Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She's not a legend her legacy is tarnished like Janet Jackson for me true legend is Britney, Eminem, Kylie Minogue, JLO, Dr Dre, Adele, Mary J Blige, Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj and Shakira

neither her or Janet’s legacy has been tarnished. They are two of the best selling musicians of their times . Mariah’s singing style is still considered one of the best of all time
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

neither her or Janet’s legacy has been tarnished. They are two of the best selling musicians of their times . Mariah’s singing style is still considered one of the best of all time

I don't like whisper singing style as it gives sexy feelings only Beyonce can carry these type of vocals i remember the Janet superbowl fiasco With JT

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Idk but I hope hum announce a new drama with ayeza

I thought you hated Hum..also if you have any contacts tell them to cast Bilal opp Ayeza smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I don't like whisper singing style as it gives sexy feelings only Beyonce can carry these type of vocals i remember the Janet superbowl fiasco With JT

yes , Janet got blackballed because of the sueprbowl situation but with the feminist movement in Hollywood people have gone back and realized how unfair the hate she received for that was

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't even follow HW much

Meri behen 😂

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

yes , Janet got blackballed because of the sueprbowl situation but with the feminist movement in Hollywood people have gone back and realized how unfair the hate she received for that was

Even Halsey got cancelled for same reason

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I thought you hated Hum..also if you have any contacts tell them to cast Bilal opp Ayeza smiley36

I hated hum because they favor jr Mir and his co star if they stop casting these 2 I'll have a respect for them

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Even Halsey got cancelled for same reason

Halsey I don’t remember her getting cancelled for anything really . She had a baby and now has a bunch of health problems she’s dealing with . Probably why she hasn’t released music
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Halsey I don’t remember her getting cancelled for anything really . She had a baby and now has a bunch of health problems she’s dealing with . Probably why she hasn’t released music

I remember the album cover controversy even megan was almost in that controversy but she saved herself by releasing alternative album cover for her self titled album

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Good news Moots I Became Sizzler smiley41

https://youtu.be/9Qc_zueY5tA?si=iEeI6b_IC0mTtD7U