Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Historia

I think in one of episodes .Shruti told anupama that she and Anuj never had been in physical relationship. (When shruti found out about maan secret meeting on her birthday )

So yeah it's kind confirmed by shru herself that she never been in physical with anuj

It does not matter whether you had physical relationship or not you are in live in means its a relationship

So women have certain rights in such relationship in india at least

You cannot just tell her get out of my house and life

Usually men have property ownership but women who work has spent money on grocery paying bills petrol gas etc too on that home during relation

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Why Anuj never told her in 4 years that he will never move on from his past. Why he didn’t stop her from moving in to his house. It all begins with Anupama reappearance. Anuj was very well enjoying Shruti company before that.

Why should Shruti move to some other state or India. It was not Shruti was living off Anuj. They were in mutual agreement in which they were going to get married in future. If Anuj wants to back out than it is Anuj responsibility to end things between them respectfully. He can’t just back behind her back to meet Anupama. He is now cheating on her with Anupama.

As far as i see it anuj was a divorced man with a 9 year old kid

Shruti was an un married girl in late 20s

Both met at work started liking each other and spending long hours together both at work and outside

than moved to live in together and co parent adhya aka CA and also had plans to officially marry as they are engaged

Anupama coming to usa spoiled this plan and now anuj wants out of this relationship and cheating on shruti

If anuj had no intention to marry he should or would have never allow shruti to live in with him and adhya in first place

if Shruti moved in its with auj consent because anuj wanted to have relationship with her and also have marriage later

You do not randomly allow any female colleague to live in at your home just to take care of your kids

I doubt shruti knew about anupama or that anuj never wanted to marry her 5 years back when she moved in or no woman moves in like that with another man for time pass nor she would get that close to anuj and adhya so much if she had known anuj will not marry her

What is engagement it means yuou will marry that woman shortly or who does engagement. Many ppl marry within a few days or months of engagement actually it means you are serious

anuj cannot put blame on adhya now saying adhya forced him to marry shruti engage shruti

Like that 80% indian married men can say my parents forced me to marry my wife as its arranged and i want to opt out

You are not cradle baby that adhya forced you

This is all anuj tactics to put blame on adhya and abondon shruti and act blameless

This is how most betraying men talk when they cheat woman put blame on parents, caste etc

did anuj not know this 5 years back when he got shruti home for live in and adhya became close to her

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Villains for me.

Both are in 45 - 50 age group and behave like immature, irresponsible people (can't type teenagers as teenagers have atleast more clarity than them).

Most disappointed with Anuj. Had almost of a mental breakdown twice - once about him not being priority and once about Choti not being priority. So, he knows exactly what a person feels like when their partner is busy with their ex and their family. And now, he is doing exactly the same with Shruti. Anu, Anu chant and interference in Toshu matter. I mean, what???

Anupamaa, I have spoken about a lot already. She ain't a maid as no maid would put up with Shah kind of abuse (Jhilmil made excuse of vacation and ran away) and would demand money for their services. She is a over glorified doormat except a doormat is an object and doesn't have free will. Hmmm.. I am out of analogies that would represent or be worse than Anupamaa. She actually made an abusive, cheater, chauvinist person like Meester Shah seem somewhat reasonable to me. 🫡

Still, it's the no. 1 show and people on SM are hating on Shruti for being the third wheel in her own relationship, so I can only say that a different Anupamaa airs for me for sure.

SM ppl are paid PR mostly

Or immature patriarchal misogynistic ppl who worship anupama main leads

they are not mature to understand reality of life get swayed by propoganda of channel

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vanraj did the same with Anupama. He also got married against his wishes. Problem is Anupama wants to play victim in both situations.

If now Anuj and Anupama are right and not villain than that’s mean Vanraj was also right in cheating her. Kavya was also right because she loves Vanraj. Maaya was also right wanting to with Anuj because she loved him. There can’t be two rules naa.

Now Anuj is lost in his lalala land and Anupama is leading him.She is making faces seeing Anuj taking care of Shruti. Why can’t she put anuj is his place and told him sternly that they are over and she is their just for Adhya so he have to stay away from him but Anupama is enjoying anuj company his attention on her. She is not backing out.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I cannot understand this "forcing" business.

"

Hansmukh forced Anupama to marry Anuj,

Anuj forced Anupama to adopt Adhya,

Anuj and Adhya forced Anupama to draw healthy boundaries,

Devika forced Anupama to travel to Amreeka,

Adhya forced Anuj to commit to Shruti and marry her.

