Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Finally! Fakta gajar nahi dakhavla aplyalasmiley42

yes. This time she is here. Now let’s see how it goes.
I guess, stying on top in TRP pressure 😆

I am sure like us there are many on social media those made fun about she disappearing again or giving us Gajar 🤣

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Pratima is back!

enters the house along with sayali!!

ON 26 july

TTM has given a surprise and how!

It indeed is surprise. Let’s see what happens now. I am curious to know now priya’s reaction and sayli brings her there but Raviraj would want her to take his home. My guess is pratima would want to stay with sayli and not go with Raviraj. Let’s see how it plays out. This gives Priya a free entry ticket to Arjun’s house. How purna Aaji going to stop her.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

hi Hetal tu kashi aahes...after long time seeing post from you.

She has been posting promos and one or two comments here in there in this thread regularly

I am surprised that she is not on Sony show thread

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold

Kusum has stayed with pratima many days, unlike sayli. sayli only saw a picture daily and recognized. How come a person who lives with someone and can not recognize photo. It is just taht makers wants lead to do so and did not want pratima's truth to come out then

else I do not see any logic sayli recognizing and not kusum.

Arpita, Kusum... Pratima सोबत नव्हे कविता सोबत राहत होती.....हीच प्रतिमा आहे हे तिला कसं लक्षात येईल?? She has been to subhedars only a few times....and may have seen Pratima 's photo passing by...!! Ticha kay sambandh/interest Arjun chya...हरवलेल्या आत्याला बघण्यात?? If you remember....she is never welcomed in the house.... courtesy aaji, asmita... Kusum just talks to Sayali and goes away!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

It indeed is surprise. Let’s see what happens now. I am curious to know now priya’s reaction and sayli brings her there but Raviraj would want her to take his home. My guess is pratima would want to stay with sayli and not go with Raviraj. Let’s see how it plays out. This gives Priya a free entry ticket to Arjun’s house. How purna Aaji going to stop her.

Priya jabardast कांगावा करणार!! Dna test hi karayla लावेल!! म्हणेल सायलीचा डाव आहे...ह्या बाई सोबत!! हीच खरी प्रतिमा आहे हे कसं सिद्ध करता येईल??somehow Sayali Pratima DNA match hoil!! Anj mag Priya cha bing फुटेल!!👍👍

मला वाटतं....आईला मुलीची ओढ जाऊ देणार नाही!! Plus आजी आहेच....सो प्रतिमा subhedhars कडे राहील....Raviraj सोबत कशी जाईल ती?? She has lost memory!! बघुया how story unfolds from here!!👌👌

Pan... पण.... confession rahila बाजूलाच!!🥴🥴

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Priya jabardast कांगावा करणार!! Dna test hi karayla लावेल!! म्हणेल सायलीचा डाव आहे...ह्या बाई सोबत!! हीच खरी प्रतिमा आहे हे कसं सिद्ध करता येईल??somehow Sayali Pratima DNA match hoil!! Anj mag Priya cha bing फुटेल!!👍👍

मला वाटतं....आईला मुलीची ओढ जाऊ देणार नाही!! Plus आजी आहेच....सो प्रतिमा subhedhars कडे राहील....Raviraj सोबत कशी जाईल ती?? She has lost memory!! बघुया how story unfolds from here!!👌👌

Pan... पण.... confession rahila बाजूलाच!!🥴🥴

Confession mhanje Kai asta tech visarle aahet.😂 Also, isn't Mahipat out on bail?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Confession mhanje Kai asta tech visarle aahet.😂 Also, isn't Mahipat out on bail?

I was just thinking about what has happened to court date fake husband etc. seems makers were told to change the track suddenly. Either by channel or they were concerned new show might take over. There is no conversation at all between Priya sakshi or why Priya who was just acting as a big don not at all worried about anything.

It seems as if the story is about lost pratima. The court case, sakshi, contract marriage, madhubhau bail no track has been addressed properly. It is mix bag of all tracks, no head and tail

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IMO isnt priya exposed already?

pratima being alive is proof of her lies

she literally proved dead woman is pratima through dna test

unless makers show priya changing reports for the nth time n making lawyers foolsmiley6

I think they r now trying to connect case n this mystery

why priya lied in court?

Fake tanvi truth can be outsmiley20

but real tanvi not that soon

Confession...they r going towards it though very slow

next due is that only...

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

IMO isnt priya exposed already?

pratima being alive is proof of her lies

she literally proved dead woman is pratima through dna test

unless makers show priya changing reports for the nth time n making lawyers foolsmiley6

I think they r now trying to connect case n this mystery

why priya lied in court?

Fake tanvi truth can be outsmiley20

but real tanvi not that soon

Confession...they r going towards it though very slow

next due is that only...

If Pratima is really back, I hope what I think doesnt come true, to cover up for fake Tanvi , raviraj will go into coma or loose his memory.

Vanni03 thumbnail

रोजा मध्ये रविराज is shown negative to some extent I heard! Hindu version madhye Raviraj is hurt by Priya (by some goons) so that he doesn't recognise Pratima!! इथेही प्रिया हे करूच शकते😬😬

ती भलतीच बाई....प्रतिमा आहे असं dna test mule confirm झालं....प्रिया cha tyat haat ahe...he kashala , ka vatel कोणालाही!! ह्याचं खापर hospital varch फुटणार🤪

Murder case ani Pratima or killedars cha accident hyat connection आहे....हे लक्षात यायला अजून खूप वेळ लागेल....मला वाटतं

Fake Tanvi cha rahasya....लवकरच अर्जुन la kalel!!👍 Ani mag real Tanvi.... सायली असू शकते ....हे ही...त्यालाच शंका येईल👍

Confession depends on CM revelation 🤷

Priya, Asmita....var majhi भिस्त आहे 🤪

त्या लवकरच हे काम करतील....अशी अपेक्षा आहे!!🤪

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago