Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm liking Arjun Sayali Priya...the happenings amongst the trio!! मस्त camaderie!!

प्रिया cha फाजील आत्मविश्वास.... सायली cha बायको cha हक्क gaajavna....आणि ह्या दोघींना sambhaltanachi...अर्जुन ची प्रचंड तारांबळ !!🤪🤪👏👏 I just loved Sayali saying..... in her inimitable style....थांबलात का??…..काढा उठाबशा 🤣🤣...हा ही काढतो उठाबशा....अर्जुन with क्यूट expressions 🤪🤪👌👌

Good that Raviraj Arjun will investigate the dna test result....gupchup!! Will they find out that Priya has got the report manipulated?? Ti nurse he kalu denar नाही... असं वाटतं!!

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vanni03

I'm liking Arjun Sayali Priya...the happenings amongst the trio!! मस्त camaderie!!

प्रिया cha फाजील आत्मविश्वास.... सायली cha बायको cha हक्क gaajavna....आणि ह्या दोघींना sambhaltanachi...अर्जुन ची प्रचंड तारांबळ !!🤪🤪👏👏 I just loved Sayali saying..... in her inimitable style....थांबलात का??…..काढा उठाबशा 🤣🤣...हा ही काढतो उठाबशा....अर्जुन with क्यूट expressions 🤪🤪👌👌

Good that Raviraj Arjun will investigate the dna test result....gupchup!! Will they find out that Priya has got the report manipulated?? Ti nurse he kalu denar नाही... असं वाटतं!!

If they say there was mix up it will be funny, Hopefully Arjun will connect the fake preganancy and mix up results.

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am finding it boring now

Just had too much of this already

Hoping this ends soon ...it will I believe

CM revelation is not happening anytime soon

Priya forgot the same

I think they are not following roja and wont even now

High time manipulation of reports is exposed

Else it'll be like top lawyers getting fooled very easily yet again

Raviraj is looking into it through dean...hopefully nurse says truth

Mahipat is planning to do something

Harm pratima? And maybe sayali will save her

Edited by heyitsme12 - 1 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The show won't end anytime soon it's top on trp chart... Mahipat should shift his focus on MB than Pratima. His assets are in danger rn, he needs ashram money. Pratima is center of attention already, doing any harm to her would alert the heroes of the story. MB rn is poor guy nobody's paying attention to.... Also I personally want him back in storysmiley17 Hopefully they get something by suspecting Priyasmiley24

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I am finding it boring now

Just had too much of this already

Hoping this ends soon ...it will I believe

CM revelation is not happening anytime soon

Priya forgot the same

I think they are not following roja and wont even now

High time manipulation of reports is exposed

Else it'll be like top lawyers getting fooled very easily yet again

Raviraj is looking into it through dean...hopefully nurse says truth

Mahipat is planning to do something

Harm pratima? And maybe sayali will save her

I hope the outcome of Mahipat's plan to hurt Pratima is the revelation that Priya's isn't Tanvi.

Ashram case verdict and release of Madhubhau should be addressed after that.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Mahipat la Kahitari करावं लागणारच....प्रतिमा ची स्मृती परत आली....तर तो आणि हे सर्वच....गोत्यात येतील!! आश्रम केस मध्ये तो काय करू शकणार आहे?? Khote puravech उभे करेल...madhubhau विरुध्द....!! For time being he may try to get off the stay!! But Arjun la te कळेलच!!

Of course, Arjun la Priya baddal shanka येणारच...current track मध्ये..तो chaitanya sobat chalalay na hospital la.👍👍

Priya la ही...अर्जुन ...तिच्या नाहीतर सायली chya प्रेमात पडला आहे...हे लक्षात येईल....मग ती cm revelation साठी जोर लावेल👍 अस्मिता आहेच मदतीला!!

रोजा la तंतोतंत नाही follow karat....pan almost they are!!

I'm coming to believe...what one of the friends here....said...that makers think that...after love confession...leads na बघण्यातली gammat कमी होते!! That's why they're playing around in this show 🤷🤷

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

I hope the outcome of Mahipat's plan to hurt Pratima is the revelation that Priya's isn't Tanvi.

Ashram case verdict and release of Madhubhau should be addressed after that.

I feel he may try to hurt Pratima or kidnap her.

I observed, makers usual pattern is 2-3 episodes courtroom drama then 100-120 episodes filler/ringa ringa rose. Also, they are unable to handle multiple tracks same time

Edited by md410 - 1 months ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

The show won't end anytime soon it's top on trp chart... Mahipat should shift his focus on MB than Pratima. His assets are in danger rn, he needs ashram money. Pratima is center of attention already, doing any harm to her would alert the heroes of the story. MB rn is poor guy nobody's paying attention to.... Also I personally want him back in storysmiley17 Hopefully they get something by suspecting Priyasmiley24

I think he will. My biggest issue is why they are not progressing for bail. Now Sayli is more focused on pratima and Arjun's coffee. She is not concerned about MB at all? Where is ashram's kid, Kusum tai etc. I really hope Arjun is not fooled like raviraaj

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Mahipat la Kahitari करावं लागणारच....प्रतिमा ची स्मृती परत आली....तर तो आणि हे सर्वच....गोत्यात येतील!! आश्रम केस मध्ये तो काय करू शकणार आहे?? Khote puravech उभे करेल...madhubhau विरुध्द....!! For time being he may try to get off the stay!! But Arjun la te कळेलच!!

Of course, Arjun la Priya baddal shanka येणारच...current track मध्ये..तो chaitanya sobat chalalay na hospital la.👍👍

Priya la ही...अर्जुन ...तिच्या नाहीतर सायली chya प्रेमात पडला आहे...हे लक्षात येईल....मग ती cm revelation साठी जोर लावेल👍 अस्मिता आहेच मदतीला!!

रोजा la तंतोतंत नाही follow karat....pan almost they are!!

I'm coming to believe...what one of the friends here....said...that makers think that...after love confession...leads na बघण्यातली gammat कमी होते!! That's why they're playing around in this show 🤷🤷

I am fine if there is no confession, but Kalpana can say, we were not able to attend your marriage and now all have accepted Sayli, pratima is back as well, so lets get you married again. They can delay confession

There are so many tracks that could be followed, MB out on bail, Priya slowly getting trapped, Pratima's memory started getting flashes, Priya bulling Mahipat, sakshi struggling to get witness , Priya trying to expose how arjun is after her, or CM. MB out then sayli wants to spend some time with MB. This all can be done without confession.