"

Ever heard of Consent and Independent decisions?

Life decisions are not taken by mere influence. No matter if someone is trying to "influence" or not.

Everyone's Decisions are their own and SHOULD Own up and take responsibility of it And it's outcome.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

But who told Shruti to stay with Anuj . Shruti could find better men who would love her and respect her . Why don't she leave Anuj and moved to another state or to India.

Does she have self respect?? Oh no ! Yeh toh anupamaverse hai isme thodi na kisi bhi women mein self respect hai?

I understand that we wish to see a better representation of a woman's character on screen who has a spine. Shruti is being foolish not to leave him certainly when signals are so clear, but what she is doing is also not something that can't be understood at all. She invested emotionally 5 years into the relationship, into his family. She gave her youthful years, her time, her efforts to them. Stupid ? Certainly. But the fact is that they took her help voluntarily, happily. Yes Anuj said that Adhya and Shruti forced him to get engaged. But how can somebody force him to go ahead with an engagement ? What was he doing when these ideas developed in Adhya and Shruti's mind ? High possibility that he didn't ask them to back off at that time. So now it's on him as well. Anuj and Shruti were engaged. Without Anupamaa he had told her that they would get married within two months. Shruti's parents were on the way to fix the marriage. He didn't oppose. Then they died. It was then when he proposed marriage to her. The critical condition that she was in, it's natural to think that he didn't just accept her as Aadhya’s mother into his life but also Shruti, the person. They were about to get married with no refusal or denial from Anuj and then she gets shot. He brings Anupamaa home on the pertext of curing Adhya which is as believable as pigs can fly. Now he is busy laughing, stealing a glance at Anupamaa, running to her at the first instance, saying that the positivity has come to the house only because of Anu. When Shruti expresses her insecurity, he tells her tumhi ne toh permission di thi Anu ko ghar mein laane ki and now u are behaving insecure. Earlier at least he used to feel guilty of thinking about Anu. Now that Shruti gave him a green card for the sake of Adhya's well being, he is almost using it as a license to do whatever he wants. Shruti invested a part of herself into this relationship with no opposition from Anuj and also with the promise of marriage and family. May be she was OK with the bare minimum when Anupamaa was not in picture and now she expects a little more. If she doesn't just want to leave empty handed now that she can't even conceive, if she wants the returns, why should the complete responsibility of being on the wrong side fall on Shruti's shoulder. Yes she didn't make the finest of the decision for herself, but what is demanding is very much her right. She was accepted as a family member, she was accepted as mother of Adhya, she was accepted as a fiance, then why not wife ? The accountability of the wrong, the heartbreak that will happen to Shruti can't just be on Shruti's shoulder alone, in this case it's on Anuj too.

Anupa falls in the category of villains alongwith Shahs. Apart from her, everyone else including Anuj are simply sidepieces or tools that will be used as props or villains or bhakts as suits their haye bechari mahaan narrative.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Vanraj did the same with Anupama. He also got married against his wishes. Problem is Anupama wants to play victim in both situations.

If now Anuj and Anupama are right and not villain than that’s mean Vanraj was also right in cheating her. Kavya was also right because she loves Vanraj. Maaya was also right wanting to with Anuj because she loved him. There can’t be two rules naa.

Now Anuj is lost in his lalala land and Anupama is leading him.She is making faces seeing Anuj taking care of Shruti. Why can’t she put anuj is his place and told him sternly that they are over and she is their just for Adhya so he have to stay away from him but Anupama is enjoying anuj company his attention on her. She is not backing out.

it is writer mistake

if anuj was still in love with anupama

why shruti brought in story to be with anuj

thats a major mistake

this was done to white wash anupama that she ran away 6 years leaving anuj

so they want to say anuj is no saint for 5 years he was with shruti

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe they introduce Shruti to whitewash Anupama but now it is looking so bad on both of them. They destroyed anuj’s 26 years long love for Anupama and Anupama is now standing in the same category of Kavya and Maaya.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The problem is they have NO WAY justify Anupama's ABANDONMENT of Anuj and Adhya and the 5 years of "Jogan" act and the fact that EVERYONE either Moved On after despite the trauma and struggles or lead Successful life WITHOUT missing the one person whose services supposedly they couldn't do without.