Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

IMO isnt priya exposed already?

pratima being alive is proof of her lies

she literally proved dead woman is pratima through dna test unless makers show priya changing reports for the nth time n making lawyers foolsmiley6

I think they r now trying to connect case n this mystery

why priya lied in court?

Fake tanvi truth can be outsmiley20

but real tanvi not that soon

Confession...they r going towards it though very slow

next due is that only...

Who will disclose that about showing Pratima dead was priya's plan. Hospital will get in trouble for fake report. Priya at this point seems untouchable. I would not be surprised if someone either Nagraj or priya or both try to harm raviraj. Most likely nagraj but priya might join as pratima is in the picture now

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Pratima will be having severe PTSD now... There will be triggers too in form of Mahipat and kaka. Nobody is going to believe her, I think. Hopefully Arjun will start suspecting about Priya. Any chances ki he himself will come clean to his mom about CM? Roja madhe kasa zalela? Hopefully Pratima will stay at Arjun's place.

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very wild Theory, Purnaaji comes to know about CM, since Sayli got Pratima home she agrees to get Sayli married to her grandson.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Pratima will be having severe PTSD now... There will be triggers too in form of Mahipat and kaka. Nobody is going to believe her, I think. Hopefully Arjun will start suspecting about Priya. Any chances ki he himself will come clean to his mom about CM? Roja madhe kasa zalela? Hopefully Pratima will stay at Arjun's place.

I think in Roja his mother gets to know and decides to marry them again. I also think, there asmita's character knew about contract and threaten them to expose it but Arjun blackmails her over her husband so she could not.

Pratima did show PTSD, when she saw mahipat she ran away from Kusum's home. lets see how she reacts after seeing Nagraj.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deleted

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 months ago
md410 thumbnail

what did you delete? Wrong post or something we should not read 🤣

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

what did you delete? Wrong post or something we should not read 🤣

I posted here instead of GT thread.😊

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It will be difficult to prove that she is Pratima since she herself says she is Kavita. Priya will propose a dna test knowing that it won't match and they'll think she is a Pratima lookalike.

I hope at least Arjun wonders why dna doesn't match and priya doesn't behave like Pratima (he was thinking why Tanvi doesn't have a single quality of Pratima, after Alibagh meeting), and does a dna test of Priya and Ravi raj.

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

It will be difficult to prove that she is Pratima since she herself says she is Kavita. Priya will propose a dna test knowing that it won't match and they'll think she is a Pratima lookalike.

I hope at least Arjun wonders why dna doesn't match and priya doesn't behave like Pratima (he was thinking why Tanvi doesn't have a single quality of Pratima, after Alibagh meeting), and does a dna test of Priya and Ravi raj.

DNA test of Priya and Ravi raj will come matching since they will use Sayli's DNA this time. Please writers don't show doc/nurses/ward people in the world are corrupt and have no principles.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

DNA test of Priya and Ravi raj will come matching since they will use Sayli's DNA this time. Please writers don't show doc/nurses/ward people in the world are corrupt and have no principles.

If Arjun does it without priya knowing, she cannot manipulate.

All hospital staff is supposedly cheaters in serial world and Priya and Sakshi easily manages them with money. Wonder from where Priya gets such huge stack of cash without Raviraj knowing. 🤣