Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

More than the episode...I am surprised with current forum posts

itka negative vichar naka karu ...future tracks baddl...chill

TTM is slow,has fillers n what not

But...its different from others

hope our forum friends dont draw parallels from other shows n think negative is gonna happen

Really?? Audience la itka murkhat काढणं, गृहीत धरणं....ते ही.... सतत!! How fair it is??

सायली...अर्जून तिच्याशी बोलत असताना...निघून जाते....अर्जुन priyacha पाठलाग करताना...योग्य अंतर ठेवत नाही....तिच्या लक्षात येतं!!ती बरोबर ह्याला gundalate!! तो ही सारवासारव करतो. But Priya chya lakshat yeilch लवकर!!

Negative nahi.... झालं...तरी...हे beating around the bush...!! Kiti mahine chalnar ahe??🥴🥴

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 hours ago

Saw the new promo...पण मी आशा काही ठेवणार नाही. मला गाजर खायचं नाहीये

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago

Mala ajunhi ahe thodifaar asha...reason being jui's stories n SP caption

baghu ata ti mhanaliye tr khari

hoil ig toprynt they'll keep diluting the carrot soupsmiley36

Vanni03 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Exactly!!

आजचा भाग....तर फास्ट फॉरवर्ड ट्रॅक वर आहे!!

Don't know.... what will be the result of recreation of that accident scenario!!

सायली ल clearly आठवत ahe...pan ti sangel ka सर्वांना??

प्रतिमेची वाचा आणि स्मृती दोन्ही परत येतील?? की फक्त वाचा!! की फक्त स्मृती!!🤷

Such important sequences should have been in a mahaepisode!!

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 hours ago

Maha episode fakta naavapurta asto.....ghadta te tyanantar chya divashi....smiley37

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Resham

Maha episode fakta naavapurta asto.....ghadta te tyanantar chya divashi....smiley37

Nantarr cha week madhe to be precise 🤣 usually maha episodes are time pass and boring more than weekdays. this shows has achieved milestones in going in cycles. Last 500 episodes that was what they were doing.

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
I agree , Everything about TTM was initially very different from other Marathi or Hindi serials but now they are in loop. Now it's decided they have decided to ruin our expectations. Key points to ponder upon 1. In this khari and khoti Tanvi (hide and seek) game I see clear winner khoti Tanvi. 2. Arjun character has lost all common sense , how the hell proving Priya as khoti Tanvi make MB release from jail. And how playing fake drama with Priya help him express his feelings to Sayali. 3. Sayali has lost her mind too. I understand that She out of kindness is trying to help pratima regain her speech and memory but this is too much that she has forgotten kaka kaku and aashram kids , aashram as well. Best guess she will know first that she is real Tanvi and she will get Arjun and Priya marriage happen (Total destruction) 4. Ashwin , aashram kids , madhubhau , Kusum tai, chaitanya even asmita characters and subplots coud have been developed but makers are focused only on showing us (audience ) the carrots and nothing else. 5. Arjun being a lawyer is fooled by dumbo Tanvi aka Priya for sure.(that hurts most ) 6. sakshi , Mahipat and nagoba are just waste of time , makers should get some good villains for sure and Priya should be able to find one . The show is worth watching only because of Arjun and sayali characters relationship If the makers spoil their relationship then bye- bye from my side.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

Has new promo come or you guys were talking about precap

I am not watching this week, as I was so sure that birth mark precap was mix up of two screens

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: md410

Has new promo come or you guys were talking about precap

I am not watching this week, as I was so sure that birth mark precap was mix up of two screens

Today's episode is still not uploaded.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Precap!! जबरदस्त आहे....पण...!!

Hard to believe...!!🤪