Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Pratima enters the house finally

I liked the Pra-Say bond ,the mother daughter duo has lost memories but still are so close

Pratima trusts no one except Sayali

DNA test doubt came into Arjun's mind,he will now connect the dots ...very soon

As you all say,I think this time there wont be much negativity ,planning n plotting

Else pratima wouldnt have returned in the first place and no fake body track would've been there

now that she's back,we can expect positive progression

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought they will focus on Pratima saga.. but Priya Arjun scene continued..

New promo

Link-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C981a_DqL0h/?igsh=MXJ0MzVoY25udGtzbg==

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hetp

I thought they will focus on Pratima saga.. but Priya Arjun scene continued..

New promo

who knows pratima might disappear again. Promo is for August 3 or 13?
written says 13 and voice over says 3 August

So it was a pratima carrot. Rings ringa rose continue

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

who knows pratima might disappear again. Promo is for August 3 or 13?
written says 13 and voice over says 3 August

So it was a pratima carrot. Rings ringa rose continue

I was thinking the same, that Pratima has to disappear again for the story to continue as Priya being Tanvi. Since the serial wont end so they have to do something to keep it going with fake Tanvi. Pratima has to escape somehow.

youtube videos shows for August 3rd.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Pratima enters the house finally

I liked the Pra-Say bond ,the mother daughter duo has lost memories but still are so close

Pratima trusts no one except Sayali

DNA test doubt came into Arjun's mind,he will now connect the dots ...very soon

As you all say,I think this time there wont be much negativity ,planning n plotting

Else pratima wouldnt have returned in the first place and no fake body track would've been there

now that she's back,we can expect positive progression

Yesss... finally Pratima has come back!! But alas, she has lost memory and also her voice!! A very unfortunate situation!! सायली किती गोड आहे....तिची ही करुण अवस्था बघून रडायलाच लागते....घट्ट मिठी मारते❤️ पण प्रतिमा has been a loner for so many years....not ready to venture out with Sayali!! This track seems a bit slow...but the slow progression is understandable!!

Sayali somehow manages to bring her home...and the reactions of subhedars👌👌 आजी is so emotional, happy!!❤️ pan Pratima chi पाटी कोरीच!!.. don't know when she will get back her memory 🤷

Vanni03 thumbnail

Aajcha bhag 👌 आजी loves Pratima so much!!Raviraj bichara....is so skeptical on seeing Pratima....after 21 long years!! And Priya.... surprisingly..shows that she's is happy to see Pratima!! Probably bcoz she doesn't know that neither Pratima can speak nor that she has lost memory!! But Pratima is getting negative vibes from her!!👌 नागराज is wondering if Mahipat has lied to him about Pratima being killed by him!!

Interesting....how will the fake Pratima dead body story be covered up....!!

Priya la aata Arjun chya ghari राहायला मिळणार.... राजरोसपणे !! And that explains the repetitive Sayali jealous....track!!

Don't think Pratima la aata gayab करतील!! रविराज will wish to take her home....!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Priya staying at subhedars should definitely get Arjun suspicious of her not being Tanvi!! DNA test करायचं ठरेल आणि ही विरोध करेल!!किती वेळा रिपोर्ट्स बदलणार?? Also,hope he notices similarities between the real mother -daughter!!

Wild guess....will Pratima have some janmkhun?? त्यावरून अर्जुन सायली टॉक about janmkhuna.....and Sayali talks about hers!!

Btw CM revelation कधी होणार??🥴

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I was thinking the same, that Pratima has to disappear again for the story to continue as Priya being Tanvi. Since the serial wont end so they have to do something to keep it going with fake Tanvi. Pratima has to escape somehow.

youtube videos shows for August 3rd.

I think Arjun will start thinking but continue the drama. Also even if he finds out he needs priya to free Madhu bhau so will hide it for time being

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Do you think there will be any hangama when they come to know about Pratima and Kusum Tai?

How will that play? Will it be reasons to show(according to subhedars) Sayli knew about Pratima all long and waited for an opportunity?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Do you think there will be any hangama when they come to know about Pratima and Kusum Tai?

How will that play? Will it be reasons to show(according to subhedars) Sayli knew about Pratima all long and waited for an opportunity?

Priya might try to play that card. Arjun is there and he knows sayli did not meet her and wish well for the family, Kusum might visit to see sayli and recognize her, she got to say she is Kavita, and Pratima can confirm it by her sign language.