Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
How about using AI on photos of little Tanvi and see how she ages in to a woman . Or checking the school records as both sayali and tanvi went to school till 12 standard as shown inthe serial. It is very easy to find out that who is who but it will need the introduction of new characters in the story. Anyways, happy to see that Arjun is atleast trying to find out something on his own. Hope he stays focused and solve the mystery. Is The whole story about one girl getting her original parents and what about other ashram kids. Arjun could be shown as solving other mysteries too. As of now , I really want makers to have madhubhau on bail, and make story move forward by solving this mystery also introduce some new villains as Mahipat and gang is too boring to watch even Priya.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG सोमवारचा प्रोमो...👌👌

Janmkhun अर्जुन la दिसते....सायलीच्या तळपायावर!!👏👏

मज्जा येईल आता!!🤗🤗

Edited by Vanni03 - 5 days ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was doubtful about the promo

but SP caption...

the focus on priya,aaji raviraj accepting sayali,patima sayali's bond....All for this!

chala ganpati madhe interesting te hech hota...nahitr vatl modak ch fakt smiley4

BTW DNA test can be done without priya knowing...

aani aaj mahipat n nag la doubt alay ki priya ch khar baher ala tr kay

will villains put entire blame on priya only?

nag wont be exposed ig

Edited by heyitsme12 - 5 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha promo khara tharu de mhanje milavala....Nagraj and gang will put all the blame on Priya..they won't get caught in this....for sure...pan aata yeu de he Satya baher...khup dalan dalala gelay aadhich hya pitch varsmiley44

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jui's insta Q&A post

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

मी हेच सांगणार होते.... हेतल you beat me at it!!🤪👍

Mi hi mag reply दिलाय....trp 7.0 chya var जाणार 👍👍

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I was doubtful about the promo

but SP caption...

the focus on priya,aaji raviraj accepting sayali,patima sayali's bond....All for this!

chala ganpati madhe interesting te hech hota...nahitr vatl modak ch fakt smiley4

BTW DNA test can be done without priya knowing...

aani aaj mahipat n nag la doubt alay ki priya ch khar baher ala tr kay

will villains put entire blame on priya only?

nag wont be exposed ig

Yes dna test can be done without her knowing but here Raviraj is involved so Arjun will not do something like that without his knowledge. That’s why I said how he would do it. Arjun needs to go methodical to prove Priya wrong with proof. What he said to chaitanya is very correct without proof no one believe his suspicion

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Ha promo khara tharu de mhanje milavala....Nagraj and gang will put all the blame on Priya..they won't get caught in this....for sure...pan aata yeu de he Satya baher...khup dalan dalala gelay aadhich hya pitch varsmiley44

I had same thought. Let it not be mix of two shots. Let him see it.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

OMG सोमवारचा प्रोमो...👌👌

Janmkhun अर्जुन la दिसते....सायलीच्या तळपायावर!!👏👏

मज्जा येईल आता!!🤗🤗

Let him see it and if he does then it sure would be interesting. Then he would start wondering and comparing between sayli pratima bond and Priya’s strange behavior. If he sees it in real in the episode as per precap, then he will start connecting the dots.

He secretly can do pratima and sayli dna test.
priya did with fake body, so he should think why it matched because the lady and Priya both fake.

If he proves pratima no Sayli has matched dna then ball would be in priya’s court to prove her stance