Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

oh now I realized y they did not show Arshna romance properly building up .....coz they r going to show their favorite theme......BIGAMY........uske bager colors Kaisa reh Sakta hai.........K will gladly leave A for M now......just saw the promo 4 Tom......lol.......pehle ITNA strong dikhana K ko......abhi Puri Pagal ho gayi hai.......if they have run out of ideas y r they still going on with this rubbish........just stop the show right away.........

Revati....I was too mad after watching today's episode and especially the promo.But somewhere I think with this Mohini's track it will make Krishna realise the worth and importance of Aarya in her life.For her it was very easy to think of leaving Aarya for the sake of Mohan/Mohini....but now as she knows Aarya loves her and she has witnessed Aarya's immense care,affection and love...to leave him just like that won't be easy.Aarya being missing out of her life will create an havoc in her life and that might pave the way for her confession and the acceptance of Aarya's love.This is when she will realise what actually Aarya means to her.If we go by the promo ...the panditji did say about loosing her precious relationship and that will be Aarya.Now with this track ,more than Mohan /Mohini it will be Aarya for her!! I think I'm sounding top optimistic...the way makers are destroying each and everything ....it's just crazy!! Hope they keep Aarya sane and not spoil Arshna.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

I think after the fire accident time has stopped for K....wahan Se A-K ki story is in stand still....where is their cute romance??.......????..........K is even wearing same yellow blouse that she wore for mataa ka jagrata😂emotionally hi nahi literally time has stopped 4 K......

Arey I couldn't understand Krishna at all and is literally confused.Today she was blushing when her sasuma said about family planning and on the other hand she runs away when Aarya wants to kiss hersmiley24Banda romantic hona chahata hai aur madam usko besharam bolti haismiley36Chal kya raha hai bhai?? She is ready to leave Aarya for Mohan/Mohini if she gets any chance to have him/her back...and with this mentality how can she even blush while having baby making talkssmiley39

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divine_16

Arey I couldn't understand Krishna at all and is literally confused.Today she was blushing when her sasuma said about family planning and on the other hand she runs away when Aarya wants to kiss hersmiley24Banda romantic hona chahata hai aur madam usko besharam bolti haismiley36Chal kya raha hai bhai?? She is ready to leave Aarya for Mohan/Mohini if she gets any chance to have him/her back...and with this mentality how can she even blush while having baby making talkssmiley39

Krishna is typcial ITV bahu 2000era ki 😂😂😂 

Makers skip Krishna’s realisation and confession and jump in to next level where she is happily married so don’t expect anything from krishna now coz makers are busy with Mohini’s story 

Many fans think that krishna yet to realise her love but makers are not even thinking about that it’s a simple story now where wife will fight for sometime for her Suhaag and thn give up for her so called sister 😂😂😂

They ruined Krishna’s character now who is nothing but a robot …Ananya asked her to sign divorce papers she signed it thn Aryaman confessed his feelings she silently accepted and now playing typcial bahu if Aryaman’s mother asking for grandchildren she will be ok so basically krishna has no identity and apni koi soch ya feelings nahi hai 😂😂

Sorry for my frustration but after watching yesterdays episode I am so mad at makers …

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the pandit was kind of vague too....may b he meant she will loose M......but who knows.....its colors so my thinking goes to color favorite theme-Bigamy......even when A was taking care of K she kept turning away from him.....and their Suraj hua maddham dance looked more forced than their first dance 2gether.......writers really need to write better scenes 4 them.......otherwise it really looks like K will leave A for M that's y they r not showing her feelings for A............may b in the first few promos when they said"Krishna behen ka farz aise nibhayegi ki rakhi ki paribhasha badal jayegi" meant that she will give away her husband to her sister😂
kavitha thumbnail
Yes makers has to see mera balam thanedar ,how bulbul is fighting
sunshinestars thumbnail

The show has degraded so badly ! Absolutely yuck! There is nothing left now for them. Made a mockery of the community by making Mohini a vamp, Arshna lost connect long back tbh, family drama has always been bland.Could see this coming long back still hoped they get back on track but well, would be better to end the show now before it gets more ugly (if that's possible).

