Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTMfan thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

As I mentioned in one of my earlier rants, I think writers have no idea how to close any of the open threads as they are intermingled and closing one will end the serial as it will lead to rapidly closing all. For a show to keep entertaining, there has to be plots open, then close, new plots open, close...that keeps interest. Here, looks like all plots are open and now writers are putting fillers and offering carrot halwa for who knows how long.smiley13

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

no break from forumsmiley20

one thing i dont understand

why dont they explore other characters n develop tracks around them as fillers

ashwin needs some story around him

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

The way Priya is shown and her winning makes the situation worse.

I thought Arjun and sayali as made for eachother couple . But am upset with this storyline. Moreover other characters don't have story they are been used as puppets.ЁЯШа

Arjun should see the trap. But like chaitanya he has made fool of himself . Who said Making leads confession takes the charm out of the serial. This show has managed to worsen the story without leads confession.

And if you don't find suitable villan change ML in to villan. Or kill someone to increase misunderstanding Because the makers have decided (tharla tar mag) to ruin it.

Guaranteed they are going to introduce new character who will have a love triangle with Sayali. Same old soup in so many daily shows nothing else

Edited by RN555 - 4 days ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Yes no break from forum but show.

I have stopped watching almost 3 weeks back, I still come to forum.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

рдЖрдЬрдЪрд╛ рднрд╛рдЧ рдЪрд╛рдВрдЧрд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЯрд▓рд╛ ЁЯСН рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рдЗрд╕ totally assured now that Priya рдЦрд░реА рддрдиреНрд╡реА рдЖрд╣реЗ!! рдЪреИрддрдиреНрдп cha observation chakk рдЦреЛрдбреВрди рдХрд╛рдврд▓рд╛ рддреНрдпрд╛рдиреЗ!!

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реАрд▓рд╛ рддрд░ рдЖрдзреАрдкрд╛рд╕реВрди рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рд╡рд░ рд╕рдВрд╢рдп рдирд╕рддреЛ рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдмрд╛рдмрддреАрдд!! рдкрдг рддрд┐рд▓рд╛ рдХреЗрд╕ рдмрджреНрджрд▓ рд╣реА рдмрдпрд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реАрдЪ рдмреЛрд▓рдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА...рд╣реЗ рд╣реА рдкрдХреНрдХрдВ рдард╛рдКрдХ рдЕрд╕рддрдВ...рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдирд┐рдХреНрд╖реВрди рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрддреЗ рдкреНрд░реЗрдорд╛рдЪрдВ рдирд╛рдЯрдХ рдерд╛рдВрдмрд╡...рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!! рдкрдг рдирд╛рд╣реА...рд╣реНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдРрдХрд╛рдпрдЪрдВ рдирд╛рд╣реА!!

рдЗрдХрдбреЗ рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рдЖрдкрд▓реА рд╣реБрд╢рд╛рд░реА рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧреВрди .... рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГ рдЪреА рдХреЙрд▓рд░ рдЯрд╛рдИрдЯ рдХрд░реВрди рдШреЗрддреЗ....рддрд┐рдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЧрдБрдЧ рд╕рдореЛрд░!! рддрд┐рдЪ рдЕрд╕рддреЗ рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди chya рдЦреЛрд▓реАрдмрд╛рд╣реЗрд░ рд▓рдкреВрди рд╕рд░реНрд╡ рдРрдХрдгрд╛рд░реА, рдЦреЛрдХрдирд╛рд░реА!!ЁЯСНрдЕрдкреЗрдХреНрд╖реЗрдкреНрд░рдорд╛рдгреЗ рддреА рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рд▓ рдЪрд╛рдВрдЧрд▓рд╛рдЪ рдЦреЗрд▓рд╡рддреЗ!!ЁЯе┤ЁЯе┤ рдЖрдгрд┐ рд╣реНрдпрд╛ рд╣реБрд╢рд╛рд░ (?) advocate chya kahich lakshat рдпреЗрдд рдирд╛рд╣реА!!ЁЯд╖ЁЯд╖

