Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Ti कुठे सांगायला जाते काही?? प्रतिमेला उचकवणारी तर प्रिया आहे!! They will both get away with it....like most of the times!!🥴

Mala वाटतं प्रताप वाचवेल.... बहिणीला!! Nuktach वचन दिलंय!!

प्रतिमेची स्मृती परत येईल असं वाटतं...ह्या हल्ल्यामुळे!!

Sayalichi बेशुद्ध अवस्था....आणि अर्जुन ची जीवघेणी परीक्षा..... कधी संपते....बघुया!!

जुई was in hospital for very few days, it seems...and now she's recovering....shooting!!

Nevertheless.... hoping it's good mahaepisode tomorrow!!

I liked the maha episode. The bond between Sayali and Pratima. Arjun's confusion about the mother/daughter relation. Well written and executed.

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, I liked today's episode only because of Arjun. Towards the end of episode Arjun's look after hearing sayali is still in life threating situation❤️

Also looking forward to seeing how Kusum tai reacts to Sayali condition, will she file a case against Arjun or spill the secret of contract marriage in front of Kalpana. Looking forward

Edited by RN555 - 18 days ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RN555

True, I liked today's episode only because of Arjun. Towards the end of episode Arjun's look after hearing sayali is still in life threating situation❤️

Also looking forward to seeing how Kusum tai reacts to Sayali condition, will she file a case against Arjun or spill the secret of contract marriage in front of Kalpana. Looking forward

she should not.i mean for everything that happens to sayli, she can not blame Arjun. I mean I understand he did contract and took advantage of her situation but sayli agreed as well. So now things are fine, she should not be blaming Arjun. My guess is kusum is in picture to recognize pratima as kavita and their bond. Purna Aaji May apologize to kusum as well for her past bad behavior

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I liked the maha episode. The bond between Sayali and Pratima. Arjun's confusion about the mother/daughter relation. Well written and executed.

absolutely right. After ages mahaa episode was worth watching. Now they are bringing kusum angle in it too

Let’s see how kusum reacts after seeing pratima there. I am interested seeing Mahipat threshing Priya after knowing pratima is saved and Arjun saw goons face. Priya as usual will blame his goons being incapable of competing the task.
After watching Jui’s video, I feel, actors those play sakshi, kusum and chaitanya might be not well, that’s why they were absent

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Sayli aali shuddhivar Aaj....the bond between her and Pratima is very well portrayed by the actors themselves....

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resham

Sayli aali shuddhivar Aaj....the bond between her and Pratima is very well portrayed by the actors themselves....

Finally Kusum and Pratima aka Kavita have come face to face.

Vanni03 thumbnail

उद्याचा प्रोमो.... expectations rocket high....!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_ZjZsmq33b/?igsh=eGJ0M3FhOXI1Mmhn

Vanni03 thumbnail

Hey Resham!! How are you?? Do you remember me??

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He will cover up ...mahitiye

Now I think official proposal scene asnar

not dramatic

maybe after ganpati?