New Promo - Purna ajji slaps Priya!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uTES4tTVu/?igsh=MTBnZTA3bmI5MTl5cQ==

Edited by Hetp - 2 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Promo tar mast ahe🤪👌

Pan he kasa Kay hoil....mi बुचकळ्यात पडले आहे🤷🤔

ते पेपर्स तर कॉन्ट्रॅक्ट marriage che hote mag....aaji te vachun tar Priya la nahi मारणार 🤷🤷

हे काय गौडबंगाल आहे 🤔🤔

Want to know....at the earliest 🤪

Pan mhanje.... confession abhi door hai☹️

Vanni03 thumbnail

Insta var dhamaal उडालीय....हा जबरदस्त प्रोमो बघून 👏👏 

Few are guessing that chaitanya has done it....he has replaced the original papers with something else...te kay asel??....that has made आजी furious!!

Very Excited 🙌🤗

P.s. अर्जुन in that dark blue t-shirt....and सायली in yellow dress....ani त्यांचे हातात हात!! Looking awesome together ❣️ 

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 days ago
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Few are guessing that chaitanya has done it....he has replaced the original papers with something else...te kay asel??....that has made आजी furious!!

Very Excited 🙌🤗

P.s. अर्जुन in that dark blue t-shirt....and सायली in yellow dress....ani त्यांचे हातात हात!! Looking awesome together ❣️ 

Mala pan chaitanya cha kand vatto ahe😂

Arjun sayli are not aware are frightened and thus were ready for consequences by holding each others hand.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hetp

Mala pan chaitanya cha kand vatto ahe😂

Arjun sayli are not aware are frightened and thus were ready for consequences by holding each others hand.

Yes. there is a possibility that Chaitanya did something by himself without telling SaJun.  He has disclosed few episodes back to Arjun that he disclosed it to Sakshi.  So I think knowing Sakshi, he probably have removed paper from there.  Also in one of the episode it was shown that Chaitanya knows sakshi got a call from Priya. 

Even in the promo after Sajun hold hands, camera shifts on him and his expression is like oh shucks. Which can be read two ways, a) oh shucks Priya meli atta and b) oh shucks because of my fault now Sajun are in trouble.   

If b is correct then, the file got replaced mistakenly by Raviraj and he had given original file to Chaitnay. Basically file cha ghol priya cha ghari jhaala either by raviraj or Suman. At this point I am leaning to Raviraj.  Chaitany is obvious to guess, and seems his face would have had smirk if he did it. That is missing so it has to be someone from Priya's house.  She is pretty confident, and the cunning smile she has on her face when she turns, so surely she has checked papers when she took from Arjun's office but later somehow it got replaced. 

@Mukta

what do you think could be the possibility

Edited by md410 - 2 days ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Very Excited 🙌🤗

either chaitanya or it could be Raviraj or Suman at Priya's home unknowingly. AT this point I am leaning more to Raviraj due to confident cunning smile on priya's face about documents. I do not think priya is stupid to the extent for not verifying the validity of contract.   This means chaitanya has not replaced them but it has been exchanged at her home 

Edited by md410 - 2 days ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. there is a possibility that Chaitanya did something by himself without telling SaJun.  He has disclosed few episodes back to Arjun that he disclosed it to Sakshi.  So I think knowing Sakshi, he probably have removed paper from there.  Also in one of the episode it was shown that Chaitanya knows sakshi got a call from Priya. 

Even in the promo after Sajun hold hands, camera shifts on him and his expression is like oh shucks. Which can be read two ways, a) oh shucks Priya meli atta and b) oh shucks because of my fault now Sajun are in trouble.   

If b is correct then, the file got replaced mistakenly by Raviraj and he had given original file to Chaitnay. Basically file cha ghol priya cha ghari jhaala either by raviraj or Suman. At this point I am leaning to Raviraj.  Chaitany is obvious to guess, and seems his face would have had smirk if he did it. That is missing so it has to be someone from Priya's house.  She is pretty confident, and the cunning smile she has on her face when she turns, so surely she has checked papers when she took from Arjun's office but later somehow it got replaced. 

@Mukta

what do you think could be the possibility

My hunch is that Chaitanya has replaced the papers hence he made that face. When and how he has replaced remains to be seen. #b seems to likely scenario where he replaced the papers at Raviraj's house.

Looking forward to this episode. I love to watch Priya fall flat on her face.😅

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

My hunch is that Chaitanya has replaced the papers hence he made that face. When and how he has replaced remains to be seen. #b seems to likely scenario where he replaced the papers at Raviraj's house.

Looking forward to this episode. I love to watch Priya fall flat on her face.😅

Me too specially after such an overconfident talk.

Another possibility could be Arjun sayli went to priya’s room and got it 😝 it’s filmy but she had done it when she collected proof against sakshi about kunal.

TTM Che makers cha kaahi khar naahi.  Plus she is star channel lead so they can show her super woman but from their faces it does not look like they have changed the file 🤦‍♀️

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Instead of 1 july makers telecasted half the epi today itself

whats with the file,,we'll get to see only tomorrow

My guess is sajun must have done something

Today after seeing priya leave n realising file is gone,the next scene shows them sneaking into their own house n then priya comes right next

this is so fast of sequence 

so...madhe kahitri zalay

but as y'all say sajun n chai's expressions are still very nervous/frightened

maybe they r pretending?

Vanni03 thumbnail

Ho na..... संथ TTM ne....super speed gear कसं टाकलं 🤪🤪

पण...सर्वच म्हणत आहेत.....गोलमाल है....सब गोलमाल है!!😆😆

आणि 1 जुलै cha promo sangun.... उद्याच दाखवणार की काय....ती ऐतिहासिक थप्पड??

But this time....I wanted Priya to succeed!!

I want Sayali Arjun confession!! 🥺🥺

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 days ago