Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I also feel that she will disappear again, In this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBZX16Aaeu8

Suchitra Bandekar says that Pratima is the trump card.

I sincerely hope it is not a carrot for the viewers.

oh yeah for sure it is a carrot

they will go in circles may be next 700 more episodes or so. Even if pratima is trump card they still can do lots of positive and better things that can move the story and a character progression but no

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel we were shown carrot all along

Tomorrow's promo is horrible

Arjun takes Priya into the house and lashes out at sayali

Arjun's character is being ruined

Confessing love is difficult for him but not hurting your love and family... वाह!

प्रतिमा will disappear again

But hope she will put this drama to rest

अजून 1 week नको

In this drama only Priya would get benefitted by entering the house

Will आजी forgive Priya?

What does everyone think?

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

IMO writer is messing up/has messed up

This upcoming track is an utter crap!

@ssjjk

I agree he's making the same mistake which almost costed him the cancellation of license

In addition I felt it hypocrisy

का?

Coz he's the same man hating sak for faking relationship with his 2 best friends

मग आता तु काय करतोय?

@sanskruthi

It's not even funny ,atleast not to me

Jealous sayali track was done earlier

My problem is not with the hypocrisy because his intentions are good unlike sakshi.

But seriously arjun can do better. Why jeopardize your career when there are several ways to make her confess the truth??

Plus its a character assassination for both arjun and priya.

Like why is priya being so stupid, getting into arjun's trap again when all this time he was being rude and rejecting her??

md410 thumbnail

Confessing love is difficult for him but not hurting your love and family... वाह!

अजून 1 week नको

Will आजी forgive Priya?

I have not watched episode.

Priya is an intelligent and most cunning unless she is playing with Arjun or acting up to get in to their house it makes no sense for her to fall for him. It should occur to her why is he suddenly so nice to me.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

अजून 1 week नको

Will आजी forgive Priya?

Horrible?? Ka?? Priya खुप सुंदर दिसते आहे त्या पिंक ड्रेस मध्ये....हो अर्जुन तिचा हात हातात घेतो.... आणि घरात येतो!! All are shocked...even आजी is lashing at Priya....and Arjun is against Sayali!! What a turn of events!! Just unbelievable!!

In today's episode Arjun decides ....that he has to listen to Priya and misguide her about his intentions....win her trust so that she opens up about the murder case!! So ...he is on the right track!!

Pratima....la ... Sayali aata nahi ओळखणार.... असं वाटतं....नाहीतर ती तिला ओळखून घरी घेऊन जाईल.... मग प्रिया cm revelation पुरावा मिळवणं....विसरेल!!🤪

प्रिया नक्कीच यशस्वी होईल...subhedaranchya घरात परत प्रवेश मिळवेल....आणि लवकरच cm papers hi!!👍 अर्जुन chya hi haati लागेल काहीतरी.,..नक्की!!🤪

आजी काय....!! अर्जुन स्वतः हुन support kartoy प्रियाला....तर ती मागे नाही राहणार.... विरघळलेल....तेव्हाच नाहीतर ...नंतर!!

What I'm surprised about is....Sayali being continuously...in 'kalatay....pan valat nahi ' plus chidchidi बायको mode!! Arjun ne sarkha, सर्वप्रकारे समजावून, दिलासा देऊन ही...!! It's her character assassination!!🤷🤷

P.s. I'm wondering about the audacity... makers are showing ...when Arjun Sayali are still not getting it... inspite of Sayali's consistent बायको mode... repeatedly jealous and totally naive..(seriously?? She very well knows .. he's doing it for the case)...and Arjun's navra mode....pleading with her...making sure she's with him!! That's so so unfair!!🤷🤷🥹🥹

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssjjk

My problem is not with the hypocrisy because his intentions are good unlike sakshi.

But seriously arjun can do better. Why jeopardize your career when there are several ways to make her confess the truth??

Plus its a character assassination for both arjun and priya.

Like why is priya being so stupid, getting into arjun's trap again when all this time he was being rude and rejecting her??

What are the several ways...to make Priya confess the truth??🤔🤔 As Sayali rightly pointed she will not speak the truth unless she herself wishes (or is forced)...to do so!!

I don't think....Arjun or Priya are wrong or are behaving differently...coz they're aware about their intentions....though for... Arjun it's very risky... tyane hi risk विचारांती ...एक try म्हणुन ....घेतली आहे!! As far as Priya is concerned she's too cunning and is making her moves सावधपणे....while Arjun is being doubted, disturbed by Sayali!!🤷 Also Priya is really smitten by Arjun....likes his advances... taking full advantage of the opportunity of getting close to him!!👍

मात्र.... I'm getting irritated by Sayali's...आऊट ऑफ the character...behaviour 🤷🤷

Vanni03 thumbnail

जुई ने आव्हान केलंय....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9kc7HvIop-/?igsh=MTNqdXF1eGtvajlkeQ==

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

जुई ने आव्हान केलंय....

She does most of the time but their mahaa episode is totally time pass and not worth watching

because it normally turns out just a stand alone episode and then it does not get story progressed at all.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

She does most of the time but their mahaa episode is totally time pass and not worth watching

because it normally turns out just a stand alone episode and then it does not get story progressed at all.

This time ...it should be interesting 👍 let's see what happens 👍

Pratima ह्यावेळेस तरी गायब होण्यासाठी आली नसावी🤪

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

This time ...it should be interesting 👍 let's see what happens 👍

Pratima ह्यावेळेस तरी गायब होण्यासाठी आली नसावी🤪

I will believe when I see it. I have lost my trust in makers