Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

अहा....this whole sequence....kehna ही क्या!!❣️❣️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_nxiM8tGVd/?igsh=ZnZ1eHNidm9qZjEy

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Is the truth that sayali is tanvi going to be out...Finally???

well I didnt expect that

but recent episodes suggest so

OR priya will again find some way out

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Is the truth that sayali is tanvi going to be out...Finally???

well I didnt expect that

but recent episodes suggest so

OR priya will again find some way out

Chhe g....ajun Arjun la shanka kuthe आलीय?? इतक्यात नाहीच कळणार....rather it will be revealed most dramatically!!

Aajcha भाग 💯💯👌👌

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Much needed scene.. priya deserves this slap.

Precap👌

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_rll-ktuB8/?igsh=ZmNmaHE5M24wNWln

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aajcha episode mastach...kharya Killedarani ekatra puja keli...Priya zoplelich bari...precap pan chaan...that slap on her face by Raviraj..waah

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Aajcha episode mastach...kharya Killedarani ekatra puja keli...Priya zoplelich bari...precap pan chaan...that slap on her face by Raviraj..waah

रविराज सोबत प्रतिमा आणि सायली च आरती करणार...हे तर आपल्याला अपेक्षित होतंच!! And the trio looked so good together!! मुद्दाम....सायली आणि रविराज चे costumes pink...matching hote...ani Pratima चे...contrast colour मध्ये 👌👍 and the best, surprising thing is.... Pratima👏👏accepting, acknowledging Raviraj as her husband and the subhedhars...as her family!!💯👏

नवऱ्याच्या हाताला हात लावणे...पूजे वेळेस...is 👌👌 आजी and all others are so happy 👌👌 ani Arjun....he is so happy when सायली is chosen by आजी for आरती!! सायली ही खुप आनंदते....त्याच्याकडे बघते!!

Btw I think....it's Sayali's हातचलाखी....की प्रिया has got the taste of her own medicine!!🤪🤪

नागोबा ची तारांबळ..... इतरांना जगातून उठवणारी...प्रिया तू...आज स्वतः च उठत नाहीस...!!🤪🤣

Vanni03 thumbnail

See this....mast नाचलेत दोघं...एडिट ही जमलं आहे!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-jp3GgNW81/?igsh=Ym9yYmI5cXV4d3N6

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think it's sayali who exchange the glasses but vimal may have changed the Direction of tray and so Priya got confused but I will love to see that Sajun in pair winning over all odds . 👍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RN555

I don't think it's sayali who exchange the glasses but vimal may have changed the Direction of tray and so Priya got confused but I will love to see that Sajun in pair winning over all odds . 👍

I agree

does not look like sayli or Arjun has an idea about it or knowingly has changed the placement of glasses. May be priya herself messed up and not knowing about it

Whatever has happened that has happened unknowingly be it Vimal or some one else.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Pan.... जर...Priya offering to make and then .priserve the masala doodh.. herself ....to the family ....does not raise an alarm in Sayali's mind....with the background of Priya's recent wrongdoings....it will be very naive of her!! सायली ने तिला बजावलं होतं ना की....आता तिला तिच्याच भाषेत उत्तर देईल ती!!

Let's see 👍

In tomorrow's promo... Priya has lost her mind!! She has ruined the occasion for everyone!! Pratima on seeing that fire....will again go into a shell!! And it may trigger her lost memory!!

Btw Jui's recent story ....shows her making मोदक!!🤪🤪

So...dhotar scene...repeat nahi jhala tari.,..modak making tuitions ह्यावेळेस ही असणार आहेत ... असं वाटतं 🤪🤪 it's one of my fav sequences!!