Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati933 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Mujhe swaragini vali feel aayi .usme ragini sanskari thi n swara bindass.not 100% but somehow kuch kuch chize.there laksh was pampered child here rohit was n ragini became cunning becoz of laksh's love here ruhi becoz of armaan.for family ragini was an ideal bahu n they ca swara here also same. N same sachin tyagi also.pura ek jaisa nahi h but thoda similar hai.yrkkh season 4 is combination of multiple serial

Originally posted by: swati933

Mujhe swaragini vali feel aayi .usme ragini sanskari thi n swara bindass.not 100% but somehow kuch kuch chize.there laksh was pampered child here rohit was n ragini became cunning becoz of laksh's love here ruhi becoz of armaan.for family ragini was an ideal bahu n they ca swara here also same. N same sachin tyagi also.pura ek jaisa nahi h but thoda similar hai.yrkkh season 4 is combination of multiple serial

In Swaragini, Ragini married Laksh by dupe. I was so sad with that outcome and Ragini was full psycho. Both the male leads actually ended up loving Swara there. Laksh’s life became a curse after marrying Ragini. I do not find much similarity with that and gen 4.

swati933 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes not almost similar but some n when in future truth will be out why  i feel abira will acts like swara.See swara in initial days was bold n bindass like abhira but after that she was all been sacrificial.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Twitter yrkkh is full of bashing mode of arman ... Kal toh pura dubega Arman ..

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Two established dramas like Ghum and Yeh Rishta struggling for TRPs and consistent story line which is affecting their numbers. Plus u have to admit the acting in some part on Yeh Rishta has been not good at all I'm including the leads in that aswell.

Armaan deserves every bit of bashing he gets smiley37....such a spineless creature smiley37

Ghum is a bore fest 😴 😒...smiley37Ristha has some fun atleast ...Moderate acting will be enough for daily soap waise bhi , Oscars are not waiting for themsmiley37smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Armaan deserves every bit of bashing he gets smiley37....such a spineless creature smiley37

I am enjoying with  🍿 smiley37 kal tak chips bhi leke enjoy karungi smiley36

I am the who is so eagerly waiting for his downfall 

Inn mardoodo ka downfall dekhte dekhte, kahi hum old na ho jaye...

Kab karoge...ab to ho gaya bhanda phod...itni mehnat karke bachchi ko azaad kar diya...

Ab to jara Nalla Vakil and Nalli Naagin ka bhanda phodo