Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago
the A-K tickling scene looked incomplete....ended too soon and A-M scene just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit......M character is beyond redemption now.....on one hand she claims 2 b in love with Sid and hates A...then y making sleezy moves on A......Sid ko pehle paedo banaya abhi A ke peeche ....yuk!!......what r they showing......???........by the end of this show if M does not die....I will be really sad.....M needs to die for the disgusting things shes doing......b4 transition M was just a selfish teenager who was naive......after transition....she's something right out of a horror movie......
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

the A-K tickling scene looked incomplete....ended too soon and A-M scene just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit......M character is beyond redemption now.....on one hand she claims 2 b in love with Sid and hates A...then y making sleezy moves on A......Sid ko pehle paedo banaya abhi A ke peeche ....yuk!!......what r they showing......???........by the end of this show if M does not die....I will be really sad.....M needs to die for the disgusting things shes doing......b4 transition M was just a selfish teenager who was naive......after transition....she's something right out of a horror movie......

@bold-Exactly this!! A person who claims to be madly in love with someone...how can she make such filthy approaches towards her BIL??It's really disgusting and is beyond my understanding. That means she doesn't love Sid at all...it's just lust. 
kavitha thumbnail
Makers please expose mohini soon disgusting to see her.male to female and thinking of honeymoon with BIL
kavitha thumbnail
Trp increasing now,expose that mohini character now or else trp decreases
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They ruined the whole show now โ€ฆI donโ€™t understand aise sensitive topics ko leke show start karna and thn same topic ka insult karna kyun ? Agar topic handle nahi kar sakte toh leke hi kyun aana typcial two sisters drama hi leke aate trp pehle se mil jati ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

On a serious note if one percent people also feel such communities are harm to society thn whatโ€™s the use of Such show ? Mohini ke kaarname dekh ke kaun transgender community ko support karega ? 
Mohan ko Mohini isiliye banana tha so apna character gira sake ? 

kavitha thumbnail
Yes let's do trending don't spoil mohini character which is representative of Transgender community
kavitha thumbnail
Makers instead you can go on this way l3t mohini keep molesting case on A,and let krishna find the truth about her mohini and fight for A
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are haawwttt...uff!!๐Ÿ”ฅDon't know how many times watched this scene!! Chose to ignore the creepy character.Loving the growing bond between the family members.Udi Udi song made me go back to SAAKK era...the song and Shakhi SR!! 

20240704_221412.jpg

20240704_222936.jpg

revatijoshi thumbnail
in the 8 month loop-hole....purposely I think they have not shown K's confession/realization of how deep her feeling r for A......coz of that we don't know what her reaction will b when M tries to frame A.......it could go either ways......K could support A and M's plan might fail or K could end up believing M and leave A.........but if M wants K to leave A.....all she has to do is tell K that she is Mohan and that she wants K to leave A forever......if that's what Mohan wants K will readily leave A for her brother.........but for Mohini she will not!!!........y am I still trying to find logic in this madness!!๐Ÿ˜‚........
revatijoshi thumbnail
btw did anybody else notice.....K was wearing same blouse as Ananya had on during the vatsavitri puja.......K ko abhi wardrobe mein bhi cuts .....and sleezy M wearing new clothes all d time........Sid has spent so much money and effort into M.....itne main toh 10 times Aryaman ko Ghar SE nikalne mein successful ho jaata...I still don't get it.........how will M being close to A help in throwing Aryaman and his family out of this house???