Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

We're here creative than creatives when it comes to twist but antakshari is going to be another mild ripple or rangoli episode. I don't understand if they're taking one track slowly then they can show some improvement in other tracks na? Has chaitanya forgiven Sakshi? She targetted his BFF and was responsible for her suicide.... Tyacha kay? Has Anna and gang forgotten about Madhubhau? Why hasn't Sakshi honey trapped anyone else yet? Ektari subplot conclusion kade gheun java yar.

I have said few times that makers can not handle multiple tracks same time. As a result of which, none loop gets closed. From the start, no track has been completed, so many instances story feels disconnected. I am not sure if it is due to TRP pressure or show running 6 days out of 7 with mahaepisode in every 5 weeks or both.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: md410

I have said few times that makers can not handle multiple tracks same time. As a result of which, none loop gets closed. From the start, no track has been completed, so many instances story feels disconnected. I am not sure if it is due to TRP pressure or show running 6 days out of 7 with mahaepisode in every 5 weeks or both.

All tracks are interconnected...na....ek सुटला तर....दुसऱ्यावर ही परिणाम होईल....आणि ते पटापट सुटले तर...5000 भाग कसे होणार🤪🤪

Vanni03 thumbnail

OMG.... Jui was in hospital!!

She has put a story.. IV off... discharge today!!

Kay झालं असेल??

तिच्या absence madhye.... fillers ahead!!

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

OMG.... Jui was in hospital!!

She has put a story.. IV off... discharge today!!

Kay झालं असेल??

तिच्या absence madhye.... fillers ahead!!

Yeah let see.. I think tila bara nasava.

Because if you will see during scenes kanat kapus asaycha tichya.

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

I think she completed her part and then took a break

BTW yesterday's epi...mastach

Specially how killedars had a family moment smiley20

And akho me ishare...sajun...

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I think she completed her part and then took a break

BTW yesterday's epi...mastach

Specially how killedars had a family moment smiley20

And akho me ishare...sajun...

Hmmm...tasach वाटतंय...बघुया!!

हो....कालचा आणि आजचा भाग दोन्ही ही चांगले आहेत!! Killedars had a family moment but alas they didn't know that!!

Actually.... सायली अर्जुन....इशारे... unexpectedly खुप कमी होते!! सायली was focused on Pratima appearance!! Also, I found...ka re durava sequence quite far fetched!! बऱ्याच फॅन्स ना नसेल कळला....तितका भावला नसेल!!

आजचा अर्जुन सायली cha sequence matra 👌👌

Mahipat, Nagraj have almost decided to kill Pratima!! Mahipat लवकरच घाला घालायचा प्रयत्न करणार.....त्यालाच घाबरून ...प्रतिमा निघून जाईल इथून.!!..आणि तिची स्मृती परत येईल का..??

मग प्रिया बोभाटा करायला मोकळी...ही खरी प्रतिमा नव्हतीच ....असा!!

Why did Raviraj not question Priya about such a late night call?? Tevha तिचं काय important kaam asu shakta?? Priya ne खरंच त्याला गुंडाळुन ठेवलं आहे🤷🤷...He didn't even listen a word....when Priya talking to Nagaraj 🥴🥴

Subhedhars and Raviraj are so happy, amused to see Pratima finally opening up....a small bit....to them...!!👌👌

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I do think their is some mystery going on . Actually Priya is the one who is winning in all ways. Be it making Sajun having rift, aaji , Asmita and Raviraj even Mahipat, sakshi and nagraj characters are shown to be dancing on her tunes. That's why Raviraj didn't listen a word, aaji didn't notice anything even Arjun is not having strong suspicion.😉 TBH I also liked yesterday & today's episode be it antakshari or the way today's Arjun monologue ( will she accept me as her husband and wiping the tear off). It shows that Mr. Khadoos is sensitive a lot about sayali❤️ . I am waiting for their confession in front of each other and accepting each other. Makers can find someone suitable for Priya and Introduce new vilan . But please let poor madhubhau get bail
Vanni03 thumbnail

Sajun madhye rift?? It's just a facade!!

Priya, Asmita, aaji ne जेव्हा जेव्हा असे प्रयत्न केले....तेव्हा तेव्हा sajun have come closer!!

Priya सुधारणार नाही... she and Nagraj are the main villians!!

Yess..... today's sajun sequence is all heart!! One of the TTM die-hard fan said that....may be there won't be any confession at all 😬😬 I hope she's proven wrong🤞🤞

I too wish...that we get to watch a dhansu confession of अर्जुन सायली ❤️❤️

मधु भाऊ does get bail....in the original show Roja..but after a long time.....ithe hi nahich सुटणार लवकर!! इन reality, there must be numerous like him... waiting and waiting...for justice...being punished for no reason!!😬😬

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Next track:

attack on pratima...it seems

After the festivals or during?

I think they can repeat what happened last year

just that target is pratima but again sayali comes in between

OR if pratima is harmed ...

tech sagl blood havay n all...sayali will donate

then she will take care of her ,bond will grow

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

I just came to know Jui has arthritis and had cancerous tumor in past(?). I hope she is doing well.