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рд╣реЗ рд╕рд░реНрд╡ рдмрдШрддреЗ рдЖрд╣реЗ!! рддреА рд▓рдХреНрд╖рд╛рдд рдЖрдгреВрди рджреЗрдК рд╢рдХреЗрд▓ рдХрд╛ рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрдирд╛рдЪреНрдпрд╛?? But not before that fake proposal sequence by Priya!! Priya mhanali ahech...tula рдЦреБрдк рдорд╣рд╛рдЧрд╛рдд рдкрдбрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ ....рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди...рд╣реА рдлрд╕рд╡рдгреВрдХ!!

рдорд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЯрддрдВ....рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди emotional houn.... рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ la cm baddal cha clue deun рдЬрд╛рдИрд▓.. рддрд╕рдВ рдХрд╛рд╣реАрддрд░реА рдмреЛрд▓реЗрд▓!!

P.s. IMO as per the original show Roja, ithe hi рд░рд╡рд┐рд░рд╛рдЬ la рд╕рд░реНрд╡рд╛рдд рдЖрдзреА mahiti padel ki Priya рдЦрд░реА рддрдиреНрд╡реА рдирд╛рд╣реА!! He will tell Arjun!!ЁЯСН

Edited by Vanni03 - 3 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Also....I hope Arjun doesn't blurt out that Sayali knows about his plan to trap her!! Ti рдЖрдзреАрдЪ рддрд┐рдЪреНрдпрд╛рд╡рд░ рдЦрд╛рд░ рдЦрд╛рдКрди рдЖрд╣реЗ ....рддреНрдпрд╛рдд рд╣реЗ рдХрд│рд▓рдВ рддрд░...рдлреБрд▓реНрд▓ vengeance mode...madhye рдЬрд╛рдИрд▓!!

RN555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

рдЖрдЬрдЪрд╛ рднрд╛рдЧ рдЪрд╛рдВрдЧрд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЯрд▓рд╛ ЁЯСН рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рдЗрд╕ totally assured now that Priya рдЦрд░реА рддрдиреНрд╡реА рдЖрд╣реЗ!! рдЪреИрддрдиреНрдп cha observation chakk рдЦреЛрдбреВрди рдХрд╛рдврд▓рд╛ рддреНрдпрд╛рдиреЗ!!

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реАрд▓рд╛ рддрд░ рдЖрдзреАрдкрд╛рд╕реВрди рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рд╡рд░ рд╕рдВрд╢рдп рдирд╕рддреЛ рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдмрд╛рдмрддреАрдд!! рдкрдг рддрд┐рд▓рд╛ рдХреЗрд╕ рдмрджреНрджрд▓ рд╣реА рдмрдпрд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реАрдЪ рдмреЛрд▓рдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА...рд╣реЗ рд╣реА рдкрдХреНрдХрдВ рдард╛рдКрдХ рдЕрд╕рддрдВ...рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдирд┐рдХреНрд╖реВрди рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрддреЗ рдкреНрд░реЗрдорд╛рдЪрдВ рдирд╛рдЯрдХ рдерд╛рдВрдмрд╡...рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!! рдкрдг рдирд╛рд╣реА...рд╣реНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдРрдХрд╛рдпрдЪрдВ рдирд╛рд╣реА!!

