Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Ho na..... संथ TTM ne....super speed gear कसं टाकलं 🤪🤪

पण...सर्वच म्हणत आहेत.....गोलमाल है....सब गोलमाल है!!😆😆

आणि 1 जुलै cha promo sangun.... उद्याच दाखवणार की काय....ती ऐतिहासिक थप्पड??

But this time....I wanted Priya to succeed!!

I want Sayali Arjun confession!! 🥺🥺

Priya being successful after promo is only possible if the promo is priya’s nightmare or someone’s dream 

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

Priya being successful after promo is only possible if the promo is priya’s nightmare or someone’s dream 

Of course.... it's not a dream sequence!!

Arjun सायली नी च पेपर्स बदलले आहेत असं वाटतं!!

They're pretending...and how!!👌👌

Bcoz प्रिया checked the papers then and there ....when she stole the file!! 

Now how's that possible??🤷🤷

उद्या कळेलच...but Even today's happenings....seem quite implausible!!😬

Iss baar to Arjun Sayali bach gaye!!

But soon Priya will come back with double vengeance... And target कल्पना 🥹🥹 and that will hit really bad to her....and even Arjun Sayali!!🤷🤷

Edited by Vanni03 - 3 days ago
md410 thumbnail

Of course.... it's not a dream sequence!!

Arjun सायली नी च पेपर्स बदलले आहेत असं वाटतं!!

They're pretending...and how!!👌👌

Bcoz प्रिया checked the papers then and there ....when she stole the file!! 

Now how's that possible??🤷🤷

उद्या कळेलच...but Even today's happenings....seem quite implausible!!😬

Iss baar to Arjun Sayali bach gaye!!

But soon Priya will come back with double vengeance... And target कल्पना 🥹🥹 and that will hit really bad to her....and even Arjun Sayali!!🤷🤷

I agree and it seems arjun and sayli changes the papers. They probably holding hands to comfort each other that we did it. I watched episode and noticed that even though priya checked the file to make sure it is the right one, after she left there was still a file with same color and  title was left on the chair.  So if priya took the file then how come that file was still lying there.  Does it mean because she got a call from Raviraj she picked up wrong one in rush and original stayed there it self.   But the question is why would be two files to begin with? 

But the thing that bothers me most and seems illogical is when a year is ended for one year contract and now sayli arjun has developed an understanding why is even contract papers exist.  Should not Arjun have destroyed it? It makes no sense just for the drama keeping them. 

Also, new show which is utterly crappy, highly inhumane, negative and regressive with no logic and rationale, has opening TRP at position 2.  I wonder if this show by next week will cross TTM. For one time I want that to happen and let TTM fall to # 3.  This might wake up makers and have them focus on story.  then Pratima back in picture  or madhu bhau out of jail will happen 

Edited by md410 - 3 days ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhubhau still isn't out of jail?? I thought they got him out

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Madhubhau still isn't out of jail?? I thought they got him out

He is still in the jail.  

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's precap is interesting. Someone enters Priya's room and tries to gag her with a pillow.😳

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Today's precap is interesting. Someone enters Priya's room and tries to gag her with a pillow.😳

Yes I just saw it and was wondering who that person could be? Mahipat and/ or  nagraj goon or the guy whom Priya used to make fool of. I think in the start there was some guy whom she used to make fool for money. 

Today was good, Priya vs all subhedaar. Even asmita washed her hands off. Initially she was enjoying then just gone will flow.  When kalpana said enough is enough, I thought she might expose jogtin kaand as well, but she just call Raviraj

I am now curious to know if she figures out how she got defeated in her own game.  Also who or how Asmita helps her to get entry to subhedaar house.
  I think now the episodes would be interesting, makers do get the point that they need to focus else TRP will fall.  There is very slim margins in trp for 1-4 position shows.  

Edited by md410 - 3 days ago
md410 thumbnail

Ho na..... संथ TTM ne....super speed gear कसं टाकलं 🤪🤪

पण...सर्वच म्हणत आहेत.....गोलमाल है....सब गोलमाल है!!😆😆

आणि 1 जुलै cha promo sangun.... उद्याच दाखवणार की काय....ती ऐतिहासिक थप्पड??

But this time....I wanted Priya to succeed!!

I want Sayali Arjun confession!! 🥺🥺

increased speed for story of the show is a result of new show TRP. It has landed directly at second spot in the opening week.
I am absolutely against any violence but Priya did deserve that slap. 

historical slap is done today, two days in advance. She has become crying wolf, she has lied so many times and so many different ways that no one believe her even though she was telling the truth.  Not only that she now has been prohibited to visit subhedaar. 

She got taste of her own medicine. 

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am wondering it might be mahipat's goon or else nagraj

Who else?

If it's real

It can be a dream too

Hope priya's fake college gets exposed too

Btw...TVR wise TTM and TTTM have a considerable margin

And channel considers TVR only

But yes now makers must have got the point that they have to maintain the same