Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

in the 8 month loop-hole....purposely I think they have not shown K's confession/realization of how deep her feeling r for A......coz of that we don't know what her reaction will b when M tries to frame A.......it could go either ways......K could support A and M's plan might fail or K could end up believing M and leave A.........but if M wants K to leave A.....all she has to do is tell K that she is Mohan and that she wants K to leave A forever......if that's what Mohan wants K will readily leave A for her brother.........but for Mohini she will not!!!........y am I still trying to find logic in this madness!!😂........

Honestly speaking the makers had no idea how to proceed with the channel's pressure and was literally in a hurry to bring the Mohini track.They scrapped away whole track. So,everything was vague and we as viewers started interpreting things.But one thing the makers know that Arshna will always be the attraction factor and confession /consummation scenes does attract viewers...so they didn't show it .Even if u see in Y'days episode also they kept it on hold.

I'm na actually in a doubt how will Krishna react in all these circumstances.If we go by the foreshadowing .... she clearly told that she would cross every hurdle to reach Aarya.So,it might mean that she will keep her immense love for Mohini aside and believe in Aarya and will support him.To overcome her immense love for Mohan/Mohini and to give priority to Aarya is a big hurdle to cross for Krishna.Now,if we go by Sadhu baba's words... he said that Krishna will loose her very precious relationship which might mean that she may be trusting Mohini/Mohan over Aarya and thus loosing him.But somehow I feel Krishna this time will choose Aarya and trust him over Mohini especially bcoz of the wreckage she will be causing in the family/Aarya.

divine_16 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

btw did anybody else notice.....K was wearing same blouse as Ananya had on during the vatsavitri puja.......K ko abhi wardrobe mein bhi cuts .....and sleezy M wearing new clothes all d time........Sid has spent so much money and effort into M.....itne main toh 10 times Aryaman ko Ghar SE nikalne mein successful ho jaata...I still don't get it.........how will M being close to A help in throwing Aryaman and his family out of this house???

Not only the red blouse but also the yellow one was also the same which Ananya wore in Dwarka.Cost cutting..u see to provide Mohini classy clothes smiley36

Mohini and Aarya's close pics.will bring doubts in Krishna's mind....then fights and misunderstandings and seperation(as per their thoughts).According to precap, she would frame Aarya and Sidni thinks that this won't go down well with Krishna and the family so Aarya would be bashed and Kundan as he now loves Krishna might throw Aarya out.

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
Also ,the songs they r choosing post leap r not matching the emotions.......A singing "chaand si mehbooba" and A-K "sooraj hua maddham".....at least K should have sung" tu hai toh" from Mr and Mrs mahi.......to convey her feelings......yesterdays..."Ae udi udi" also......how did they get to that point in a relationship woh toh dikhana hi nahi hai.......flashback hi dikha toh of Krishna's confession yaar!!.....FK-DS are obviously a treat to watch...they r doing d best that they can given the weak script.......but really makers when are you going to show A-K being a little smart at least....when will they get outsmart Sid and M??....high time now don't you think??.......
divine_16 thumbnail

Also ,the songs they r choosing post leap r not matching the emotions.......A singing "chaand si mehbooba" and A-K "sooraj hua maddham".....at least K should have sung" tu hai toh" from Mr and Mrs mahi.......to convey her feelings......yesterdays..."Ae udi udi" also......how did they get to that point in a relationship woh toh dikhana hi nahi hai.......flashback hi dikha toh of Krishna's confession yaar!!.....FK-DS are obviously a treat to watch...they r doing d best that they can given the weak script.......but really makers when are you going to show A-K being a little smart at least....when will they get outsmart Sid and M??....high time now don't you think??.......

My dukh dard peeda actually....they skipped the best phase of Arshna!! It really hurts to see a sizzling pair not utilized properly.
divine_16 thumbnail

I don't have any strength to discuss about today's episode and the precap is hell disturbing for me.Just a request to the makers ....can they pls bring back their jet speed ability to finish of tracks?? Pls do...just wrap up this piece of shit drama done by Mohini in next episode.

revatijoshi thumbnail
me 2....it was like did not know whether to laugh or cry today's episode and precap😂.....this actually proves A right......his transphobia will bcm stronger now.....this M has ability to change broad minded people into transphobic too!!......OMG!!.....congratulations colors channel....after successful promotion of BIGAMY in every other show...now you have successfully promoted TRANSPHOBIA along with PEDOPHILIA😂 😂
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

me 2....it was like did not know whether to laugh or cry today's episode and precap😂.....this actually proves A right......his transphobia will bcm stronger now.....this M has ability to change broad minded people into transphobic too!!......OMG!!.....congratulations colors channel....after successful promotion of BIGAMY in every other show...now you have successfully promoted TRANSPHOBIA along with PEDOPHILIA😂 😂

Wtf is going on with this show exactly? Ketaki is a kid and her sexualisation is beyond the realm of creepy. It is downright heinous and criminal.

Can colors and Mangoni jio stop traumatising kids for their shows? Wtf.

Fahmaan and other adults may be contractually obligated to do whatever the script says but they have a moral and, I think, legal stake as well in not doing these scenes.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 days ago
divine_16 thumbnail

This is what struck my mind first of all.It kind of proved Aarya right that LGBTQ community is not good !!

kavitha thumbnail
Now a days serial isn't uploaded on time,they are uploading it in the evng
revatijoshi thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
when u want them to go slow.....they fast forwarded the whole arsha track.......now when u want dem to FF the cringefest of M.....they r dragging it out!!......what non-sense.....