Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Why Abhira wants to give advice.,she is just a "guest" for 3 months smiley37

This ITV 's FLs ...considers like saviours of ML's " the holy phaaaassmely "smiley37smiley37Only to get insulted and be kicked out by ML later smiley37

ITV shows different ways of doing it smiley37smiley37smiley37hilarious indeed

Abhira still there at Poddars not enough of humiliation she wants more what to dosmiley37

The same way legally married bahu can't give advice 

cause she made deal for 1 year smiley37smiley37smiley37

Abuse wife, cursing someone child cause she fails as

a mother and instead of cursing her suhaagan 

Pati tells wife she can't leave cause being selfish cause all

she does is think about herself. So why is she being yell at

for helping his bewakoof sister and every family smiley37smiley37smiley37

Why are we trying to make sense of this family

This is the same family that said Armaan was sautela beta

cause dadisa didn't accept first wife smiley36

Abhira is going to need professional help after 

dealing with this family 

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sorry to say but the drama the past few weeks has been poor. Inconsistent story telling and plus even good acting by some are what is hampering the story. The main point for me is the connection fans had with gen4 is no longer there or no longer can relate to it as it's not what they thought it would be. Going forward, I think I won't be watching the drama on a consistent basis anymore. No longer am connected to it as I once was. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Any show with Green Flag ML which was high TRP? I just know Sandhya one, but that was like 15 years ago, it will never work now. 

yeh hai chahatein hero,.is a great guy..pure green flag..but trps are low now…Naamkarann a few years back..had one of the best green flag heros seen on itv ..Neil Khanna..an absolutely beautiful man..with the loveliest heart and soul..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeh hai chahatein hero,.is a great guy..pure green flag..but trps are low now…Naamkarann a few years back..had one of the best green flag heros seen on itv ..Neil Khanna..an absolutely beautiful man..with the loveliest heart and soul..

That's what I am saying green flag on prime time hardly gets TRP's that's why makers resort to torturing the FL and torture form ML, MIL and ML's ex works the best. ITV has considerably changed in these 10 years.The ITV used to have green flags with good TRP's, now it just doesn't work.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 27 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The same way legally married bahu can't give advice 

cause she made deal for 1 year smiley37smiley37smiley37

Abuse wife, cursing someone child cause she fails as

a mother and instead of cursing her suhaagan 

Pati tells wife she can't leave cause being selfish cause all

she does is think about herself. So why is she being yell at

for helping his bewakoof sister and every family smiley37smiley37smiley37

Why are we trying to make sense of this family

This is the same family that said Armaan was sautela beta

cause dadisa didn't accept first wife smiley36

Abhira is going to need professional help after 

dealing with this family 

ok..theory time… in my opinion Armaan is doomed..don’t think he can be redeemed..and he’s not fit for the legacy heroine who usually gets pure love from the hero. This Armaan is his bhabis lover.. So what would be a good solution..is if they copy Imlies track..kill Armaan and bring his twin brother..Dadisa is being blackmailed..maybe armaans mom had twin baby boys..and one was sent away somewhere by dadi…and the other landed up with Madhav ..who he brought home. And after armaans death…by yuvraj..the twin arrives..and he only falls for abhira..then abhira can get the big love story that the other legacy heroines got..because now with Armaan who’s so entangled with Ruhi..it’s not possible 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄..and in that way podaars can remain..because to bring a complete new hero,for Abhira..will mean bringing a new set of in-laws for her as well. She’s already an orphan..so they can’t make her new husband an orphan as well.. so,to,save costs dkp can use podaars,.and RoPu in dual role 🤷🏻‍♀️

Daffodils01 thumbnail

That's what I am saying green flag on prime time hardly gets TRP's that's why makers resort to torturing the FL and torture form ML, MIL and ML's ex works the best. ITV has considerably changed in these 10 years.The ITV used to have green flags with good TRP's, now it just doesn't work.

Look at number one show , it gets TRP when FL is fighting / taking a “udaan” and that’s why she gets separated from ml so much and is constantly fighting for herself or any character around her smiley29. Ghum1 was hit because Sai kept fighting against CVs/Pakhi. 

#1 show was struggling last month but stabilised as soon as she went to jail because of her sonsmiley39
TRP audiences like to see FLs in trouble I think .smiley36

Edited by Daffodils01 - 27 days ago
Daffodils01 thumbnail

Ruhi ‘s drama is bringing TRPs , she’s not going anywhere anytime soon smiley36.

Except Akshara1 I have seen all other DKP Fls suffer.

Sab khyali pulao hai .

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Ruhi ‘s drama is bringing TRPs , she’s not going anywhere anytime soon smiley36.

Sab khyali pulao hai .

Ab ruhi akele toh drama.nai karegi . Her drama with abhira & Arman, or the other way round , is the backbone of s4 so far ..separations etc happen when trps r down for a considerable time ..

Suffering ka kya bolo..ruhi is also suffering , infact much more smiley36 She will suffer twice as much if she marries Arman.. that's the irony of life 

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Sab khyali pulao hai .

@bold : 100% right. Except OG Akshara, no other fl has long lasting blissful marriage life. Either divorce or widow within 5 years of marriage. 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Any show with Green Flag ML which was high TRP? I just know Sandhya one, but that was like 15 years ago, it will never work now. 

Balika Vadhu shivraj shekhar.... For whole 3+ years.... Not only ML but FL is also green flag ...no separation in 3 years... If colors wouldn't interface they go for more 3 years with them....