Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Ho g!! Aajcha hi episode चांगला आहे👍

अर्जुनच्या डोक्यात प्रकाश खूपच उशिरा पडला!! पण he's not going to realise more!! Ajun ही मला वाटतं की ही दोघं वेगळे होणार....थोड्या दिवसांसाठी का होईना!!

Yess....silver coin ...cha connection समोर आले.... अनपेक्षितपणे!!

कुसुम connection समोर आल्यावर....प्रिया गप्प नाही बसणार....मला वाटतं ती लवकरच ह्या प्रतिमेला खोटं ठरवण्याची तयारी सुरू करेल!! She has to...!!

रविराज ने nurse la शोधण्यापेक्षा.....dean la धारेवर धरले पाहिजे होते ना!!

अंताक्षरी will be 👌👌 SP had it in ठिपक्यांची रांगोळी...and it was an instant hit....I hear!!

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope antakshari can be a good way of leads confession of their feelings for each other. Moreover , if leads seperate then story line will again change and it would be like other serials with love triangle and rectangles and chaos of relationships. Not sensible to watch .
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RN555

I hope antakshari can be a good way of leads confession of their feelings for each other. Moreover , if leads seperate then story line will again change and it would be like other serials with love triangle and rectangles and chaos of relationships. Not sensible to watch .

Antakshri मधून Confession?? No way!!

शक्यच नाही!! Ot course there will be मनाला गुदगुल्या करणारे moments!!🤪

ह्यांचं confession....je कितीतरी महिने lambavla आहे....will be a mahaepisode...it deserves all the hype... isn't it??

Separation track yenar.....kaaran....both are at status quo...madhubhau सुटल्यावर मनातलं बोलायचं...असं ठरवलं आहे त्यांनी....(Their relationship dyanamics will change...and that may effect the murder case adversely...they believe!!😬🤷) aata ....it has to be something very dramatic....to force them to speak their hearts out!! What can be it....other than separation?? Roja madhye separation track आहे 👍

इथे फार मोठा नसेल separation track.... कारण leads पेक्षा फॅन्स ना सहन नाही होणार...!!🤪🤪

Btw उद्याचा प्रोमो 👌👌

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Initially even I thought there would be short separation and then confession

But with the things happening currently I don't think so

TTM won't show separation for long I know if at all it's there...but I think it's not

And fake pratima ,kusum connection... हे तर नाहीच होणार

Everyone knows she lost memory nobody would blame n all, उलट कुसुम will be praised

Nurse गायब so fake reports च kay?

Let's see

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

We're here creative than creatives when it comes to twist but antakshari is going to be another mild ripple or rangoli episode. I don't understand if they're taking one track slowly then they can show some improvement in other tracks na? Has chaitanya forgiven Sakshi? She targetted his BFF and was responsible for her suicide.... Tyacha kay? Has Anna and gang forgotten about Madhubhau? Why hasn't Sakshi honey trapped anyone else yet? Ektari subplot conclusion kade gheun java yar.

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very true , i really wish they don't separate The Sayali Arjun pair( SAJUN.)
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I want Arjun Sayli to propose each other, having good flirty period first before themselves telling to family but I know tasa nahi honarsmiley44

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

We're here creative than creatives when it comes to twist but antakshari is going to be another mild ripple or rangoli episode. I don't understand if they're taking one track slowly then they can show some improvement in other tracks na? Has chaitanya forgiven Sakshi? She targetted his BFF and was responsible for her suicide.... Tyacha kay? Has Anna and gang forgotten about Madhubhau? Why hasn't Sakshi honey trapped anyone else yet? Ektari subplot conclusion kade gheun java yar.

Anna and gang are least bothered about Madhubhau 🤪 they're bothered about the stay on ashram demolition !! And Mahipat is trying to resolve it!!

Sakshi chya viruddh पुरावे milale ki...ti adaknarch ahe...ani chaitanya is busy in office...plus Sakshi is a nightmare for him..he loved her truly..🤪

Sakshi is still thinking about pinning down Priya and also getting out of the murder case!!

Pratima cha track with sub plots of sayali Arjun love track and fake Pratima track... आहेत की सुरू!!

Don't think raviraj and Arjun will leave the dna report manipulation issue,...they will conclude it!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Initially even I thought there would be short separation and then confession

But with the things happening currently I don't think so

TTM won't show separation for long I know if at all it's there...but I think it's not

And fake pratima ,kusum connection... हे तर नाहीच होणार

Everyone knows she lost memory nobody would blame n all, उलट कुसुम will be praised

Nurse गायब so fake reports च kay?

Let's see

Raviraj ani Arjun tya nurse cha pichha puravatil... असं वाटतं...at least Arjun will!!

Didn't understand आजी लॉजिक to leave the topic🤷🤷

Fake Pratima...mission ... kadachit नाही लाँच करू शकणार प्रिया...as per the current track 👍

But she will definitely try to brainwash her to leave the house 😬😬

Why do you think.... separation nahi honar??

Ani .... confession कसं नी केव्हा होईल... असं वाटतं तुला??

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I want Arjun Sayli to propose each other, having good flirty period first before themselves telling to family but I know tasa nahi honarsmiley44

आता जे चाललंय ते....flirting मध्ये मोडता येईल ना!! Actual flirting hi होईलच...👍

Confession will be very emotional drama!!👍👍