рдЗрдХрдбреЗ рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рдЖрдкрд▓реА рд╣реБрд╢рд╛рд░реА рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧреВрди .... рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГ рдЪреА рдХреЙрд▓рд░ рдЯрд╛рдИрдЯ рдХрд░реВрди рдШреЗрддреЗ....рддрд┐рдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЧрдБрдЧ рд╕рдореЛрд░!! рддрд┐рдЪ рдЕрд╕рддреЗ рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди chya рдЦреЛрд▓реАрдмрд╛рд╣реЗрд░ рд▓рдкреВрди рд╕рд░реНрд╡ рдРрдХрдгрд╛рд░реА, рдЦреЛрдХрдирд╛рд░реА!!ЁЯСНрдЕрдкреЗрдХреНрд╖реЗрдкреНрд░рдорд╛рдгреЗ рддреА рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рд▓ рдЪрд╛рдВрдЧрд▓рд╛рдЪ рдЦреЗрд▓рд╡рддреЗ!!ЁЯе┤ЁЯе┤ рдЖрдгрд┐ рд╣реНрдпрд╛ рд╣реБрд╢рд╛рд░ (?) advocate chya kahich lakshat рдпреЗрдд рдирд╛рд╣реА!!ЁЯд╖ЁЯд╖

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рд╣реЗ рд╕рд░реНрд╡ рдмрдШрддреЗ рдЖрд╣реЗ!! рддреА рд▓рдХреНрд╖рд╛рдд рдЖрдгреВрди рджреЗрдК рд╢рдХреЗрд▓ рдХрд╛ рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрдирд╛рдЪреНрдпрд╛?? But not before that fake proposal sequence by Priya!! Priya mhanali ahech...tula рдЦреБрдк рдорд╣рд╛рдЧрд╛рдд рдкрдбрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ ....рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди...рд╣реА рдлрд╕рд╡рдгреВрдХ!!

рдорд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЯрддрдВ....рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди emotional houn.... рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ la cm baddal cha clue deun рдЬрд╛рдИрд▓.. рддрд╕рдВ рдХрд╛рд╣реАрддрд░реА рдмреЛрд▓реЗрд▓!!

P.s. IMO as per the original show Roja, ithe hi рд░рд╡рд┐рд░рд╛рдЬ la рд╕рд░реНрд╡рд╛рдд рдЖрдзреА mahiti padel ki Priya рдЦрд░реА рддрдиреНрд╡реА рдирд╛рд╣реА!! He will tell Arjun!!ЁЯСН

A very humble request to writers please do damage control of Arjun character. Sajun pair is very cute don't damage it

He should see through Priya plan.

Whether or not Raviraj tells Arjun, he should sense the scheming Priya

If Arjun doesn't fall in her trap and plan to expose her tactics to her parents then it would be better

RN555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTMfan

As I mentioned in one of my earlier rants, I think writers have no idea how to close any of the open threads as they are intermingled and closing one will end the serial as it will lead to rapidly closing all. For a show to keep entertaining, there has to be plots open, then close, new plots open, close...that keeps interest. Here, looks like all plots are open and now writers are putting fillers and offering carrot halwa for who knows how long.smiley13

Actually they should close Vilas murder case and put that scheming Priya, nagraj ,sakshi in jail , let them fight between themselves in jail and start Arjun and sayali marriage episodes.

Actually the point is good characters should also have chance to be happy and enjoy

after all Raviraj and pratima should know sayali is there real daughter

There are so many subplots that writers can develop , the issues of old age people , aashram kids and Ashwin character story can also be developed. Madhubhau story or where was pratima these 20 years could be started . Anything but not this stupidity.

Why only good people suffer , just to stretch because you don't have creative story is lame excuse.

RN555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTMfan

How about putting Priya, Sakshi in jail and close the Vilas murder case then the serial writers can bring out the real parents of Priya who must be as scheming as her .

Sajun jointly can handle subplots of old age people, aashram kids as well as instilling the faith and trust in Ashwin , chaitanya characters about love and marriage could be done

Anything but not this stupidity, suffering of good people and bad characters are enjoying comfort and luxury , killing people like carrots.

Actually , writers are killing us audience interest by offering carrots only.

Nagraj and Mahipat could runaway and find new villan for story.

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can you start a fan fiction on the forum for TTM?

option's there u can see...

You can write some good story there and we'll read it