Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: md410

I will believe when I see it. I have lost my trust in makers

500 episodes is a very long time to go around in circles and tie any of the loose ends.

They have started the Priya-Arjun track and now Pratima shows up out of the blue on Sunday.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

500 episodes is a very long time to go around in circles and tie any of the loose ends.

They have started the Priya-Arjun track and now Pratima shows up out of the blue on Sunday.

Yes I agree. That’s what they did, story has not progress at all. Yes leads have fallen for each other.
And Purna Aaji is bit soften, it will not take her a second to flip.

Let’s see how pratima is going to re enter in the story. When she came initially, it was to establish her character but they were not able to shape her charter well to connect with the story. It felt it was independent story in story. This time if she still not able to get to any family member then bringing her back is just like diluting the soup with water to increase the quantity

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Will this Priya Arjun track reveal Sayli's truth to Arjun? Mala tr ha track bhannkas vattosmiley26

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

कालचा आणि आजचा भाग....दोन्ही चांगले होते....सायली has now controlled her jealousy,!!

Arjun has passed Priya's test!! आजी विरघळली नाहीये.....आणि तिने एक संधी दिलीय प्रिया la!!👍 But he has successfully convinced Priya that he has mellowed down and it's not all good between him and Sayali!!

Next level is only two of them...at a far off place... अलिबाग!! अर्जुन has assured Sayali that he will not fall in Priya's trap!! But Priya is too dangerous!! So... Next episode should be interesting 👍

Will Arjun get some clue about Priya not being Tanvi....if not some clue about the case??

Pratima ghari aali tar.... Priya che धाबे दणाणतील!!🤪🤪

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Posted by Amit. Background madhe Pratima ani sayli dosat ahet.

https://ibb.co/0FmXKP9

Edited by Hetp - 2 months ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hetp

Posted by Amit. Background madhe Pratima ani sayli dosat ahet.

Yes Pratima is there but this does not mean sayli and pratima will face each other

Vanni03 thumbnail

Hmmm....baryach lokana nahi avadla ha track...many of them are miffed that Arjun is taking a big,unnecessary risk....but to my surprise ....much more are cribbing about Arjun getting close to Priya!!🤪🤷

Mala matra Arjun Sayali....doghana एकमेकांच्या मनातलं....अजिबात लक्षात येऊ नये.... सगळं समोर, clear astana....he jast खटकते आहे!!🥹

Vanni03 thumbnail

बनेल प्रिया ने ravirajla... व्यवस्थित गंडवला... निघाली अलिबागला...Arjun sobat...chhan romantic gaani lavte.. प्रवसात..Arjun la Sayali...chi athvan yete!! सायलीच्या फुलांची...त्याला allergy आहे...he tila kasa lakshat नाही !! ही एक शंका त्याला येऊन गेली!! Hope he soon comes to know the truth that sayali is Tanvi.

it seems Priya has smelled something fishy and spiked Arjun's drink!! 😬 But Sayali will stop her!!

Hope Pratima doesn't disappear again!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 months ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maha episode!

As expected pratima scene will be tomorrow

And I am sure she will disappear

in the precap she sits in auto while sayali is with arjun,by the time they go there she'll be gone!

Arjun got another hint of birthmark today,but he missed it

maybe ,after some time he will see sayali's foot n then he will realise

Arjun being forced to drink ...really?

he mala patla nahi

and the dance that follows...arjun thinks he's with sayali while dancing with priya

sayali has a misunderstanding now,how will he clear that?

also,no proofs ,clues ,all he has is that dance video that will create misunderstanding