Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5vxlyCtRWo/?igsh=MWtidm5mZzgyM2psbw==

I think the best actress from smd is the bestest hira manismiley42

I'm so looking forward to see her cry, laugh, plot and entertain audience with her outstanding performance in smdsmiley14looking at the bts, i feel she'll even beat wahaj in the acting and styling department.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm so looking forward to see her cry, laugh, plot and entertain audience with her outstanding performance in smdsmiley14looking at the bts, i feel she'll even beat wahaj in the acting and styling department.

Hira wear something hidden hidden because 🥵🥵🥵

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hira isn’t a bad actress . Watch her in Kashf and Do Bol. She is going great in Jaan se Pyari Juni too. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hira isn’t a bad actress . Watch her in Kashf and Do Bol. She is going great in Jaan se Pyari Juni too. 

I know she was amazing in YKS 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

She's a good actress, a bit underrated smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

She's a good actress, a bit underrated smiley36

smd will make her popular 😂😍
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

So is maya who is a good actress. Loved her acting  in jbg as Sonia and her chemistry with wahaj there. Wishing and praying they continue the same or even more intense  and with same passion in smd smiley27 the veryy reason I’m looking for ward to seeing smd is them. Didn’t watch hira in any show and usama I watched him in ishq jalebi so he is good. Amar khan was good in romantic scenes. 

Edited by NutellaWaffle - 5 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smd will make her popular 😂😍

both  hira and affan got very popular in do bol.

some of these actors people don't realize have been on tv for nearly a decade and some have already seen their heydays. Just because they r not popular now does not mean they were not popular before.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

both  hira and affan got very popular in do bol.

some of these actors people don't realize have been on tv for nearly a decade and some have already seen their heydays. Just because they r not popular now does not mean they were not popular before.

They were but their hype died. Same happened with zahid too. Even same thing happened to affan too. Who’s denying the fact that they were not popular? I haven’t seen much of hira’s work but I have watched do bol and it was very popular in India too. 
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

They were but their hype died. Same happened with zahid too. Even same thing happened to affan too. Who’s denying the fact that they were not popular? I haven’t seen much of hira’s work but I have watched do bol and it was very popular in India too. 

i am just responding to the general condescension I see towards actors like Hira, Amar (even Maya) as if they are nobodies with no talent. They may not be popular now magar in sab ka bhi ek time tha. but that's the hype cycle. very few stars maintain their hype for years. warna sab ka ek time aata hai or phir chala jaata hai. kuch ka jaldi or much ka kam jaldi.

Edited by hypnotoad - 5 days ago