Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Since makers are asking about what we want to see, I want Pratima and Kusum's warm interaction between the two. I want to show how naturally she is with Kusum.

I was hoping kusum pratima meeting. Also an appreciation from purna Aaji to kusum for helping and taking care of pratima and faral stuff that could explain why it was a same taste.

Where and how makers are asking for viewers choice. Are they out of ideas or TRP is going down? The ashram, kids, kusum and madhu Bhau all have gone in back foot. Let’s see when they are back in the story

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

I was hoping kusum pratima meeting. Also an appreciation from purna Aaji to kusum for helping and taking care of pratima and faral stuff that could explain why it was a same taste.

Where and how makers are asking for viewers choice. Are they out of ideas or TRP is going down? The ashram, kids, kusum and madhu Bhau all have gone in back foot. Let’s see when they are back in the story

nothing like that, they basically said write your views , and we will consider it in the interview.

heyitsme12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

आजचा भाग चांगला वाटला....पण रविराज chya haati...fake Pratima baddal...काहीच लागलं नाही....हे नाही आवडलं 😬

सायली अर्जुन चे सीन्स👌👌

मला वाटत नाही...की ह्या दही हंडी la सायली इथे...घरी असेल!! ( नाहीतर तिला परत हंडी फोडायला लागेल!!🤪)

गती पुन्हा संथ झाली आहे...हे खरंय

Raviraj wont get anything,Sajun would....as they are leads

Why will she be not there?

Kuthe janar?

Since shlipa ji mentioned dahi handi and ganpati explicitly mala tari vatta kahitari major hoil...but positively

Jui rementioned the same

PS till dahi handi,hi ji gati ahe ti santh ch rahnar!

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm...Arjun, chaitanya hi janaar ahet चौकशी करायला... they should at least come to know that the report was indeed manipulated!! Sutradhar kadachit नाही कळणार...इतक्यात!!

दही हंडी, गणपती...हे आपले सण आहेत....त्या दिवसांमध्ये मजा असते....सगळ्याच मालिकांमध्ये!! कदाचित रक्षाबंधन ही दाखवतील!!

मला वाटतं दही हंडी...chya वेळेस...अर्जुन दुःखी असेल....सायली वर कल्पना चिडली असणार...हिला घराबाहेर काढली असणार..... !!

ह्या आठवड्यात कळेलच दिशा...अंदाज येईल👍👍

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am just wondering that why in a serial full of lawyers all the secrets are revealed to Priya, Mahipat, Sakshi and nagraj characters Only. Even their plans are successful. Fake pratima dead body and lies of Priya , police corrupt , medical people corrupt .How come? Who's plan is decided anyway ( tharla tar mag) And Arjun , Chaitanya and Raviraj were not able to find a single clue or proofs. All shown as famous lawyers. Even Sakshi is the GF of Kunal was discovered by Sayali and pratima was found by Sayali too. Is the whole serial only for one case to be solved or some mystery I am missing. On the lighter side , I am enjoying the comic timing of Arjun . I don't want him or sayali to be unhappy during festivals. If possible please show Priya and nagraj sad and all the ashram kids and family of subhedar and killedar enjoying festivities
heyitsme12 thumbnail

I think she will continue both

Also soham productions is like family to her so she would not leave

In recent interview also,she said she enjoys writing the show and to be playing pratima

Pratima cha screen time kami hou shakto...thats a possibility

BTW I dont think they will show sad track on festivals,n they shouldn't

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

She is also a writer on TTM na?

Only dialogue writer!!

Dialogues jhakaas astat👍👍

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I think she will continue both

Also soham productions is like family to her so she would not leave

In recent interview also,she said she enjoys writing the show and to be playing pratima

Pratima cha screen time kami hou shakto...thats a possibility

BTW I dont think they will show sad track on festivals,n they shouldn't

Hmmm....ti लवकरच गायब होणार.... असं वाटतं!!

तिची स्मृती परत कधी येणार....काय माहित?? पण ती ह्यावेळेस गायब झाल्यावर....सगळं athavlyavrch परत येईल असं वाटतं!!

त्या आधी ...प्रिया la अर्जुन सायली cha satya लक्षात येईल/कळेल....ती cm cha purava मिळवेल!!

गणपतीपर्यंत परत येईल सायली.. खरं लग्नच होईल ह्या दोघांचं....पण रविराज, आजी मात्र नाराज असतील... त्यांच्यावर!!👍

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago