Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

yes...emotional scenes on point

and agreed pratima will go out to look for sayali

honar...kahich nahi...he will save her

Gayab honar nahiye ti...

50 more pages to go...then we will see...

BTW will priya harm sayali again? high chances...

manat bolli ti ki baghte nntr

Gayab honar nahich...how come you are so sure??

Promo मध्ये....Arjun unchavar ahe... तो फारतर आरडाओरड करू शकतो...ते ही त्या गर्दीत, लोकांच्या गोंधळात...किती जणांना ऐकू जाईल?? तो कसा वाचवेल प्रतिमा la??

Priya was wondering about Arjun's behaviour...ha हिच्या प्रेमात पडला की काय?? (!!) एवढा का रडतोय!! ...अर्जुन तर आता....नाटक सुरू ठेवणार नाही!! So I'm still hopeful of Priya finding out the truth!!

Sayali la जिवे माराण्या ऐवजी...तिला सगळ्यांच्या नजरेत पाडणं....जास्त फायदेशीर....आणि कमीतकमी धोक्याचे...आहे तिच्यासाठी!!

50 pages ahet ajun...pan खडा टाकून पाहिला... आयत्यावेळी...घाई नको..!!

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

May be he will use the coconut in hand and hit the goon with it. 😁 Afterall he is Arjun subhedar. I don't mind any tactics he takes to save pratima aatya but he is shown as criminal lawyer so atleast let him discover something. It's just a wishful thinking. Also I am thinking what if Arjun come to know that sayali is real Tanvi, will he support Sayali or leave her .

I just wish their bond becomes more strong.

Edited by RN555 - 20 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RN555

May be he will use the coconut in hand and hit the goon with it. 😁 Afterall he is Arjun subhedar. I don't mind any tactics he takes to save pratima aatya but he is shown as criminal lawyer so atleast let him discover something. It's just a wishful thinking. Also I am thinking what if Arjun come to know that sayali is real Tanvi, will he support Sayali or leave her .

just wish their bond becomes more strong.

🤪🤪 Let's see what happens there actually!!

Arjun la ch सुगावा लागणार आहे...ह्या रहस्याचा!! आणि ती तन्वी आहे हे कळल्यावर त्याला खुप आनंद होईल!! Why do you think otherwise??

Of course Arjun Sayali bond will grow deeper and stronger 👍❤️

Star pravah ganeshotsav che kahi promotion clips, interviews release झालेत....त्यात अर्थातच जुई नाहीये....फॅन्स are missing Arjun Sayali जोडी....even in these clips!!😊

They make a superb jodi....loved by one n all!!👍❤️

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

🤪🤪 Let's see what happens there actually!!

Arjun la ch सुगावा लागणार आहे...ह्या रहस्याचा!! आणि ती तन्वी आहे हे कळल्यावर त्याला खुप आनंद होईल!! Why do you think otherwise??

Of course Arjun Sayali bond will grow deeper and stronger 👍❤️

Star pravah ganeshotsav che kahi promotion clips, interviews release झालेत....त्यात अर्थातच जुई नाहीये....फॅन्स are missing Arjun Sayali जोडी....even in these clips!!😊

They make a superb jodi....loved by one n all!!👍❤️

Because he did this contract marriage out of two reasons

1. He thought she is not tanvi

2. He didn't want to get married because of his friend suicide .

But now that he has realised his love for Sayali he shouldn't be bothered about her being Tanvi or not .( According to me)

What happened in original Roja, any one know of that.

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel pratima wont disappear

ahe na arjun tila vachvayla

he can hit the goon with coconut...he mazya dokyat pan yeun gela

sayali being tanvi or not...he loves her...so anyway it wont matter...he will be happy that she got her parents

pratima alyavar tila shudh yeil..ig

connection u see...

Ata ch bghta ajun kahi episodes hospital ch rahnar asa vattay...

I think sayali's condition was pre planned not due to her absence,just that it was preponed

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RN555

Because he did this contract marriage out of two reasons

1. He thought she is not tanvi

2. He didn't want to get married because of his friend suicide .

But now that he has realised his love for Sayali he shouldn't be bothered about her being Tanvi or not .( According to me)

What happened in original Roja, any one know of that.

I think in original, all in the family started having doubts on fake Tanvi. Kalpana gets to know their contract marriage. But there Raviraj and purna aaji was very bad, even after knowing they did not want to accept real Tanvi. Then there was fire, I guess at the time of fake Tanvi and Arjun’s brother’s marriage. Real Tanvi goes to jail and so much. But in OG madhu bhau gets bail first then this all starts. Leads confess as well, that’s why kalpana gets them remarried

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think Asmita will get blamed for telling the news about Sayali to Pratime ? How will Asmita defend herself.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Do you think Asmita will get blamed for telling the news about Sayali to Pratime ? How will Asmita defend herself.

Ti कुठे सांगायला जाते काही?? प्रतिमेला उचकवणारी तर प्रिया आहे!! They will both get away with it....like most of the times!!🥴

Mala वाटतं प्रताप वाचवेल.... बहिणीला!! Nuktach वचन दिलंय!!

प्रतिमेची स्मृती परत येईल असं वाटतं...ह्या हल्ल्यामुळे!!

Sayalichi बेशुद्ध अवस्था....आणि अर्जुन ची जीवघेणी परीक्षा..... कधी संपते....बघुया!!

जुई was in hospital for very few days, it seems...and now she's recovering....shooting!!

Nevertheless.... hoping it's good mahaepisode tomorrow!!

Vanni03 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Heartwarming.... Monday promo...no spoilers...!!👌👌💯💯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_XJsveNO7l/?igsh=MW1lZDM5d3J4bmF0ZA==