Edited by sunshinestars - 7 days ago
divine_16 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Krishna is typcial ITV bahu 2000era ki 😂😂😂 

Makers skip Krishna’s realisation and confession and jump in to next level where she is happily married so don’t expect anything from krishna now coz makers are busy with Mohini’s story 

Many fans think that krishna yet to realise her love but makers are not even thinking about that it’s a simple story now where wife will fight for sometime for her Suhaag and thn give up for her so called sister 😂😂😂

They ruined Krishna’s character now who is nothing but a robot …Ananya asked her to sign divorce papers she signed it thn Aryaman confessed his feelings she silently accepted and now playing typcial bahu if Aryaman’s mother asking for grandchildren she will be ok so basically krishna has no identity and apni koi soch ya feelings nahi hai 😂😂

Sorry for my frustration but after watching yesterdays episode I am so mad at makers …

Frustration is for real re!! I really don't understand one thing...are the creative director and the makers blind that they don't see how much viewers are attached to Arshna.And they have just hurried through their track...made Krishna weak and Mohan/Mohini is beyond recognizable. Not a single track is handled well.Made a mockery of the LGBTQ community...what's all this nonsense!! Believe me more than this hurried tracks and not utilizing Debmaan chemistry properly...the Mohini track is making me pissed off more!! I'm not even liking Ketki's acting now!! The precap is such a cringefestsmiley11If the makers had concentrated on Arshna story and gave their proper love story they would have killed it.I still go back and watch certain scenes of Arshna ... they are such good performers which makes me crave for more of their intense and romantic scenes and then when I see how the makers are wasting Debmaan talent and chemistry then I get frustrated.
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divine_16

Frustration is for real re!! I really don't understand one thing...are the creative director and the makers blind that they don't see how much viewers are attached to Arshna.And they have just hurried through their track...made Krishna weak and Mohan/Mohini is beyond recognizable. Not a single track is handled well.Made a mockery of the LGBTQ community...what's all this nonsense!! Believe me more than this hurried tracks and not utilizing Debmaan chemistry properly...the Mohini track is making me pissed off more!! I'm not even liking Ketki's acting now!! The precap is such a cringefestsmiley11If the makers had concentrated on Arshna story and gave their proper love story they would have killed it.I still go back and watch certain scenes of Arshna ... they are such good performers which makes me crave for more of their intense and romantic scenes and then when I see how the makers are wasting Debmaan talent and chemistry then I get frustrated.

May be they are getting extension because of ths twist it’s definitely suggested by channel I feel and PH want to run thr show for long time so they give up on main plot at least for now but yes with leap also they can show Arshna love story like Krishna yet to accept Aryaman’s love as she is still in trauma coz Krishna’s realisation is important and most of online fans are interested in Arshna only 

They are actually wasting talented actors like Deba and Fahmaan ….Krishna ke character ko kya hi bana ke rakha hai boring and typical…I miss Dwarka wali Krishna ….Aryaman still in his character 

And about Mohan/Mohini well Ketki need to tone down her make up and improve her acting skills her scenes are unbearable and cringy 

They are shooting cut to cut so hope they read reviews of fans and make some changes or else it’s better show goes offair soon …Quality over Quantity anytime 

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

May be they are getting extension because of ths twist it’s definitely suggested by channel I feel and PH want to run thr show for long time so they give up on main plot at least for now but yes with leap also they can show Arshna love story like Krishna yet to accept Aryaman’s love as she is still in trauma coz Krishna’s realisation is important and most of online fans are interested in Arshna only 

They are actually wasting talented actors like Deba and Fahmaan ….Krishna ke character ko kya hi bana ke rakha hai boring and typical…I miss Dwarka wali Krishna ….Aryaman still in his character 

And about Mohan/Mohini well Ketki need to tone down her make up and improve her acting skills her scenes are unbearable and cringy 

They are shooting cut to cut so hope they read reviews of fans and make some changes or else it’s better show goes offair soon …Quality over Quantity anytime 

Every production wants to run the show for long. They have employees other than just creators. It's a responsibility, show ends means many getting jobless. It happens to every show every channel nowadays.

You are right they definitely agreed to it in return of extension also the other show got scrapped. If TRP improves they will continue with it. Krishna and Aryaman will be separated soon but sad is they won't use Mohini wisely for it. They won't make krishna choosing mohini over Aryaman, they would make Mohini creating rift between them with those  videos.

Ketaki was doing so well in Mohan. She is just to young to play these creepy vamp character, it looks cringe. There is no balance. I am very disappointed with what a titular character has turned into.

divine_16 thumbnail

Only this part was worth watching for me!! Others I chose to ignore.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C84qwcPPPUm/?igsh=MXYwOW5jaXptYWpxOQ==

Arya was unintentionally funny and cute.Arsha are just magic ....even the simple scenes and conversations they make it worth watching!! So,another plan to spoil the date of Arshna.Sadhu baba told Krishna to stay alert...wish she doesn't ignore that.Waise speed of the episode has come to normal after destroying every good plots in a hurry. Isha's pregnancy is highlighted a lot...hope Mohini doesn't plan something which might result in miscarriage!!