarding anyone. Chemistry is a dynamic aspect that can evolve and change with different pairings

Simple example - SRK is the king of romance and had chemistry with so many actresses but his most iconic pairing will always be with Kajol . Can u imagine DDLJ with any other actress ? Same is the case with YumHaj and TB.

P .S - this is just an analogy . No way I am comparing YumHaj with SRJ-Kajol and TB to DDLJsmiley36

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Simple example - SRK is the king of romance and had chemistry with so many actresses but his most iconic pairing will always be with Kajol . Can u imagine DDLJ with any other actress ? Same is the case with YumHaj and TB.

P .S - this is just an analogy . No way I am comparing YumHaj with SRJ-Kajol and TB to DDLJsmiley36

SRK-Kajol failed to deliver a hit with Dilwale in 2015

His new successful pair is with Deepika, they are yet to deliver less than Superhit

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yes, that's true.

Also, the way two characters are written, enacted and directed also creates chemistry....Wahaj was not wrong when he said chemistry is made on the editing table 😂

There are characters which lack chemistry and even the most brilliant actors can't circumvent that.

And contrary to what a lot of people think, chemistry doesn't equate to superhit projects all the time......when we give DNUTN the benefit of doubt as we know it was a dark project and hence that time Yumna asn Wahaj's chemistry wasn't the talk of the time, same goes for JBG then.

Even Madiha, Ramsha share great chemistry chemistry Wahaj but they are yet to do an out and out romance/love story which TB was.

Even Sajal for that matter.

Anyway, I prefer it when pairings are in fact not repeated ! Like instead of Yumna, Maya etc, I would want to see Wahaj with Iqra, Sajal, Mahira etc etc....repeat pairings do not pique my interest unless the pair is getting repeated after ages!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This goes for Kajol too. They are each other's best pairing for a lot of people... It's not that SRK ONLY has chemistry with Kajol while she has chemistry with others too which is what was insinuated for Wahaj - Yumna smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

SRK-Kajol failed to deliver a hit with Dilwale in 2015

His new successful pair is with Deepika, they are yet to deliver less than Superhit

Some things are bigger than hits and BBs. SRK might deliver 10 more hits with Deepika but no way that pairing would be as iconic as SRK-Kajol.