Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Now Arjun is hell bent on proving that Priya is fake Tanvi, Tanvi aka Priya is hell bent on not letting her truth come out by manipulations....Sayali is hell bent on getting treatment for Pratima...everyone is hell bent on getting psychiatrist for Pratima...and audience is hell bent on knowing ke ye fake real ka khel kab khatm hoke real Tanvi aka Sayli var yenar.....husshhhhsmiley37

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

And writer is hell bent on not following roja

She's also hell bent on doing opposite of what audience think might be the story ЁЯШВ

PS @all what r ur thoughts on jui's stories?

Another accident? so that memory comes back

heyitsme12 thumbnail

CM tr mala vatta nahi honar reveal...through priya

It can be sayali herself telling the family

aani te pn real tanvi truth samor alya nntr

pratima wont go now...

they arent ready to get trolled again,are they?

In all of this case ch kay?

Bichare MB ...

Edited by heyitsme12 - a day ago
RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Even if Arjun proves Priya is not Tanvi. How will it help in getting the bail for madhubhau and prove his innocence. And what is the point in Arjun continuing drama with Priya. How sayali and Arjun will express their feelings for each other or like other serials this serial will too become full of hatred and meaning less sacrifices by FL. Or more triangle lovestories in store . All Marathi serials have one male lead followed by two good and bad females fighting with each other to win him. As if this is the only theme remaining. Be it muramba, PG, or man dhaga dhaga. All the serials have more or less revolving in a loop. I thought TTM will be different and really hope that it stays different from other serials.
Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

And writer is hell bent on not following roja

She's also hell bent on doing opposite of what audience think might be the story ЁЯШВ

PS @all what r ur thoughts on jui's stories?

Another accident? so that memory comes back

Aga nako punha accident vagairesmiley19....kantalale me hospital dramas baghun....ek jaat hya saglyana city hospital kuthe milatat.smiley37...Ani hyanche analysis tar...baba....nako ga nako...smiley44

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Aga nako punha accident vagairesmiley19....kantalale me hospital dramas baghun....ek jaat hya saglyana city hospital kuthe milatat.smiley37...Ani hyanche analysis tar...baba....nako ga nako...smiley44

LP also used the same set(Blue color hospital with name City Hospital).

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

LP also used the same set(Blue color hospital with name City Hospital).

Aga saglikade same hospital....all serials straight drive to city hospital...don't know which part of all the cities it fall under..guess it has too many branches all over India .smiley37

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

CM tr mala vatta nahi honar reveal...through priya

It can be sayali herself telling the family

aani te pn real tanvi truth samor alya nntr

pratima wont go now...

they arent ready to get trolled again,are they?

In all of this case ch kay?

Bichare MB ...

I think sayali will think that Arjun has really fallen for Priya or

Pratima when starts to speak will ask Purna aaji why Tanvi is not married with Arjun and sant sayali will sacrifice herself for pratima's wish.

I couldn't see observing by current storyline that how Arjun is going to succeed in proving madhubhau innocent .

But Arjun is definitely going to get trapped by Priya. Priya will manipulate pratima and sayali in getting her marry with Arjun.

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RN555

I think sayali will think that Arjun has really fallen for Priya or

Pratima when starts to speak will ask Purna aaji why Tanvi is not married with Arjun and sant sayali will sacrifice herself for pratima's wish.

I couldn't see observing by current storyline that how Arjun is going to succeed in proving madhubhau innocent .

But Arjun is definitely going to get trapped by Priya. Priya will manipulate pratima and sayali in getting her marry with Arjun.

Thinking like Hindi serial writers, Arjun will somehow loose memory, CM revelation , Sayli accused of being a gold digger, Priya taking advantage of the suitation. Just when they are getting married Arjun gets his memory back, he acts as if he has lost memory to find the truth.

Edited by khushi.khurana - a day ago
Resham thumbnail

рдЕрд░реЗ рдореБрд▓реАрдВрдиреЛ рдирдХрд╛ рдЕрд╕рд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рд▓рд┐рд╣реВ, рдореА рдмреНрд░реЗрдХ рд╡рд░ рдЬрд╛рдИрди рдЕрд╕рд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдЭрд╛рд▓рдВ рддрд░.....рдорд▓рд╛ рдордЧ рдирд╛рд╣реА рд╡рд│рддрд╛ рдпреЗрдгрд╛рд░ рдкрд░рдд